Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex (1205 Views)

When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... / How Should I Handle This Issue Of My Girl's Ex? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by xy: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
My fellow men, how do u feel knowing your girl's Ex and she has told you that they have nothing in common again. To me i feel bad at times, at times once i know a lady's ex, i will grow cold in the relationship. Does it happen to you. how do i overcomethis, or is it normal.

Thank u
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
Do you have ex-es . . .how do you want your girl to feel if they know them?

I bet you knew her date or b/f better you starting dating her and you still went ahead . .so why should it be a problem now?

Maturity.
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by Tosinville(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
I wouldn't like to know any of my girlfriend ex o!, i may think is this dude dat drop a leftover for me? me sef go tire for dat relationship run.
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
what if your girl left him for you?

Is it everytime that the boy breaks up with the girl?

Again. maturity.

how many exes do you have?
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2011
irrelivant!
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by nanidee(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2011
@ OP, Kokoye has said iτ̅ all.

And yes, U̶̲̥̅̊ did not get a bouncer to keep ladies off, so I am here tongue
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by MMM2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
what is dis angryangryangry
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 16, 2011
Boyloaf:

irrelEvant!

seconded!!!
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2012
U said ex!
Old story, past tense!

Behind ur gel up so dat her Ex eyes go pop when he sees her!
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by Killz3(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2012
How do you feel knowing the Guy she's replacing you with? wink
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by xynerise: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2012
@poster. Are u thinkin of the sexua fantasies she had with him? undecided
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by newmusic: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2012
Some peeps need to grow up here,
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by egbeman1: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't think is a good idea knowing ur gf's exes.I usualy don't feel good seeing or hearing abt dem.Infact,dats the prob wit my present relationship,cos i'v gat this impression dat my gf still like dem.
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by mayosday(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2012
ayobase:

U said ex!
Old story, past tense!

Behind ur gel up so dat her Ex eyes go pop when he sees her!

Guy u r so on point. I feel so so cool believe me. Like i gave her something you couldn't and now she's with me not you. No hard feelings but my girl now is in a better state than when i first met her. No Rigging, i won the election.
Re: Men Only:how Do You Feel Knowing Your Girl's Ex by dabrake(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
who have time? i rather use that time to brainstorm financial explosions

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin / Can / Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.