Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66919 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2007
Another powerful topic by Bishop today,

Shiloh is here
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by IO1: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hi Guys, it's great to meet people of like precious faith. I used to attend Winners Chapel Lagos and Canaanland. Hello Dammy1. Do u live in Bradford? Same here
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by janami(f): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2007
hi. i worship at canaan land. environmental squad, but i am finding it really difficult to serve these days cos of the change in service time. how shiloh go be now?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by IO1: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hey Janami, i do appreciate the fact that u're serving God. I preety much understand wat u're saying about how difficult it's to serve at Canaan Land due to the fact that the service time has changed. Be encouraged! Do bot be weary in well doing, II Thesalonians 3:13
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by janami(f): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
thnx. will serve thru out shiloh sha. mite camp in
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2007
Shiloh Shiloh is here
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Dammy1: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hi I.O,
yes, i do live in bradford and you.

I attend Bridge street church in Leeds, what about you ? do you attend El-shaddai or Abundant life or
another church.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ineh: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
Before i start i would quickly like to say I am a christian before am termed 'from the devil' That said,

would like to know what pastors Oyedepo, Chris and others are doing to make our country better.

In other words, as they are respected by all their members & non members alike, it will be great if they can speak up and encourage God's followers (their members) to to do the same about the ills in Nigeria. As a influential persons, why can't they draw our leaders attention to the ills. We all know that our leaders are afraid of churches and mosques as ther know that it is easy to convince their large crowds.As a christian, I believe that Christ came for the poor and down trodden. it is not enough to have church branches but the church must engage in the building of the society. I believe also that the church must show example by buiding clinics, water provision etc in place where these does not exist as they plant churches. I Believe strongly, that if pastors like Oyedepo etc can speak up like few of them are already doing that our leaders will sit up.
Church is not the venue where we worship but we are the Churches & we are the ones to show examples to others including our leaders. If churches continue to exclude the poor by high school fees in their schools, stopping sick people from being admitted in these schools then i can say that that is not what Christ stands for as he came for these very people that are subtly being excluded. I would like to suggest that we as members of our local churches begin to ask our pastors questions and encourage them to invest in people & communities as then can we really say we are christians and not the acres out church building occupies. I believe christians should stop hiding in the name of christianity not to perform our civil and spiritual rights. we should do as Jesus did, speak the truth. Am not a member of Winners but my mum is
Good day.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nglo: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi Glorious Winners abroad, how do I send my offerings and sacrifices to Canaanland? I am not resident in Nigeria. Do I use the online giving facility on the Winners website? Urgent replies, please.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by MAYORIN1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
Bless you!

Considering your location, the online option is the most appropriate channel for you to use.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nglo: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi MAYORIN1, have you used it before?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by IO1: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hey Dammy, sorry 4 a late reply. I been very bussy these days! How're u treating life? Yea, i do attend El-Shaddai. U studying at Bradford or wat?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Demsy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
I joined the commission in 2007.

My life took a new turn and direction for the better when I yielded the leading of the Spirit to join the commission.

I am a member of the Crowd Control Unit of the Faith Terbanacle, Ota.

Bless you all!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by emekaemor(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
i am a member of winners family, when i was in sch i worship in winners ekpoma, when am back home i do worship in benin.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nglo: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2007
May I be the first to wish all Glorious Winners on Nairaland a most Glorious Flight in 2008 ON EAGLE'S WINGS.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nglo: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2007
See you all at Shiloh 2008 - Testimony Shiloh
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by emekaemor(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2007
hope u have started receiveing ur miracles from shiloh. where do u worship. merry xmas
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by emekaemor(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2007
i have never being going forword all day long, we are truely winners nothing can change the if u truely know who u are, our God is a glorious God. i keep enjoying all the blessings of this commission. all winners merry christmas.

love u all.

bless u.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by emekaemor(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2007
hey glory 2007, how u going today, thanks is also your yre=ear of glory. bless u
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by emekaemor(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2007
REZIGIRL, how u doing to day, hope u have started receiving ur shiloh blessings. u shall truely go from glory to glory
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by janami(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ineh
speaking of bishop Oyedepo, while still a hebronite (Cov uni student) i did a great deal of community service project that the skool made mandatory for all final year students.(i was in the first set) The community initiative drive is still on. It was not easy. There are loads of projects like this by the David oyedepo ministry and many more initiated by students from his school. Lots of community service progs in the skool
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by iniovosa: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2007
winners chapel warri.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Dammy1: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2007
I.O:

Hey Dammy, sorry 4 a late reply. I been very bussy these days! How're u treating life? Yea, i do attend El-Shaddai. You studying at Bradford or what?

Hi,
I live inbradford, but I work in Skipton.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2007
Bless you all
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by oddz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2008
Aloha, winners member since 1985 (practically grew up in the church)
have worshipped in Kaduna, Abuja, Warri, Togo, Abraka, now worship with them online.
peace out smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
Winners in the house
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by oddz(f): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2008
any winner members living in aberdeen?, hola back pls.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by chiegemba(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2008
Love d Online Services!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Landmark(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
Well it's nice having same family together at this time.
I became a member when i went for youth service in 2003, i was the Winners Corpers fellowship president and ever since then it has been a great experience with God. All the teachings and prophetic declarations are indeed working and are real. It has worked for me a lot of times.

Please move closer to God and see him do wonders in your life. Don't give up in all your dreams and aspirations you will surely get there.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olu777: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2008
Hi everyone, my name is Olu and I attend the winners chapel church in London, anybody in the house? smiley
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by starkay01(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2008
It is nice being a winner.
GOD bless all of you.
Don't forget to be a right christian

BLESS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KOLA7: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
IO, God bless you sir oh, more grace in all you do. I think I know you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.