Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend (45152 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Relevant123: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Woman wey useless don useless!! Dem no dey hold dis kind woman.
Sharp guys dont fight for such useless love
She belongs to the street,and that 's where she'll always be

obembet:

Werey, una no get shame, instead of you to fight for love and hold your woman, u are looking for justice ⚖️

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Edusouls(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Women and GREED, GREED, GREED, at least find ur guy man 20k u come corner all of them chop, chai guy man just Dey wail, anyway the knacks dey hala for the Girl body so prostitute money nahh I’m own ooo, life noo easy
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by obembet(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
SQLmastar:
Did I hear you say "wife to be?"

Such babes aren't meant for the altar. They are for the streets.
Guyman straff her while subscription lasts. Then go and look for a fine young virgin and take to the altar!

Nonsense, who turned her to street? Supposing the guy take care of her, is she going to look for any Sugar Daddy... Stop that abeg...
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Sweetvie: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by eleniyan2020: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
😂. The boyfriend is what redpillers will call a low-value man
Very funny
is not a low-value man...none of them will marry her,they just continue knacking until they tired of the pussy!
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by eleniyan2020: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

Shameless guys everywhere

he will collect the money and still knack the girl,last last he won't get married to her!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by eleniyan2020: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Werey, una no get shame, instead of you to fight for love and hold your woman, u are looking for justice ⚖️
fight for love ke...the girl na charity giver!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by kemiomobomi: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
I think it a trap set by the sugar daddy. Maybe the girl been lying she didnt have a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by tino22(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

The God create girls to reason eh sometimes I wonder. Okay the boy is shameless to his wife to be but the wife to he is righteous to the husband to be. Make all of Una just dey do ashawo dey go make men dey trow Una around anyhow. Once you agree then we are fine. Nonsense Abeg give the innocent boy his share jare. Werey
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by MrSly(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Very funny

He is the real redpiller. He no buy he no sell. His own is just to gain free money and free kpekus. No bills as zaddy is capable. grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
😂. The boyfriend is what redpillers will call a low-value man Very funny

Lol, if na my babe, I go share the money with her. No need to vex or feel heartbroken, it is like vexing because a mosquito bite you. I go just enrich myself from her unfaithfulness.

Afterall, na her body de collect the pounding, and na her bodycount de increase. Her life, her choice.

When the time comes, I return her back to the streets. She or Redpiller fit call me anything they want, who cares? I don't define myself from the eyes of others.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by goodyvin02(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Wife to be bawo?

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tell me who will marry this one? The boyfriend on his own is a punk
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Afolue(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
:DPoverty speaking aloud grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Don't worry, when your brother collect his missing manhood, we go post to Nairaland grin

This hairy balls man again posing as a female. Mugu.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by chidooh1: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.
This your interpretation makes Igbo language looks strange to me
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Jman06(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense and fight for love!

No wise man fights for a girl's love, because once a girl sees that you are fighting to keep her, she overvalues herself and start giving the guy more troubles.

The best thing is what that guy did. P1mp her and also use condoms to get his own groove with her. After having his fill, he simply dumps her and look for a marriageable lady.

This type is meant for the street!
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by linearity: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

In these type of relationships, the lady is actually a a low-key sugar mummy to the ‘boyfriend’. The guy may actually have a true girlfriend on the side…he definitely won’t settle for this sugar mummy, himself and the sugar daddy are using the girl.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
pansophist:

Lol, if na my babe, I go share the money with her. No need to vex or feel heartbroken, it is like vexing because a mosquito bite you. I go just enrich myself from her unfaithfulness.

Afterall, na her body de collect the pounding, and na her bodycount de increase. Her life, her choice.

When the time comes, I return her back to the streets. She or Redpiller fit call me anything they want, who cares? I don't define myself from the eyes of others.
So you'll feel comfortable sharing(intimacy) a lady with another man as long as you ain't marrying her and she's getting you richer through another man.
They have hacked your account , this one is not you 😳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrSly:

He is the real redpiller. He no buy he no sell. His own is just to gain free money and free kpekus. No bills as zaddy is capable. grin
Hmmm I laugh at you all, so you are just admitting to the real definition of Nairaland redpillers.
No Alpha man/ true redpiller shares his woman.
I sabi una before

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:

Na person wey chop food dey fight for love.
Guy man suppose secure the money fess cheesy

grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
So you'll feel comfortable sharing(intimacy) a lady with another man as long as you ain't marrying her and she's getting you richer through another man.
They have hacked your account , this one is not you 😳

it's a simple logic..

she gets the pounding, we share the money ...

They call niggas like him a love-vendor ...

Na good business oo ..if you no know..
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

it's a simple logic..

she gets the pounding, we share the money ...

They call niggas like him a love-vendor ...

Na good business oo ..if you no know..
He's just joking, he's a very jealous guy and won't even allow his woman to freely mingle with the opposite sex.
Don't ask me how I take know, I've studied the behavior of quite alot of you here.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:

You suppose dey mad for street I swear
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
He's just joking, he's a very jealous guy and won't even allow his woman to freely mingle with the opposite sex.
Don't ask me how I take know, I've studied the behavior of quite alot of you here.

This lady though...

you seem to know something about every guy on NL .
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by EmiDon11: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
badman grin grin grin
"Beta Punna Na Beta Gbola Dey Chop Am" grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

This lady though...

you seem to know something about every guy on NL .

Not every guy but some guys
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Malawian(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Very funny
Which one be low level man?
Na to dey drag woman toto be say you be low level man.

Make the bofriend collect him own share pliss.

Toto no dey finish.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Not every guy but some guys

The ones you got eyes for??
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

The ones you got eyes for??
Did I say so? Or can someone have eyes for you faceless guys?

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Did I say so? Or can someone have eyes for you faceless guys?
Their personality ...

so it's a yes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.