Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! (9285 Views)

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 9 Things You Can Do When You Are Losing Trust In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by abiamahart: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2011
This is why i encourage my two year old daughter to be kitchen friendly. Most of this girls see what should come naturally to them as chores even some FULL TIME HOUSEWIVES. In same vain we are beginning to have men who cannot change a common light bulb at home. Some of us men rather than help clean the windows etc will invite friends over after playing football on a Saturday morning and start playing chess until its time to watch the premiership.

Ladies sx only wont make u wifely material and its still a team thing.

Hear are few home tips; If u care to take a cue
[size=14pt]
1. Help the man hold the table or step ladder while he changes the bulb

2. The man can help wash rice yeah in the kitchen while your wife is preparing the stew condiments

3. The woman can wash the clothes while the man rinses and puts out the clothes to dry

4. The man can be cleaning the home windows while the woman is dusting the upholstery or cleaning the floor.
(I volunteer to iron cos i loved to iron while younger but disliked washing cos i can really pile up clothes by Saturday)

5. As the man is washing his car the woman can get water or bring the hose around while he is scrubbing the wheel

6. If you had to eat say beans both of you can do the picking while watching your home movie even with guy downing his beer and nuts
[/size]

I have come to see that most home chores help in bonding the family couple with aerobic exercise gains from the tasks notwithstanding there are of-course OFF DAYS even at the office. wink
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by lindabon: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2011
Obinoscopy:

I think the best options for we guys is to enjoy these contemporary babes while we're bachelors and then when its time to marry, go to the village to marry a virtuous lady with all the wifey qualities.

And you think the village girls are the virtuous ones? undecided undecided undecided
As you are there in the city, humping from one babe to another, so are the local boys humping your so called "virtuous" potential wives in the village . . .

The world is round and Most times, we get what we deserve! It's only fair undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
lindabon:

And you think the village girls are the virtuous ones? undecided undecided undecided
As you are there in the city, humping from one babe to another, so are the local boys humping your so called "virtuous" potential wives in the village . . .

The world is round and Most times, we get what we deserve! It's only fair undecided undecided undecided undecided

What will never seize to amaze me are the numerous minatory retorts by nairaland babes (and consequently nigerian babes by extension) when a guy makes a seemingly satirical statements against them.

One thing they'll never understand though is that these retorts tend to depreciate their feminine virtues.

@Linda,

What I meant by virtuous women are women with good behavior or attitude that show moral standards. A virgin might not be virtuous and vice versa. As for me. I'd rather marry a slut-turned-virtuous woman than marry a virgin-turned-slut lady. Cheers
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
OP foreign cable channels don spoil naija women finish.Nowadays many naija women no know how to cook or keep the home clean.The only thing dem sabi do na to stand for road for night dey shake their small yansh at trailer and tanker drivers grin
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^ And you'll be one of the tanker drivers to stop, desperate to tell everyone you be omo UK lol.
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^ And you'll be one of the tanker drivers to stop, desperate to tell everyone you be omo UK lol.
sister i just told u i dont deal with naija babes anymore because i have now upgraded to oyibo girls cheesy.The only time i do naija babes is wen i suffer from congi grin.
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by lindabon: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
Obinoscopy:

What will never seize to amaze me are the numerous minatory retorts by nairaland babes (and consequently nigerian babes by extension) when a guy makes a seemingly satirical statements against them.

One thing they'll never understand though is that these retorts tend to depreciate their feminine virtues.

And who says my previous comment wasn't satirical too?  grin grin grin grin grin

Well, point noted (apart from that feminine virtue bullcrap)
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by pkv(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
Obinoscopy:

@Linda,

What I meant by virtuous women are women with good behavior or attitude that show moral standards. A virgin might not be virtuous and vice versa. As for me. I'd rather marry a slut-turned-virtuous woman than marry a virgin-turned-slut lady. Cheers
u hit a guilty heart na, no blame ha if she try 2 face safe, yawah babes wey na only noodles dem sabi cook
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by lindabon: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
pkv:

u hit a guilty heart na, no blame ha if she try 2 face safe, yawah babes wey na only noodles dem sabi cook

Guilty ke Guilty ni. .abegi . . .
if na only noodle dem sabi cook, na u dey chop am? Why you wan put mouth for food wey dem no prepare for you. . .  longer throat  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by albridge(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
while i am not saying that having a career as a woman or getting current or contemporary in your style is a bad thing i strongly feel that most women are misplacing their values. being a wife is cool cos there really is no gain in having everything if you dont have someone to share it with. but its really all a choice thing. cool
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Ybutterfly: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^^whateva^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by gohome: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
tongue
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by tpia1: 4:00am On Nov 10, 2012
albridge: while i am not saying that having a career as a woman or getting current or contemporary in your style is a bad thing i strongly feel that most women are misplacing their values. being a wife is cool cos there really is no gain in having everything if you dont have someone to share it with. but its really all a choice thing. cool

men and women both- its not only a female thing.
Re: Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
This thread don make me laugh gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour / Nigerian Men And Flowers / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.