Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend (45153 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Silentgroper:
Their personality ...

so it's a yes...
Can you have eyes for people you are not seeing or have not seen in any way?
Personality can be deceptive.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by talented321: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Na see be nairaland harbalist and professor
Silentgroper:

This lady though...

you seem to know something about every guy on NL .

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by McStoic(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.

Wrong translation of the rubbish
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Jpblessed(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
LOL, bad guy.
melonsgroup:

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by achimendy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

Shameless guys everywhere

I know the lady might be wrong but u guys should have fear of God, if you cannot take proper care of your wife to be or girlfriend, there is no point in having one

You only saw and complained about what the guy did, but you didn't do thesame for the cheater girlfriend that was following somebody's husband. Is that the kind of woman a sensible guy will take care of.

May God have mercy on you Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by achimendy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

She's not his wife.... they're in a business ventures.

Exactly.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nefort: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

I know the lady might be wrong but u guys should have fear of God, if you cannot take proper care of your wife to be or girlfriend, there is no point in having one
If every man follows your advice to stay away from women if they can't take care of them then 70% of women will be single till death.

3 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Iamzik: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

He's not a boy friend. He's also marking time
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

What’s β€˜wife to be’ about that kind of girl?
Everybody is just using her to catch cruise.
Her parents should take care of her, not a boyfriend’s responsibility.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by NewLife87: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin grin πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
OmG I haven't laughed like this in a while

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Can you have eyes for people you are not seeing or have not seen in any way?
Personality can be deceptive.
can be , definitely..

but nairaland being a faceless forum negates that.

but not a 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Dancebreaker: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
achimendy:

You only saw and complained about what the guy did, but you didn't do thesame for the cheater girlfriend that was following somebody's husband. Is that the kind of woman a sensible guy will take care of.
May God have mercy on you Nigerian women.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh boy, you get time o.

So you want cow to condemn green succulent grass? Most of them are at it. The category of women here who consider a man's poverty as a major crime will now condemn sugar daddy's sexy toy olosho of a girl? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Koomuch(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Both the sugar daddy and the boyfriend are using her for s$x and she think say she dey wise

Just dey play grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by MrSly(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Hmmm I laugh at you all, so you are just admitting to the real definition of Nairaland redpillers.
No Alpha man/ true redpiller shares his woman.
I sabi una before
You are inter changing the two different words. Redpillers are different from Alpha male, though one may combine the two qualities. This cinerio is about a redpiller not alpha male.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by blahc007: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:

Come enter heaven mek I see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by 7demons: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If the girl in the photo has small bress and hollow shoulder bones, she's the one.
You, Wey your own?
Na so so cho-cho cho-cho U dey
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
I think this one of the most hilarious conversation so far, the boy understood and the sugar Daddy need to complies.

Source: @mufasatundeednut

How many of us zoomed to see Zaddy's picture?

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by BoldBrainz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
7demons:

You, Wey your own?
Na so so cho-cho cho-cho U dey

You wey no dey do cho-cho-cho, wetin carry your frog eyes go person dp?

Now na my masculine chest you come dey find. Na heavy slap I go use deaf your one ear!
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by 7demons: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You wey no dey do cho-cho-cho, wetin carry your frog eyes go person dp?

Now na my masculine chest you come dey find. Na heavy slap I go use deaf your one ear!
Watch your mouth before I send you to your early grave. Being anonymous on a public forum doesn't give you the audacity to talk rubbish.
Maintain your lane if you love your life.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
But SAPA why nau

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by ShaqFu: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
I think this one of the most hilarious conversation so far, the boy understood and the sugar Daddy need to complies.

Source: @mufasatundeednut
Chai. This must be a joke, like a big one.

The boyfriend doesn't mind sharing his babe with sugar zaddy. 😁
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by FuckTheMod: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

She's not his wife.... they're in a business ventures.
Two of una be or deh.
1st poster taking things too seriously, while the boyfriend might just be catching cruise. You forming nonsense I know my rights and no man can tell me what to do... Mentality that never let people like you have a settled home.
It's so funny that many of you do see doing runs, having sugars daddies, cheating, double dating etc as a big deal, as long as it's you doing it to someone and not the other way around. In the end, same you will think you deserve a loyal, honest and committed man as a husband, after dating other people's husbands... Dey play.
On the topic, that boyfriend is definitely just a fuckeɍ using the girl to catch Cruise, he'll never ever marry such lady. No right thinking man will marry a girl that cheats on him and he knows, or at least for a good reason. This is why today we have many single mothers. If you like get belle, dem no go still marry you.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Are you saying that girlfriends are liabilities/debt to be financially serviced by their boyfriends or what?? That's why it is good to have a job instead of looking for a boyfriend to cater for your needs, relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Werey, una no get shame, instead of you to fight for love and hold your woman, u are looking for justice βš–οΈ
How do you fight for a woman that you discovered has been sleeping with sugar daddy up and down?? If the reverse is the case, what will be your reply??

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by TotoGame(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I talk am say na another thing the guy dey talk.I know only the meaning of ikpu and amu for ibo language. grin grin

Igbo language not ibo, Dont know why you guys are bent on using that meaningless word
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚. The boyfriend is what redpillers will call a low-value man
Very funny

He's not.
You women do it too, women are most times in multiple relationships ripping everyone off. The guy mature walai. Him sef wan cash out on the low value b****.

It's something I've done before. And I own up to it will full chest. Who's gonna marry the greedy idiot? Men can share, unlike you women. I swiped her to the extent agbaya sugar daddy started complaining of our bond.

Burst your head. She claimed to be a virgin to the foolish old man and he fell for it. Sugar daddy's no dey do pass 1 round. Na me help open the thing well well.

Me and her, who's the low value?
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Negroid001:

He's not.
You women do it too, women are most times in multiple relationships ripping everyone off. The guy mature walai. Him sef wan cash out on the low value b****.

It's something I've done before. And I own up to it will full chest. Who's gonna marry the greedy idiot? Men can share, unlike you women. I swiped her to the extent agbaya sugar daddy started complaining of our bond.

Burst your head. She claimed to be a virgin to the foolish old man and he fell for it. Sugar daddy's no dey do pass 1 round. Na me help open the thing well well.

Me and her, who's the low value?
And you are a redpiller like this? πŸ˜‚ So you can share your woman as long as you are cashing out
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
And you are a redpiller like this? πŸ˜‚ So you can share your woman as long as you are cashing out

She was never my woman.
Me sef dey swipe multiple.
The dude met her before me.

I don't take relationships seriously, not until recent and it's only for survival mode.

No hard, feelings. It was just a mission, and i passed.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:

What's my business with nairalands fake redpill? I love beautiful women and enjoy chasing and wiping. After that. Everyone move.

Any man that can't woo a woman effectively should never claim redpill.

Most of the redpills fans here have either been rejected or dumped.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Negroid001:

She was never my woman.
Me sef dey swipe multiple.
The dude met her before me.

I don't take relationships seriously, not until recent and it's only for survival mode.

No hard, feelings. It was just a mission, and i passed.
Survival mode? How?
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Negroid001:

What's my business with nairalands fake redpill? I love beautiful women and enjoy chasing and wiping. After that. Everyone move.

Any man that can't woo a woman effectively should never claim redpill.

Most of the redpills fans here have either been rejected or dumped.
Like I told you that day, you are giving gigolo vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.