Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) (1382 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by peelovee(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2011
Can you marry a physical challenge (lady or guy)
NLs let share our view
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by slimyem: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2011
depends!if i have been dating him before he became physically challenged and we had plans to be married,i would!
I just wouldnt date a one.
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2011
this post is discriminatory to the physically challenged viewing this thread,poster dont you think so?
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by Candyness(f): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2011
Am naturally very competitive and my kinda guy has to be on his A Game. I am a Go getter and as far as I am concerned, its all about being number one. Sadly, most African men are intimidated by competitive females. They need to realiaze that times have changed and to be honest, Women CEO,s are now on the increase with a few high paid City workers.
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by peelovee(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2011
Emzybrown:

this post is discriminatory to the physically challenged viewing this thread,poster dont you think so?

In my own prospective I dont think so.
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by MMM2(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
op can i peelove deep inside ur pun angryangry
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by nwachukwu7(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2011
@Candyness, I agree with you. But same can be applied to women. Thats why you see a lot of babes a=saying they are looking for a loving and comfortable guy who can take care of her needs. Believe me I have mat a lot of them and it irritates me to the high heavens! I dont need such as she will be the breeding ground for gossips and such women tend to nag a lot. I hate nagging.
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by InkedNerd(f): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2011
@OP: Surprisingly, this question has never crossed my mind. I'd really have to think about this topic before I can give a clear cut answer undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by claremont(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2011
Let's call it what it is>>> Can you marry a disabled person?!
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by pendo89(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2011
Disability is not Inability.
Can he perform,can he love,can he touch,can he sense,can he make me laugh,is he knowledgable,can he help me become a better person?
If yes to the above am game.
Its good to be real however, if the disability is extreme I may not because he will need special needs which require lots of grace.Forcing it will not help.
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2011
y not. thats if she's not a nag
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by Ranoscky(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Emzybrown:

Nice one!

peelovee:

In my own prospective I dont think so.
You dont think so cos you'r not one, abi?. . .

Think 2wice O!
Re: Can You Marry A Physical Challenge (lady Or Guy) by uchechinek(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2011
pendo89:

Disability is not Inability.
Can he perform,can he love,can he touch,can he sense,can he make me laugh,is he knowledgable,can he help me become a better person?
If yes to the above am game.
Its good to be real however, if the disability is extreme I may not because he will need special needs which require lots of grace.Forcing it will not help.

I am in real support of ur opion.

(1) (Reply)

Man Call Police To Complain About Prostitute's Bad Service Rendered To Him / Which One Of This Is More painful / I Need An Honest Answer To Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.