Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? (2811 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
You just found out that your wife had being sleeping with your brother whom she always act as if she doesn't like.

What would you do considering both are your family because she has two kids for you.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Taylor90: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
kiss

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Puss360(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol... Well I know such things happen coz we live in weird world...
But I'm very sure this your case is born out of idleness....
Keep yourself busy so you won't be having these thoughts...

As to the topic, well it's for men not for women..
But if I find out my husband did such, lol.. marriage will end na..

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
kayodenld:
You just found out that your wife had being sleeping with your brother whom she always act as if she doesn't like.

What would you do considering both are your family because she has two kids for you.

I will forgive my brother.

But not the wife.

Why

Because my brother would not have the guts except the wife made the move.

And why would she not tell me when it first began if it was from him.

She is going because no be for the family she go disgrace me and my household.

Everything points back to her.

Now acting like she does not like it to keep the secret going

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by oluking: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
simple! divorce her. keep a distance from my brother until further notice.

9 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
What would you in reality
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

But not the wife.

Why

forgive such type of a brother at your own riisk...

Both of dem should just consider themselves as my lifetime foes...

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
I have never expected 100% loyalty from any woman i met on the streets......so a woman's infidelity can never shock me.... doesnt matter who the penis belongs to

But my brother?? My blood??......Make i nor just talk because una go say i wicked
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
forgive such type of a brother at your own riisk...

Both of dem should just consider themselves as my lifetime foes...

You have no choice

Your children and theirs will ask questions.

And family is family
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bennysam: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
kayodenld:

She will go and marry him simple because the marriage has end and that my brother I will avoid him forever

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bennysam: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

But not the wife.

Why

You are still a kid, Anyone that sleep with your wife can kill you

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bennysam: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
oluking:
simple! divorce her. keep a distance from my brother until further notice.
Exactly what I will do
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bennysam:

Ok
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Alonso91(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
I will forgive both of them cuz i want my maker to forgive me my sins also.....but the marriage don end b dat n i will severe the family bond btw myself n d said brother for life
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bluezy13(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alonso91:
I will forgive both of them cuz i want my maker to forgive me my sins also.....but the marriage don end b dat n i will severe the family bond btw myself n d said brother for life

How would have punished your wife apart from divorce?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by NFBI: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
I let them to marry themselves
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Nonexisting1: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
The wife must have instigated the sex and seduced the innocent gentleman so the marriage will end but the relationship with my brother will remain intact. Vaginarian cometh vaginarian goeth, brotherhood and friendship remaineth.

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Rexymania(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Poison the both of them separately
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by jeromestarks: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Disown the wife.
Put my brother to death.
Simple!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by becky39000(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
kayodenld:

The solution is quite simple!!!

Simply divorce both the jezebel of a wife & the devil of a brother & keep them at arms length for life.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Autobot05: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

But not the wife.
Why

You’re joking right ?

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Autobot05:

You’re joking right ?

Nah.

If you think deep.

You will get my point.

You can never be life enemies with your brother.

It doesn't end well.

I have seen this exact scenario.

The brothers settled in the long run.

Except you kill him na still your brother.

Family will beg you.

But the wife.

Nobody will even beg on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bennysam:

Okay elder.

I am telling you that I have a first hand experience of this issue between my uncles.

Today they have forgotten such happened.
The wife is gone for life.

The brothers are still brothers.

If she voiced out at any slight issue. He would have sent him packing or monitored him and the bro will respect himself.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Autobot05: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Nah.

If you think deep.

You will get my point.

You can never be life enemies with your brother.

It doesn't end well.

I have seen this exact scenario.

The brothers settled in the long run.

Except you kill him na still your brother.

Family will beg you.

But the wife.

Nobody will even beg on her behalf.

Well people are different
I’m not sure I can … I won’t keep malice but I won’t take Him or join him in important family activities. He’s a betrayer and that the woman lured him isn’t an excuse
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Autobot05:

Well people are different
I’m not sure I can … I won’t keep malice but I won’t take Him or join him in important family activities. He’s a betrayer and that the woman lured him isn’t an excuse

Okay
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by okoroemeka(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
kayodenld:

what ever you must do remember if you are coming before equity you must have clean hands
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by MrsTwrite(f): 4:35am On Aug 16, 2023
The both of them should marry themselves. He should take care of her every need.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Savedday2: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
The day a 9ja girl say this words to you "I love you" just know that she is about to use your destiny to fry akara.

Anything that make you to believe her, just know you are finished, except God intervene.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bennysam: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Okay elder.

I am telling you that I have a first hand experience of this issue between my uncles.

Today they have forgotten such happened.
The wife is gone for life.

The brothers are still brothers.

If she voiced out at any slight issue. He would have sent him packing or monitored him and the bro will respect himself.

Simple.

Well individual differences for me the woman is gone my brother I will give him space for some time
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Alonso91(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

How would have punished your wife apart from divorce?

Dat divorce is enough punishment nah after all I'm not God
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Alonso91:

Dat divorce is enough punishment nah after all I'm not God

If you'll still divorce her, where then is the forgiveness?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

But not the wife.

Why

Wise analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? / Do Ladies Really: ? / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.