Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66916 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KOLA7: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
Your pastor is amazing, he's a very good friend of my pastor, Pastor David Oyedepo is good friends with Pastor Lanre Daniels of Light House Christian Center, Tulsa----www.lhccworldwide.org, I like them because they are both young and after the Lord. We need more young people like that.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Overloaded: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2008
[center]There's no devil anywhere, there only one that exists is your IGNORANCE. Acquire WISDOM. It's profitable.

I thank God for the liberation Mandate. For 30 years I was a woderer, in my wondering state, I wondered into Winners Chapel Abuja, and the God of Oyedepo  turned me into a
WONDER

WINNERS! WELCOME ON BOARD THE SUPERNATURAL FLIGHT ON THE EAGLES' WINGS.

ITS OUR YEAR[/center]
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Psoul(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
am a member of Winners Chapel, worships wt Okigwe Branch in Imo State
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gamine(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2008
These Winners workers dey tire me these days o!

not funny.

Went for the vigil yesterday
and some spastic worker dude was
shouting on my friend and i

saying we either get into the church or get out.
as if na fight

we were only looking for seats!

all these hypocritical humans

chei!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by jonathanD: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2008
I pray that the most high will strengthen PAPA for greater works in his time. I joined the commission this year January but i have been having series of life changing encounter with PAPA since 2002. I thank God i finally made it
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by buzzgonz(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2008
Wow! Winner's Thread is growing everyday! cheesy
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by detruth: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
That is why they are WINNERS!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fba(f): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2008
i am a winner. worshipped in gombe, abuja, port harcourt, and canaan land. im now in los angeles and there is no winners chapel here yet, but i know we will soon have one here. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to meet people of like faith. bless you all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fellybabe(f): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2008
Am a member of living faith church, CANAAN land
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fellybabe(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2008
Used to worship with living faith,gwas abuja when i was in school and when am financially buoyant, i usually attend living faith garki in d days of OLUTAYO as d pastor(MAMA'S BRO).I LOVE bn in d presence of GOD.whao,d atmosphere is something else. Bless u all and u are all highly favoured
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ztyle(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
Winner Chapel Liberia cheesy
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by prizeless(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
I'm a winner too,
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fba(f): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
Winners in LA, please join nme and pray that one day we will have Winners Chapel here. Icant wait to see one here.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olaolufred(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
Bless uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I am Olu Fred.

Worship with LFC Canaanland, otta.

Really trilled with this idea.

God Bless you all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by sleekymag(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
I worship at the Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland. Joined the Winners' family in 1996. Wherever i found myself overtime (in school, during NYSC etc) , i located a Winners' church cos the experience is always spirit-lifting. Bless God for the liberation mandate! Praise Jesus!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olaolufred(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
Winning Winners.

PLEAAAAAAASE,

This page is for us.
But in case a foreigner came to Critisize us.
Don't bother replying, disprooving or defending.
Because our PaPa will never do so.

When you know you are blessed, whatever anyone say can not unbless you.
Tats and +osisi, don't waste time on them. If Jesus had wasted his time on this set of people,
He would have been unable to fulfill his Ministry.

I remember once when papa was asked why he was not on Televison broadcasting,
He answered, " because I am busy telling the Vision.
Despite all critics at all level, Papa kept soaring.
No one moves at a good speed looking back.

Sir/ Ma, let us grow with Papa. doing what he could have done in every situation.
Remember, JESUS said, " if you are Abraham's seed, do what Abraham did".

Thanks to you all.
Bless uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Heislorrd: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
Bless you all.
I worship at Winners Chapel London. I bless God the Winners becuase it has been blessings all around since the day I joined. God has indeed been faithful through all storms.
May you be blessed today and always.
It is well.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by sanjowest: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2008
Blessed people of God,

My name is Olusanjo and I need your help.

It is a pleasure discovering this group on Nairaland. I have searched for Shiloh 2003, 2004 and 2005 mp3 cds all these years but not having the msgs. I went throughout Ikeja and Ojuelegbe for these cds but I still can't find it.

I am not a DOMI member but love words that are coming out of there. My numbers are 08027741500, 07025616404 and 012781555(office). I need somebody to just please help me with these cds. I am ready to pay the price. All these messages must include those preached by guest speakers, Dr. Myles Muroe, to be precise.[color=#000099][/color]

My office is on the Island here in Lagos. Kindly give me call for any possibility of getting these cds.

Thank you
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Ezekl: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2008
Bless u!

I want to know if It is true that Bishop Aremu has left winner

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gamine(f): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2008
Im praying for you guys sha
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bkplur(f): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2008
bless you all winners in the house,indeed we are on the eagles wings,an as this month connotes on the "wings of signs and wonders" ,am looking forward to shiloh 2008 theme"manifestation of the sons of GOD "i worship at living faith church sango otta africa, where my papa preach every sunday, the world largest church in the world,"guiness book or record" i am a santuary keeper,it is well
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by CRonaldo2: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2008
It is indeed a great previledge to be a member of this great family. I joined the commission in 1997 and the God of Oyedepo has transformed my life. During the building of Cannanland in 1999, I worked on the site (Moraih Estate) as a labourer to get paid.

But today, people of God, I have abundunce of blessings!!!!! It is unthinkable what the God of Oyedepo has done in my life. I congratulate eveyone of you!!!!!!!!!!.

I presently worship in Port-Hacourt and BISHOP AREMU is our bishop(To confirm that he is still in the ministry.

Bless UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by shilling(f): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2008
I'm a so proud to be part of Winners, Botswana!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Wendy80(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
Ezekl:

Bless u!

I want to know if It is true that Bishop Aremu has left winner
Am a core WINNER and worship in Port-Harcourt Church, Bishop Aremu is still in the Ministry but has been transfered to South Africa Church which was confirmed by Bishop Abioye's visit to PH church on 24th ie last week wednesday.
Keep SOARING
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by dapee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2008
I am on eagle's wings there is no doubt. smiley smiley smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by arramyjay: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2008
I am on the eagle's wings
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by shilling(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2008
I really love this month's theme - With Healing in His Wings. I'm not sick or anything. But, I feel it's really relevant. The communion/healing service was awesome. I'm so proud to be a winner, not only by name but by testimony.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by affee(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2008
I will definately be at Shiloh this year, By His Grace

Keep flying on eagles wings

It is well smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Wendy80(f): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2008
My fellow Eagles, whts up? had a wonderful communion service yesterday.hw abt u guys? Keep SOARING 4 the LORD is our STRENGHT.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by sarmy(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2008
God bless you all, used to worship @ Canaan Land, now trying to locate a winners church here in Ireland.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Dammy1: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hello, members of winners london. Just wondering if Pastor David Oladosu is still at Winners London.
I have not noticed him recently.
remain blessed

Dammy1
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by cheeze: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
i worship at cannaland ota.ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.