Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66938 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
LMAO

I WON AS USUAL
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nimshi: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
vanni:

I repeat, all my enemies shal be met with death sentence. Its not longer a prayer

I,m already getting phones calls of their death

The above is consistent with the theme of today's services at Winner's Chapel.

The change of gear from last week's rather uplifting message is sort of strange.

Death. Vengeance. etc etc

What happened during the week??
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
i dont know what happened, But I dont think anything happened. If u listened to last week's mesage u will remember that it was announced that today was going to be the Covenant day of vengeance
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by TheSeeker(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2009
In my opinion and very much in line with the Bible, you don't expect or pray that your enemy die. In fact, you don't wish them ill. A true Christian will pray for a change of heart for the wicked and that's what evangelism is all about. Have you forgotten the Bible said that a prayer for your detractors is likened to heaping hot coal on their heads? Did your pastor skip this part of the Bible?

If believers were praying for the death of their enemies, where do you think apostle Paul would have ended? Her persecuted the church, remember? Get your facts straight and stop living in the footprints of mere humans, mind you, so many pastors aren't living according to the Bible but who are we to judge however, it'll be rewarding to follow the teachings of the scriptures and not just what your pastors tell you to do.

You mentioned David as cursing Goliath? Exactly, how did he say it? I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts is now a curse? I'll defeat you is now a curse? Do you know that this same David, when he was being hunted by King Saul sang for him and wished him well? Stop living in darkness and follow the Bible.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2009
thank u for the sermon

I will folow ur advice,, but my enemies are already dead.So that will make it easier grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jackie26: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
When We talkabout our enemies dying, we don't mean physical enemies for we wresle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power, wickedness in high places.  I was particularly happy about the all nite and the sunday service because I have been attacked severally that I was afraid to sleep for fear of oppresion when I am sleeping.  But I Thank God That I am always delivered by the blood of the Jesus.
The devil and his agents does not give up and if we don't put them in their right place(their graves),  they will continue to kill, steal and destroy. Why should the saints continue to keep silent for the enemy to attack our children, our marriages, our families, our businesses with death, barreness, divorces,joblessness, sicknesses etc when Gd has commanded us in Isaiah 54:17 to condemn every tongue that rises up aginst us in Judgement.
God has already blessed us in everything but it is up to us to tell the enemy to let go of our blessings and take it back by the authourity that Christ has given us.
Bless U my fellow winners.[b][/b]
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
vanni:

Today all my enemies shall meet with death sentence in Jesus name

AMEN!

@SEEker
'
As I write this, Bishop Oyedepo is on his way to London to attend the NAMING CEREMONY OF HIS FIRST GRAND-DAUGHTER

He left 2 HOURS AGO

LMAO, Banned from travelling indeed. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Good news for him.I see David Jr. is already preparing to take over from his dad.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bukystar: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Winning Winners!

Keep the fire burning,

God bless us all
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by SeanT21(f): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2009
I never seen so many happy peeps in my life. This church must be wonderful. I did a Lil research and learned that there is a winners chapel in Liberia. When I return back home, I will definitely become a member.

Continue soaring on eagles wings.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by wwolexx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Praise God!

This testimony is to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil. It is a testimony of how God defeated death on several occasions on behalf of our son.

Our son O’Tega Jesse was born preterm 24.5 weeks, weighing 600g (1lb 3oz) in October 2008. When he was born, we called Papa and he declared “he will come out stronger!”.

Jesse was classified as “extremely premature and extremely underweight. His consultant called a meeting and told us that our son will not make. I immediately responded to his negative utterance and said that he does not have the authority to determine our son’s fate. I told him that as long as it is God that gave our son the breath in him, he will live and declare the glory of God. I promised the doctor to bring Jesse to him on his first birth day, which we did.

The devil struck.

On 16th November 2008, Jesse was a month and ten days old, I was trying to assist his mother in changing his diaper when suddenly I noticed that Jesse was limp, within seconds, the monitors used to measure his heart rate, pulse rate, saturations levels, and blood pressure started dropping. I immediately raised an alarm, within seconds the resuscitation team of the Intensive care unit arrived and started to resuscitate Jesse.

While this was going on, my wife left the unit unable to watch her son’s life ebbing away and called one of our prayer partners. I then engaged myself in praying in the spirit, pacing up and down in the unit, praying vigorously in the spirit. I realised that the more I prayed in the spirit the faster the monitors were dropping.

I looked up at the monitor and all of them were zero except the heart rate which was on five, as I was about to continue to pray, the heart rate monitor fell to zero. At this moment, other parents that shared the same unit had started crying for us. I became scared and was about to weep.

Christ’s victory.

Suddenly, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit saying ‘My son if you cry he is gone’. At the same time I could hear the voice of Papa saying the same words in his own testimony that I heard in the past.

I became still and confused because I felt that the situation as at that moment was a crying situation and here is the Holy Spirit telling me not to. In my confusion, the Holy Spirit spoke to me in a soothing manner.’ My son, go and speak to your son and tell him what you want from him’.

I then went to where Jesse was amidst the resuscitating team still battling to bring him back. I looked at the monitor, all at zero and the alarm light still flashing. I then looked at Jesse, started talking to him like a father to a son. I told him that he is fashioned after Jesus Christ and just like Christ listened and obeyed His parents he has to obey me.
I told him that he is not permitted to die because he is to bury me and not the reverse. I tod him that he cannot die because he is our first born and he has a great responsibility to take care of younger sisters.

Suddenly, a shout came from a member of the resuscitating team ‘I can feel a pulse here!’ Within seconds the monitors became alive with numbers and they started moving up until they got to the expected level and Jesse’s saturation level was back to 100%

More attacks.

After this day, the devil attempted on other occasions to take Jesse away but the Holy Spirit was visibly present to arrest him with the help of the resuscitation team. My wife was with Jesse through out these period 24 hours. Daily she administered the spiritual tools available to her, feet washing, anointing oil, communion, and covered Jesse with the mantle.

After a couple of months, there was no incident and Jesse was certified well enough to be discharged after spending six months in hospital.

The final attack.

After six months in intensive care, (ventilated 67 days, CPAP 30 days & numerous days on oxygen therapy), we took Jesse home 6th April 2009. Around 4.30am on the 9th of April, two days after Jesse came home with us, the devil decided to strike. Since we were home with no resuscitating team available, the devil decided to kill, steal and destroy our lives.

My wife fed Jesse at 4.00am and was about to put him back in his cot to sleep at 4.30am, Jesse felt that his sleep was disrupted and decided to cry. In the bid to cry out very loud, he took a very deep breath and he got to a point of no return, he could not let out the cry because his lungs collapsed.

Within seconds he became stiff and started turning blue, my wife started applying CPR which she was taught before Jesse was discharged from the hospital. While she was doing this I was on the phone to 999 asking for an ambulance to be sent.

The final victory

While on the phone to 999, Jesse did not respond to the CPR rather he became limp and had turned very ash coloured, he was lifeless, no heat beat, he was dead. I was shaken and incoherent in my conversation with the 999 operator, I looked at my wife and I could see that she was lost. Suddenly, she picked up Jesse’s lifeless body and raised it up and in a pleading tone she looked up and said ‘Holy Spirit please help me, please help me’.

That’s was it took for the heavenly resuscitating team to be despatched and within seconds, my wife said she felt a wind come over her and Jesse gave us a sign that he was back to life by letting off a loud fart followed by a massive poo. He was taken back to the hospital and spent another two months.
He was finally discharged home on the 31st of May 2009. Since then he has been well.

Every moment spent in the hospital has its own testimony.

Praise the Lord!!!

Mr & Mrs Wole PRAISE

Winners Chapel, London

Nov. 2009
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by SisBrenda(f): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2009
Am a winner from Swaziland but for the past year i have been living in mozambique.I have been really suffering beloveds and i need all the help i can get.There is no Winners here and all the churches around just dont feel like home.I prefer staying home and worshiping from there instead of going through all the work of getting dressed and getting to church only to get annoyed and be mentally noting the way time is wasted and how its all not orderly done and by the time i leave i have heard nothing on most occassions.

I was warned that wofbi would make me a little arrogant but am past that stage and just want somewhere to worship my God and sow on fertile ground.

Winner in Dire straits
brendamkakangoma@yahoo.com
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bejeria101(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2009
joined the church on 25th dec 1999,did my wofbi bcc 2000 lcc 2001, joined the security unit after wofbi in 2000 i worship at the national head quarters abuja,durumi with Bishop David Abioye presiding grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bejeria101(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2009
joined the church on 25th dec 1999,did my wofbi bcc 2000 lcc 2001, joined the security unit after wofbi in 2000 i worship at the national head quarters abuja,durumi with Bishop David Abioye presiding grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by prizeless(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2010
I worship at winners' chapel zaria, kaduna state, Nigeria, I work with the technical unit in the studio department, PRODUCTION UNIT.

Restoration is what is for all winners this year
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2010
Winners Chapel has got to be the most popular church in Nigeria, everybody knows it.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by shilling(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2010
Ex-winner's member, none in my city sad
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by jamaka(f): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2010
hi every one, please i need to find someone, and its really urgent, he is a member of winners chapel warri branch, his name is Emmanuel,but i lost his surname, he is a devoted christian and sings or used to sing with the choir,as well as instruments i suppose, i cant remember his surname exactly, which is making it more difficult to track him down, he is tall and huge, dark in complexion, he attended the university of Benin and graduated from elec engineering in 2005/2006. please if the winner chapel members can help me track him down, or give me some possible info about this guy, i will be very grateful, and on this, my email address is pamcutey@yahoo.com. you can forward any information to via the email. thank you for listening and God bless you all
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jackie26: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2010
wwolexx:

Praise God!

This testimony is to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil. It is a testimony of how God defeated death on several occasions on behalf of our son.

Our son O’Tega Jesse was born preterm 24.5 weeks, weighing 600g (1lb 3oz) in October 2008. When he was born, we called Papa and he declared “he will come out stronger!”.

Jesse was classified as “extremely premature and extremely underweight. His consultant called a meeting and told us that our son will not make. I immediately responded to his negative utterance and said that he does not have the authority to determine our son’s fate. I told him that as long as it is God that gave our son the breath in him, he will live and declare the glory of God. I promised the doctor to bring Jesse to him on his first birth day, which we did.

The devil struck.

On 16th November 2008, Jesse was a month and ten days old, I was trying to assist his mother in changing his diaper when suddenly I noticed that Jesse was limp, within seconds, the monitors used to measure his heart rate, pulse rate, saturations levels, and blood pressure started dropping. I immediately raised an alarm, within seconds the resuscitation team of the Intensive care unit arrived and started to resuscitate Jesse.

While this was going on, my wife left the unit unable to watch her son’s life ebbing away and called one of our prayer partners. I then engaged myself in praying in the spirit, pacing up and down in the unit, praying vigorously in the spirit. I realised that the more I prayed in the spirit the faster the monitors were dropping.

I looked up at the monitor and all of them were zero except the heart rate which was on five, as I was about to continue to pray, the heart rate monitor fell to zero. At this moment, other parents that shared the same unit had started crying for us. I became scared and was about to weep.

Christ’s victory.

Suddenly, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit saying ‘My son if you cry he is gone’. At the same time I could hear the voice of Papa saying the same words in his own testimony that I heard in the past.

I became still and confused because I felt that the situation as at that moment was a crying situation and here is the Holy Spirit telling me not to. In my confusion, the Holy Spirit spoke to me in a soothing manner.’ My son, go and speak to your son and tell him what you want from him’.

I then went to where Jesse was amidst the resuscitating team still battling to bring him back. I looked at the monitor, all at zero and the alarm light still flashing. I then looked at Jesse, started talking to him like a father to a son. I told him that he is fashioned after Jesus Christ and just like Christ listened and obeyed His parents he has to obey me.
I told him that he is not permitted to die because he is to bury me and not the reverse. I tod him that he cannot die because he is our first born and he has a great responsibility to take care of younger sisters.

Suddenly, a shout came from a member of the resuscitating team ‘I can feel a pulse here!’ Within seconds the monitors became alive with numbers and they started moving up until they got to the expected level and Jesse’s saturation level was back to 100%

More attacks.

After this day, the devil attempted on other occasions to take Jesse away but the Holy Spirit was visibly present to arrest him with the help of the resuscitation team. My wife was with Jesse through out these period 24 hours. Daily she administered the spiritual tools available to her, feet washing, anointing oil, communion, and covered Jesse with the mantle.

After a couple of months, there was no incident and Jesse was certified well enough to be discharged after spending six months in hospital.

The final attack.

After six months in intensive care, (ventilated 67 days, CPAP 30 days & numerous days on oxygen therapy), we took Jesse home 6th April 2009. Around 4.30am on the 9th of April, two days after Jesse came home with us, the devil decided to strike. Since we were home with no resuscitating team available, the devil decided to kill, steal and destroy our lives.

My wife fed Jesse at 4.00am and was about to put him back in his cot to sleep at 4.30am, Jesse felt that his sleep was disrupted and decided to cry. In the bid to cry out very loud, he took a very deep breath and he got to a point of no return, he could not let out the cry because his lungs collapsed.

Within seconds he became stiff and started turning blue, my wife started applying CPR which she was taught before Jesse was discharged from the hospital. While she was doing this I was on the phone to 999 asking for an ambulance to be sent.

The final victory

While on the phone to 999, Jesse did not respond to the CPR rather he became limp and had turned very ash coloured, he was lifeless, no heat beat, he was dead. I was shaken and incoherent in my conversation with the 999 operator, I looked at my wife and I could see that she was lost. Suddenly, she picked up Jesse’s lifeless body and raised it up and in a pleading tone she looked up and said ‘Holy Spirit please help me, please help me’.

That’s was it took for the heavenly resuscitating team to be despatched and within seconds, my wife said she felt a wind come over her and Jesse gave us a sign that he was back to life by letting off a loud fart followed by a massive poo. He was taken back to the hospital and spent another two months.
He was finally discharged home on the 31st of May 2009. Since then he has been well.

Every moment spent in the hospital has its own testimony.

Praise the Lord!!!

Mr & Mrs Wole PRAISE

Winners Chapel, London

Nov. 2009

Glory be to God who has given us victory through Jesus Christ our Lord. We Thank God for fighting for you. Jesse is a child of destiny and he shall be a blessing.
May God continue to bless you and yours and keep you. The Lord make his face to shine upon you, the Lord lift up the light of his countenance upon you and give you peace. AMen.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Ideang: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Benin and Canaanland, Ota when i'm in school. A proud carrier of the Covenant University flag.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Ideang: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
Benin and Canaanland, Ota when i'm in school. A proud carrier of the Covenant University flag.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jackie26: 2:14pm On May 07, 2010
BLESS YOU WINNERS!!

TONIGHT IS OUR LIBERATION NIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU PARTAKE OF THE MANY SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS WAITING FOR YOU AS WE CELEBRATE 29 YEARS OF GOD'S FAITHFULLNESS IN OUR COMMISSION.

ITS GOING TO BE A MEMORABLE NIGHT WITH THE KING, COME WITH YOUR DANCING SHOES AS WE PRAISE THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS FOR CHANGING OUR LIVES THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF HIS SERVANT.  IT WILL BE A LIVE BROADCAST FROM CANNANLAND ACROSS ALL OUR CHURCHES WORLDWIDE; YOU CAN WORSHIP WITH US ON THE INTERNET BY A LIVE WEBCAST IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CHURCH CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO ATTEND.

[b][color=#990000]SERVICE STARTS AT 10PM

MAY THE LORD OF LIBERATION VISIT ALL OF US  AT THE POINT OF OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.[/b][/color]
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jackie26: 2:20pm On May 07, 2010
BLESS YOU WINNERS!!

TONIGHT IS OUR LIBERATION NIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU PARTAKE OF THE MANY SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS WAITING FOR YOU AS WE CELEBRATE 29 YEARS OF GOD'S FAITHFULLNESS IN OUR COMMISSION.

ITS GOING TO BE A MEMORABLE NIGHT WITH THE KING, COME WITH YOUR DANCING SHOES AS WE PRAISE THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS FOR CHANGING OUR LIVES THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF HIS SERVANT.  IT WILL BE A LIVE BROADCAST FROM CANNANLAND ACROSS ALL OUR CHURCHES WORLDWIDE; YOU CAN WORSHIP WITH US ON THE INTERNET BY A LIVE WEBCAST IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CHURCH CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO ATTEND.

SERVICE STARTS AT 10PM. LOGON TO http://davidoyedepoministries.org/ FOR LIVE WEBCAST

MAY THE LORD OF LIBERATION VISIT ALL OF US  AT THE POINT OF OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osaxx: 2:29pm On May 07, 2010
hey my winners brother, is dis just for cannanlanders, well am a christ embassarian, a real joint-heir with christ, can i mingle, love ya though
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Jackie26: 3:26pm On May 07, 2010
osaxx:

hey my winners brother, is dis just for cannanlanders, well am a christ embassarian, a real joint-heir with christ, can i mingle, love ya though

Of course you can mingle, everyone is invited.

May the Lord bless you richly. Amen
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osaxx: 6:58pm On May 07, 2010
thanks so much , i love to meet the xtian community, because we all together are formidable force against the dark forces of this world, hope to visit u guys someday, say hi to papa, cos u guys are doing a great work for God, same here in Loveworld.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by steve49ja(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2010
Wow, happy to find this thread, please anyone know branches in the US? especially Arizona??

Those watching online, how do you pay your offering, tithe and the rest? and is the livefeed (watching service online) always prompt? does it skip? or is it like watching a musical video? and HATERS please keep off!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by johnson11(m): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2010
I love Living faith Church so much, Papa is my mentor and Bishop Abioye is man i look unto , Wisdom of God is upon this men of God, thank you Jesus for bringing this men of church across my path
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by NMPM: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Im a member of WCI Cameroun since 1998
And Im blessed everyday
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by NMPM: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mr. Jackie how is Jesse now? Im sure God has done it again!!!! as usual!!! cheesy
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by refreshing(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
IT IS WELL!!!

I joined winners chapel as a student in Ilaro. After then, I'v attended a number of Winners' branches.

- Ilaro branch (as Ilaro Poly Student)
- Ago Iwoye branch ( as OOU student)
- Port Harcourt branch (as a youth Corper )
-Abeokuta Branch (While visiting, I actually did my WOFBI BCC here, 2009)
-Canaanland, Sango Ota, Africa (anytime I'm in Lagos)

Although due to where i live now, I attend another church. I can't but say everything about winners chapel makes me tick. I can't forget this,

" In the beginning it was not so. But the hour has come to liberate the world from the opression of the devil thru d preaching of the word of faith. And I am sending u to undertake this task"

Indeed, it is well!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by cicero(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
" In the beginning it was not so. But the hour has come to liberate the world from the opression of the devil thru d preaching of the word of faith. And I am sending u to undertake this task"
I love this, this mandate is increasingly findin expression in my life and home.
Thank God for Bishop David Oyedepo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.