Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66918 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2007
lol

fuzek:

I'm not in Nigeria presently and that is y but i still worship online tho' wink

It's obvious u're a proud winner. . .and i'm bishop's son (your words) undecided tongue

Me sef dey worship online.Am an Internet worshipper.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2007
pejubaby:

Bless you all.
Its really appreciate this forum, its glorious to meet other worshippers.
I worship at[b] Winners Chapel. Lokoja, Kogi State.[/b]
Ever since i join the commission things has never remain the same.
Our papa use to say "God dwell in WINNERS CHAPEL but stretches his hands to other places".

Bless you all.

How's Deacon JideOfor, Deacon Gbemi, I can't remember the others now. They were of great assistance and inspiration to me during my stay in Lokoja. wink cheesy. Especially Dec. Jideofor! I won't forget in a jiffy those precious words of encouragement he said to me then.

Pls, do say me well to them. cheesy
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2007
olowotee, a you a winner's member?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
larriederm:

No wink I'm not! But I met with those wonderful people during my stay there!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ndisnoopi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hello i will love 2 meet u.are u in kenya or nigeria?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by temi4real: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2007
i am a winners member. i worshipped in Kd, bauchi, ph bida

Ebos watch ur mouth b4 u incure d wrath of God. if u feel churches are not performing leave it to God because no body made you a judge except if u want to take the place of God who is the judge of this world ( that means you want wahala).

pple like u who do support the payment of tithe are usually stingy and selfish. u find it difficult to part away with 10% of your earnings and u begin to cook up stories of pastors extorting money from members or i am not working, how do i pay tithe. even if you are not working pple give you money one way or the other, u can still pay your tithe from there and see if God will not make you a giver unto pple rather being the one begging for money.

i use to have this weird believe of pastors siphoning money from pple but the day i made up my mind to be faithful abt my tithe God opened the windows of heaven and daily he blesses me more and more.

u are paying your tithe to God. whatever the pastors do with it shld not bother cos if they use it rightly God ll reward them and if they use it cunningly or wrongly God ll judge them.

pls be warned! watch your mouth
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
olowotee u are wellcome!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by freelance(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
I am not really a member of Winners Chapel but I love the Winners family.

Also Bishop Oyedepo is like a role-model to me.

Glad to be a Winner cheesy

Cheers!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2007
Anyone knows how Bishop Bolu Martins church is picking up?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ufobabe(f): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
hi,
am not ur member but i wil still like 2 meet with u because my dad and my elder brother are winners member

am a TREMITE led bishop okonkwo.

i have worshipped in winners @ uniben, delta, and lagos.

i hope we can still meet. incase am not welcome still let me know.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by femi6(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

Anyone knows how Bishop Bolu Martins church is picking up?
that church is growing fast the last time i checked cos i used to be a member
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by beejay4all(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
well the church trying
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 2:04am On Oct 06, 2007
fe_mi:

that church is growing fast the last time i checked because i used to be a member

U mean his church in Kano?

Interesting
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ ufobabe!
u are highly wellcome.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by demnel(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
It is wonderful being a WINNER! A remarkable difference in a country like Nigeria cannot go unnoticed. Thank GOD I am a WINNER. smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by demnel(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2007
It is wonderful being a WINNER! A remarkable difference in a country like Nigeria cannot go unnoticed. Thank GOD I am a WINNER. smiley I worship @ Abuja.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2007
@ demnel!
demnel is not by bosting but by the virture of what the lord is doing in our midst! winners remain the biggest church in the world and not even in Africa talkless of Nigeria that contain more than 50,000 worshippers at same time. with proofs and testimonies.
this is the lords doing and it is mervelous in our site!
bless you all!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Busta(f): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
fe_mi:

that church is growing fast the last time i checked because i used to be a member
wats the name of the church?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2007
@BUSTA

JUST VISIT www.winnerscanaanland.com then you will see wat we are talking about!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2007
JUST 50 MORE DAYS TO SHILLOW 2007!!!!

AM REMINDING ALL THE WINNERS THAT THE TIME IS FAST APPROCING AND WE SHULD BE PREPARING TOWARD THE EVENT THAT IS TAG '' AM MORE THAN CONQEROR!'' AS OUR COSTOM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE U GUYS THERE.
BLESS U ALL
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2007
JUST 50 MORE DAYS TO SHILLOW 2007!!!!

AM REMINDING ALL THE WINNERS THAT THE TIME IS FAST APPROCING AND WE SHULD BE PREPARING TOWARD THE EVENT THAT IS TAG '' AM MORE THAN CONQEROR!'' AS OUR COSTOM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE U GUYS THERE.
BLESS U ALL cool
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fredie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2007
I like the winners family. And I like even more the prophecy for this month. I AM FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS. The bishop Abioye is a role model. i like the way he preaches, and he's always blessing the congregation and prophecying good into our live. Last Sunday was so wonderful. The presence of God was so real that I wept when We sang the worship song " I stand in awe of You" REmain in His presence people. Bless you
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by zoomzu(f): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
We shall continue to win. I worship in Abeokuta Branch
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by iyaaje(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
na wa for una wey be xtain o,na so una take discrimination tear church finish,
catholics,redeemed,living faith face,c and s,cele,olumba olumba,etc,all in the name of money,
God dey sa.ME I BE OGBOLOGBO OMO AWO,I AM A BORN WINNER.
IYA AJE FOR LIFE
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Dammy1: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2007
I used to attend winners chapel lagos (Iyana-paja)before moving overseas. I now attend an
Elim Pentecoastal chrch in Leeds, England, but still watch and listen to sermons on the Internet.
I normally watch winners chapel london (1st service) before going to church. All the pastors
are very good and I am very impressed and blessed by pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr) , Bishops son.
I also listen to bishop David Abioye's messages on bishop Abioye's website.
I was in nigeria last year and attended service at Otta. My o my, the site is mind blowing and i took
a lot of pictures of the campus. I even told our driver to drop me at Iyana-paja, and got on the free
bus shuttle to Otta, andthe praise and worship in the bus that day was awesome. I bless God for
the ministry of winners chapel worldwide. I have also listened to Pastor Robert Akande, pastor of
winners chapel south africa on their website and it is great.
Remain blessed all members of the body of Christ

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
Dammy1:

I used to attend winners chapel lagos (Iyana-paja)before moving overseas. I now attend an
Elim Pentecoastal chrch in Leeds, England, but still watch and listen to sermons on the Internet.
I normally watch winners chapel london (1st service) before going to church. All the pastors
are very good and I am very impressed and blessed by pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr) , Bishops son.
I also listen to bishop David Abioye's messages on bishop Abioye's website.
I was in nigeria last year and attended service at Otta. My o my, the site is mind blowing and i took
a lot of pictures of the campus. I even told our driver to drop me at Iyana-paja, and got on the free
bus shuttle to Otta, andthe praise and worship in the bus that day was awesome. I bless God for
the ministry of winners chapel worldwide. I have also listened to Pastor Robert Akande, pastor of
winners chapel south africa on their website and it is great.
Remain blessed all members of the body of Christ

I am also extremely impressed by pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr) sunday service teachings in church here. It is amazing and people's attendance in church has improved since he came here a few months ago, though the attendance has been okay. I don't watch it online as I usually attend the 3rd service at 11am.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2007
Is he the Senior Pastor of London church?

I mean Oyedepo (Jnr)
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

Is he the Senior Pastor of London church?

I mean Oyedepo (Jnr)

He is the acting Resident Pastor.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Dammy1: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi Tats,

is pastor David Oladosu a full time pastor in london church, and is he manchester church
operating ?I would love to visit and worship there one day as Manchester is $0 minutes from where
I live - bradford. who is the pastor of the manchester church.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
Tats:

He is the acting Resident Pastor.

K
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by colen212: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2007
Can anyone tell me if there's winners chapel in Australia? or any other good church in Townsville, Australia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.