Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66900 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
I am a proud member of the WINNERS FAMILY.

When I WAS in nigeria, I used to Worship in Winners Chapel, Ota,

Since, I relocated to the US, I started joining the service in Ota via webcast every saturday night from 1 am to 4am.

Thank God Winners fellowship has finally come to Minnesota. I ,m soooooo thrilled.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Winners Chapel = Big Business

Bishop Oyedepo = Wolf in Sheep's clothiing

Congregation = Herd of Sheep

Tithes = Fools Money for the purchase and maintenance of Private Jets.

Wake up, you clowns.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
Winners Chapel = Big Business

Bishop Oyedepo = Wolf in Sheep's clothiing

Congregation = Herd of Sheep

Tithes = Fools Money for the purchase and maintenance of Private Jets.

Wake up, you clowns.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hello Winning Winners, please follow the word of advice given by olaolu and pleeeeeeeeeeeeease dont RESPOND, REPLY, OR DEFEND comments by unwelcomed guests or CRITICS. Dont even give them the priviledge of acknowledging that you have SEEN their COMMENTS . Remember Bishop Oyedepo always says that "People's opinion is a natural entitlement, it a gift from God and without repentance. so PLEEEEASE IGNORE theM and when they see that no one is responding, they will eventually LEAVE in shame. You see, it's very annoying when someone tries hard to get your attention and you dont give it to them. So please use that wisdom here on this thread and let keep the Winners thread growing. WINNERS ALL THE WAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
JESUS IS LORD,

By Olaolu

Winning Winners.

PLEAAAAAAASE,

This page is for us.
But in case a foreigner came to Critisize us.
Don't bother replying, disprooving or defending.
Because our PaPa will never do so.

When you know you are blessed, whatever anyone say can not unbless you.
Tats and +osisi, don't waste time on them. If Jesus had wasted his time on this set of people,
He would have been unable to fulfill his Ministry.

I remember once when papa was asked why he was not on Televison broadcasting,
He answered, " because I am busy telling the Vision.
Despite all critics at all level, Papa kept soaring.
No one moves at a good speed looking back.

Sir/ Ma, let us grow with Papa. doing what he could have done in every situation.
Remember, JESUS said, " if you are Abraham's seed, do what Abraham did".

Thanks to you all.
Bless uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
[b]O my God. I feel such a great sadness in my heart.

How is it possible for grown adults to be so comprehensively brain-washed?

Who is your "Papa"? That dimunitive old theif who as we speak has ordered his second private jet with your tithes?

What would Christ have done? Wake up and think like the adult that you supposedly are!

This same criminal you call your father built a university with Church Donations and made it so prohibitively expensive that only the children of the very richest can attend. Poor souls whose sweat went into building the place cannot even set foot there.

Worst of all the retarded swine some time ago went so far as to attempt to subject all graduating students to a HIV test, stating that any one found HIV positive would not graduate? In today's world? Where forward thinking people are legislating against HIV discrimination.

Oh my God. Can you lot not see what a ride this fellow is taking you on?

He is a business man, and you are his gullible clients.

Don't worry, i am planning to go into this profitable line of business soon.[/b]
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by henryhemon(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
My life has not remain the same since i join this great commission since 2006.I worship with winners calabar branch and umuahia branch.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
continue to donate to a theif, instead of taking your money to motherless babies homes. silly people!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
@henryhemon,

Wow Umuahia branch, that is awesome.I did not even know they had a branch there.
I,m glad you joined this commission.

God bless you
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
You wicked person, you mean you are glad he has joined the legions of tax payers paying tax to Oyedepo?

How heartless, how limited in thinking can you be?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
@henryhelom

Please send me the address in Umuahia
So I can share it with others. This is so exciting for me

God bless
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
Of course i know you want to ensure tat more tax payers come there, that's why you want to share it with others. Do you really think there is salvation in pursuing such an agenda.

Busy financing his SECOND private jet, think - what would Jesus say? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by thirdeye(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Deep Sight,
I understand your anger, but you see you can't reason out a spiritual thing, the spiritual is unreasonable you can't use your intellect to understand it thats why it is spiritual.
Millions of people can't be wrong at the same time I was once in your shoe. So to be able to have a first hand knowledge of the man you are talking of why not do yourself a favour and replenish your arsenal by visiting the church next sunday and listen to the man. It's fair you know more about who you are talking of. wink
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hello Winning Winners, please follow the word of advice given by olaolu and pleeeeeeeeeeeeease dont RESPOND, REPLY, OR DEFEND comments by unwelcomed guests or CRITICS. Dont even give them the priviledge of acknowledging that you have SEEN their COMMENTS . Remember Bishop Oyedepo always says that "People's opinion is a natural entitlement, it a gift from God and without repentance. so PLEEEEASE IGNORE theM and when they see that no one is responding, they will eventually LEAVE in shame. You see, it's very annoying when someone tries hard to get your attention and you dont give it to them. So please use that wisdom here on this thread and let keep the Winners thread growing. WINNERS ALL THE WAY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JESUS IS LORD,

By Olaolu

Winning Winners.

PLEAAAAAAASE,

This page is for us.
But in case a foreigner came to Critisize us.
Don't bother replying, disprooving or defending.
Because our PaPa will never do so.

When you know you are blessed, whatever anyone say can not unbless you.
Tats and +osisi, don't waste time on them. If Jesus had wasted his time on this set of people,
He would have been unable to fulfill his Ministry.

I remember once when papa was asked why he was not on Televison broadcasting,
He answered, " because I am busy telling the Vision.
Despite all critics at all level, Papa kept soaring.
No one moves at a good speed looking back.

Sir/ Ma, let us grow with Papa. doing what he could have done in every situation.
Remember, JESUS said, " if you are Abraham's seed, do what Abraham did".

Thanks to you all.
Bless
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by henryhemon(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2009
@vanni,
Its at umudike road,umuahia.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by nnemak(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2009
WINNING PEOPLE, grin grin grin grin grin
It’s the place to be,

Keep up the good works especially in this season of harvest,

A WINNER can NEVER HIDE!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DeepSight(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
Mugus
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nimshi: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2009
What's happening at the Winner's Chapel service today?

Lots of talk about Vengeance, Curses and stuff, not only by the Bishop, but by other pastors.

Did anything happen during the week?

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nimshi: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2009
Up Winner's!

So, what happened to this pastor? :

Lagos: a housewife has narrated how she was raped and infected with syphilis by a pastor with the Bishop David Oyedepo-led Winners Chapel in Lagos. Narrating her ordeal at the Alimosho magistrate’s court in Lagos during a divorce proceeding, the victim, Mrs. Bisola Ogunlana who

resides at Block 48, Flat 3, Abesan Housing Estate, Lagos, said the accused that she identified as Pastor Aranilewa Abayomi, tore her clothes and pants and forcefully had sex with her in his apartment in the same estate.

Mrs. Ogunlana, a respondent in the divorce suit filed by her husband, Mr. Olusanya Ogunlana, said the pastor who lives in the same estate with her, approached her late last year after she graduated from the university and promised to secure her a job.

Source: http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421:a-winners-chapel-pastor-raped-me-housewife&catid=46:naija-gossip&Itemid=64

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nimshi: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
Any Winner back from the 1st service to let's know what's happening?

Lots of Vengeance, Sentencing to Death, Removal, Tribulation, etc etc today.

Unusual, somewhat.

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by TheSeeker(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
I need an answer to this question: Is it true that Bishop Oyedepo has been banned from traveling abroad by the EFCC over some answerable questions in his involvement with Dangote over some scam?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
Today all my enemies shall meet with death sentence in Jesus name

AMEN!

@SEEker
'
As I write this, Bishop Oyedepo is on his way to London to attend the NAMING CEREMONY OF HIS FIRST GRAND-DAUGHTER

He left 2 HOURS AGO

LMAO, Banned from travelling indeed. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Gamine(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
um huh,
So them don already deliver, sharp sharp.
it is well
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KunleOshob(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
vanni:

Today all my enemies shall meet with death sentence in Jesus name

AMEN!
Is this the type of christianity practised in your sect? Whatever happened to christ's directives that you should love your enemies even it it is difficult for you to love them does that warrant you use the name of a loving and forgiving Jesus in a curse for death to others. Do you guys read the bible at all or you just rely on Oledepo's books for doctrine.
Gamine:

um huh,
So them don already deliver, sharp sharp.
it is well
what do you mean don't you know that God can fast track things for his "annointed" grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
KunleOshob:

Is this the type of christianity practised in your sect? Whatever happened to christ's directives that you should love your enemies even it it is difficult for you to love them does that warrant you use the name of a loving and forgiving Jesus in a curse for death to others. Do you guys read the bible at all or you just rely on Oledepo's books for doctrine. what do you mean don't you know that God can fast track things for his "annointed" grin

I repeat, all my enemies shal be met with death sentence. Its not longer a prayer

I,m already getting phones calls of their death

, So why did DAVID not ask forgiveness for Goliath?

why did he curse him in the name of God

Are you holier than God

Go to psalm 34, i read it EVERYDAy for my enemies and remember suffer not the witches to live. So If anyman or woman vows I will never make it in life, then they MUST die FOR MY SAKE
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KunleOshob(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
And i repeat is that what christ taught? Are you to follow the examples of David or the teachings of christ What do you think christianity is about? Are you not aware that old things passed away and all things become new after the death of christ. If you insist on doing tings the old way it means that the gospel of christ is in vain in your life, i am sure you would not want it so but you are in danger of that. The old testament tauht eye for an eye and the newtestament taught us to forgive our enemies . You also stand the danger of being caught off the grace of christ if you hold on to the old testament teaching[Galatians 5:4] If you want to practise the jewish religion of the old testament why do you then masquerade yourself as a christian?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2009
Well it is too late, THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD

I repeat again if anymore joins the death senctence leaguse, i will continue to read Psalm 34 FOR THEM

By the way, we are 2 individuals we dont have to AGREE shocked
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KunleOshob(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
vanni:

Well it is too late, THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD

I repeat again if anymore joins the death senctence leaguse, i will continue to read Psalm 34 FOR THEM

By the way, we are 2 individuals we dont have to AGREE shocked

Well true biblical christianity is NOt an opinion people can agree on, it is either you accept christ's teaching[and by extention making him your lord and saviour] or you don't.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
I REJOICE THIS DAY COS MY ENEMIES ARE NOW DEAD

I love Jesus
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KunleOshob(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
vanni:

I REJOICE THIS DAY COS MY ENEMIES ARE NOW DEAD

I love Jesus
What is the meaning of this? Are you trying to mock Jesus?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Abuzola(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
Incredible, am a partore too 'say (O Muhammad) 'i am only a man like you, it has been revealed to me that ur God is one God, so whoever hopes for the meeting with his lord, let him work righteousness and associate none partner in worship of his Lord' Quran 18:110
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by vanni(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
KunleOshob:

What is the meaning of this? Are you trying to mock Jesus?

MY ENEMIES ARE NOW DEAD ALL 3 OF THEM WHO SWORE THAT I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE

You can call the police if you like
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by KunleOshob(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
vanni:

MY ENEMIES ARE NOW DEAD ALL 3 OF THEM WHO SWORE THAT I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE

You can call the police if you like
I am sorry to have bothered you, i was assuming you wee a christian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.