Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66915 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ztyle(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2008
Good to see winners chapel members in here, If i may ask how are u guyz preparing for

SHILOH 2008
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gamine(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2008
I went for Shiloh2007, i am happy i wont be attending anyother, Ever! Again,

Praise the Lord!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bigyinka: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hi guys

WINNERCHAPEL IS NOW FINALLY ON FACEBOOK, FOR ALL DEDICATED & NON DEDICATED MEMBERS GO NOW AND JOIN

THE BENFITS TO RECKON WITH THE PEOPLE OF GOD ARE ENDLESS

to join facebook, simply goto www.facebook.com (its free) after joining type in the searc area "winnerschapelworldwide" then u can be a menber
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bayo1(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2008
Every congregation has its own audience - Even the devil has his! Leave the scorners alone.

We are very blessed to be part of this prophetic mandate. I joined the commission April 2008, and i can write a book on my personal testimonies. Thank God for Papa.
I hope we are all preparing for Shiloh 2008? I see you all manifesting your Sonship.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by monifunsho: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2008
I joined Living Faith Church in 2006 during my NYSC in plateau state Langtang,but i'm presently in lagos so i worship in Cannan Land Ota.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ztyle(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
SHILOH 2008 is around the corner! will you be there? smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by helga: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2008
I am a member of Winners Chapel Monrovia, Liberia. I'm currently residing in Canada, and I watch my service online. Stay blessed during Shiloh 2008.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Superuser(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2009
YOU ARE LIFTED!

I have worshiped in Winners Chapel Aba,Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Canaanland and now in Abuja,

God bless you all! IT IS OUR TIME TO MANIFEST AS THE SONS OF GOD,

Love you all!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by kennyV: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2009
Hi all winners in the house.
Critics about religion and God's men of God made me to know Living Faith Ch., may not left out but Iwas greatly impressed with the wisdom of neglect given to the un-welcomed critics.God bless u all.U are highly lifted 4ever
I worhip my God @ cannan land otta,Africa since I tied d knot with my dear husband in 2002,I was a worshipper @ Ikere in Ekiti state before joinin my husby in otta.I-Hospitalty unit member, he = TCU.

My inception into this new faith brought direction to my career,gave me hope to fight back at life injustice on my glorious destiny when Iwas neglected and confused about life,God used this commision's liberation grace to deliver me from bitterness cos all I could see was those we started life together moving on with life while all  around me was darkness right under my parents' nose.
U may have uncles and aunts with big names and connections yet u are helpless about handling life's challenges!Please turn wholly to JESUS I WAS ONCE THERE but cannot be found there anymore!Alleluia somebody!!!!

Indeed I'm proud of and grateful to this Invisible Incomparable God,for counting us worthy in Africa moreso Nigeria to be blessd with such a great commission.As I'm typin this post I'm just enjoying myself in the aura of His Praise of Last sunday.

Please remain blessed and kip the faith growing everybody .Luv u all.

If u want to know maybe God is,Iwill tell u how I was and how I am now,even my siblings- brothers.

Pls God dey!!!!

Jesus gave me hope and peace in this turbulent world & much more.

Wannna run off to tidy up my table,catch u wit una later jooooooooooo!.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by JJYOU: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2009
kennyV:

Hi all winners in the house.
Critics about religion and God's men of God made me to know Living Faith Ch., may not left out but Iwas greatly impressed with the wisdom of neglect given to the un-welcomed critics.God bless u all.U are highly lifted 4ever
I worhip my God @ cannan land otta,Africa since I tied d knot with my dear husband in 2002,I was a worshipper @ Ikere in Ekiti state before joinin my husby in otta.I-Hospitalty unit member, he = TCU.

My inception into this new faith brought direction to my career,gave me hope to fight back at life injustice on my glorious destiny when Iwas neglected and confused about life,God used this commision's liberation grace to deliver me from bitterness cos all I could see was those we started life together moving on with life while all  around me was darkness right under my parents' nose.
U may have uncles and aunts with big names and connections yet u are helpless about handling life's challenges!Please turn wholly to JESUS I WAS ONCE THERE but cannot be found there anymore!Alleluia somebody!!!!

Indeed I'm proud of and grateful to this Invisible Incomparable God,for counting us worthy in Africa moreso Nigeria to be blessd with such a great commission.As I'm typin this post I'm just enjoying myself in the aura of His Praise of Last sunday.

Please remain blessed and kip the faith growing everybody .Luv u all.

If u want to know maybe God is,Iwill tell u how I was and how I am now,even my siblings- brothers.

Pls God dey!!!!

Jesus gave me hope and peace in this turbulent world & much more.

Wannna run off to tidy up my table,catch u wit una later jooooooooooo!.

a blessed testimony
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by utcheluv: 2:24pm On May 14, 2009
Am a member too.

joined in garden of faith Kaduna,
now in winners chapel Umuahia
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 14, 2009
I'm a CU student, and we usually go to Faith Tabernacle.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fhybar(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2009
winning winners praise God.

Am so happy there is thread here meant 4 us.
recently started one; Am glad one is already ongoing.

worship at canaanland,ota.
makpujiha@yahoo.com
God is indeed faithfull.

and am sure He has also done great things 4 u all.

lets keep manifesting.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by beckygirl(f): 12:52pm On May 20, 2009
am a member (Living Faith Tabernacle)

sango ota and raji oba Lagos.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by initiate: 1:55pm On May 20, 2009
please where can i get to buy cds and tapes of winnerschapel. i wil prefer a place around vi or lagos island. thanks
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamlaka(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2009
I'm in Winners' Chapel Nairobi winnersnairobi.org
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamlaka(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2009
fba:

Winners in LA, please join nme and pray that one day we will have Winners Chapel here. Icant wait to see one here.

Shall be before you know it,
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Matt 6:8

When it comes to pass le me know so that I could post it at winnerschapelusa.org
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamlaka(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2009
beckygirl:

am a member (Living Faith Tabernacle)

sango ota and raji oba Lagos.

Nice. Living Faith Nairobi winnersnairobi.org. Speed at Faith Tabernacle is too high, we are getting there too.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by loisamy: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
Am a member of Winners chapel, worship in Abuja ( Durumi) belongs to Hospitality Protocol Service Units. In July, God still Answers Prayers. 1 John 5:14
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamlaka(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2009
loisamy:

Am a member of Winners chapel, worship in Abuja ( Durumi) belongs to Hospitality Protocol Service Units. In July, God still Answers Prayers. 1 John 5:14

Amen. He answers even before we ask.

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Rion(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2009
Hello people,I don’t know about you guys, but I am so proud to be a WINNER, a seed of the Liberation Mandate. I’v being in Living faith since 1997 as a pre-teen. In this month of My God Still Answers Prayers, God truly amazed me. Last week Monday, I sowed the last withdraw able money in my account (#5,000) into a friend’s life, I did not even think twice about it instead I felt so much joy cause it was well appreciated and I felt good about it. Four days later, I received a text from a man I saw once but never took notice of while at a mechanics’ 3 months ago asking us to be friends. I didn’t turn him down but asked to meet him at an open place on saturday evening only to realize that he was a foreigner (Born again) who has been in Nigeria for a while and needed to make a friend. I invited him to church the following day (Sunday). later that night, he sent me a txt that God was leading him to bless me with $1000 just like that,I was amazed, I got the money on Monday morning and i return all the glory to God.

I depend solely on him(God) for everything cos the arms of men have failed me countless times,wanting to give me something at a nothing goes for nothing base.I here the word from my Father in the Lord Bishop David Abioye and believe me God has always used that to strengthen me at all times.

Hey, i will be going for the upcoming youth convention on next week(5-9 August),how many will be there?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Rion(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2009
Hello people,I don’t know about you guys, but I am so proud to be a WINNER, a seed of the Liberation Mandate. I’v being in Living faith since 1997 as a pre-teen. In this month of My God Still Answers Prayers, God truly amazed me. Last week Monday, I sowed the last withdraw able cash in my account (#5,000) into a friend’s life, I did not even think twice about it instead I felt so much joy cause it was well appreciated and I felt good about it. Four days later, I received a text from a man I saw once but never took notice of while at a mechanics’ 3 months ago asking us to be friends. I didn’t turn him down but asked to meet him at an open place on saturday evening only to realize that he was a foreigner (Born again) who has been in Nigeria for a while and needed to make a friend. I invited him to church the following day (Sunday). later that night, he sent me a txt that God was leading him to bless me with $1000 just like that,I was amazed, I got the money on Monday morning and i return all the glory to God.

I depend solely on him(God) for everything cos the arms of men have failed me countless times,wanting to give me something at a nothing goes for nothing base.I here the word from my Father in the Lord Bishop David Abioye and believe me God has always used that to strengthen me at all times.

Hey, i will be going for the upcoming youth convention on next week(5-9 August),how many will be there?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by GEW: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2009
Rion:

Hello people,I don’t know about you guys, but I am so proud to be a WINNER, a seed of the Liberation Mandate. I’v being in Living faith since 1997 as a pre-teen. In this month of My God Still Answers Prayers, God truly amazed me. Last week Monday, I sowed the last withdraw able cash in my account (#5,000) into a friend’s life, I did not even think twice about it instead I felt so much joy cause it was well appreciated and I felt good about it. Four days later, I received a text from a man I saw once but never took notice of while at a mechanics’ 3 months ago asking us to be friends. I didn’t turn him down but asked to meet him at an open place on saturday evening only to realize that he was a foreigner (Born again) who has been in Nigeria for a while and needed to make a friend. I invited him to church the following day (Sunday). later that night, he sent me a txt that God was leading him to bless me with $1000 just like that,I was amazed, I got the money on Monday morning and i return all the glory to God.

be very sure the bible says - whatsoever a man soweth he shall recieve. well done
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Abuzola(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2009
'On that day (Day of judgement) those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger (Prophet muhammad) will wish that they were buried in the earth, but they will never be able to hide a single fact from Allah' Quran 4:42
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by GEW: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

'On that day (Day of judgement) those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger (Prophet muhammad) will wish that they were buried in the earth, but they will never be able to hide a single fact from Allah' Quran 4:42
abuzola, i know you beleive you are doing allah some favour but i hope you know if allah was God he will not be allowing you going about to derail peoples thread  or change topic heading.  is this fair by your islamic standard?  your hajias and mullahs here are not seeing this.

this is still nairaland and not sharialand.  what uis your problem?  cant they talk about their church without being hounded?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by beqs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
Please i need the account name of faith tabernacle otta, to pay my shiloh sacrificial offerings with a cheque.
I'll appreciate your immediate response, cos i intend to drop it off tomorrow, nobody
is picking up the church office numbers, probably because its a saturday.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Africweb: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Winners South Africa Is Now running On www.winnerssouthafrica.co.za. Log on for more infos and free online messages. Stay blessed
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by pecu5: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
Winners chapel S.A's website is wonderful.

I used 2 be in winners chapel before i got married. Am always blessed whenever i listen to Papa. He inspired me durin my school days in d varsity. Thank God my faith antennae is still up.

Winners chapel is a place to be, its home to me till date. I thank GOD for the ministry of Papa and i pray GOD's hand will continually be upon the commission.

Bless you all, pls dnt 4gt to touch someones life positively ds month
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
Africweb:

Winners South Africa Is Now running On www.winnerssouthafrica.co.za. Log on for more infos and free online messages. Stay blessed

Who is the senior pastor?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Oledepo mugun's club members meet here".
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by richjohn1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Jagoon
Leave this 'paw-paw'[b][/b] people to continue deceiving themselves grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hopefully they see one day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.