Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (60051 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by occfx: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

She married you for marriage sake... And you married her because she is financially stable. If you wan enjoy marriage, make money, marry a struggling young beautiful girl, they are usually loyal, make her financially stable and enjoy her to the fullest. You think say Ned is stupid
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Abujaexpress: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

Most men pass through worst situations, but endure. Please endure, because it's for better for worse
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LordAdam16: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by simplesearch: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Don't divorce your wide because of sex. You could have discussed this with her during your courtship if sex was a major problem to you. Moreover with children, I think twice a week is even okay for your health. And as for the sex styles, what exactly do you hope to get from all those weird sex styles. The only thing I take exception at is the bitterness you said she exhibits, which is not a good trait. However, she can become the woman you want her to be if you become the man you should be. First of, what's your prayer life like? Do you guys pray at all in your home? If not, this is a good place to start from, by having a close prayer life. A family that prays together stays together.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by shoboy9: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sounds like she's cheating - lying, refusing sex, anger. But why bring the issue here? You must be full of anger and ready to quit. Why haven't you? Children? God? Love? We can't tell you the answers to these questions. And they are important to whatever choice you make.
There is nothing impossible for God. That does not mean God will answer your prayers but He can. It's important basis to consider.
How can you get God to answer? The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin. But it does not mean God will force you or your wife to do what is right. God will allow you both live your choice, you must understand that.
However as husband you can ask God to remove demons from your home - anger, seductive spirits and spirits of marital unfaithfulness, etc. Don't do this until you have received forgiveness yourself.
When you removed these evil influences, you can talk with you wife about the past and what you want for your future together.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Kealmin(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
You should listen to this I'm a doctor I know this things happens, it's possible your wife is having PTSD or any other sort of disorder, sometimes those victims don't speak up they prefer to die with the secret because of the shame and embarrassment it will cause on their person, so my man this is what you should do, be patient for atleast a month without sex, during this period pretend as if you don't give a shit about sex, but shower her with love, gift and respond more to her love language i.e if you know it, be deliberate about it, avoid every means of quarrel or anything that will cause disagreement during this period, before the end of one month you will get the answer you seek either she tells you herself or you discover it yourself

brain54:
I suspect your wife is going through some sort of childhood trauma…

Maybe rape.

Counseling might help.

Since she gave you the okay to have sex outside… maybe you should take it up.

Something in your wife’s childhood/growing up really messed her up.

But you should have noticed before marriage too.

You dated 2 years before marriage.

Follow her timetable patiently or cheat!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by bigtt76(f): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
De your de make she de her de na ...bad as e bad reach there must be simething she enjoys doing most ....be a part of that thing. NOR BI ONLY for FOK person de marray ...companionship de important cheesy

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Lavzz: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Can you tell your mother to arrange you a family friend that she don't know, her in let it looks as if you want to marry her, then you would see her reaction, most especially don't eat anything she cook,eat the one the new girl cook, then you Will see the result. You wife loves you but believe me something is wrong somewhere
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Pufpuf(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please get a very beautiful side chick. Don't hide it from her.
That will reset her brain.
Rubbish from a wife that her dowry was paid in full.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by djon78(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.

I love this

The best way to deal with the difficult ones

Treated one like that
She couldn't believe it because I was there at her neck and call

One day I said it's enough

Boned up no calls, read her message
No reply

Had actually deleted all about her from my consciousness

Her people tried reaching out
No Bobo

That's how it went
They couldn't believe it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Platinumbillz(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Either she is a lesbian that got pressured to get married or she just doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by puremaker7(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.
Divorce her and go your fvcking way...
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Henrydata(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
sunnitus:
Sex is like a interaction, when you communicate your opponent should be able to understand and reciprocate. But in a situation whereby you're the only one doing the talking and your partner is not responding, that means he's not enjoying your conversation. There must be something wrong that made her lost interest in sexing you bro, so you check yourself very well, remember you said she wasn't like this when you guys were dating. What is it that you are not doing well, are you type that just go straight to striving without romance and making her wet, putting her in the mood. Every woman has a G spot that automatically put her in the mood, that always make them to have a serious urge for sex when located. You maybe equally sex starving that woman but u don't know, because you have not discovered that thing that turns her on. Do something different bro, give her deep romance without fucking her, make her wet seriously she will beg u to Bleep her....

Op, try this for two weeks without fucking her, let's see how it goes.

I know it might be hard for you. Bear it
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ex0rrcist: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

That's not true. We are not made same. My wife does not like sex and her love for me is unwavering, proven beyond doubts.
I just wanna ask how many times you do it in a month, and is it just missionary with no intimacy at all? Do you guys get intimate without having intercourse. I just need your opinion cos I'm dating a girl who doesn't like sex that much but loves me like no tomorrow, and I really wanna learn from you how to manage it when we get married, thanks.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Simeon72: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro you have to be patient because of your children in should case of their future 😊
This little experience you stated here is execertly about my wife in marriage,she is not even disvirgin when I married her at 28 years of age as time goes on she didn't like too much sex ,well it seem I should divorce her but I really love her and my children,I have to accept her way of life and forged ahead when my marriage is 23 years old now even my 3 children I had with her now in university, better accept because of your children,care much about your children betterment rather than yours nothing in sex too much, it's better to adapt and adjust to allow your future be perfect bro.
Henceforth the one you see today is better than another woman you assume to marry having not know her strategy ,a woman is frigile and nobody is perfect since she is not cheat on you please manage her because of your children..peace be unto your family.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jumper524(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro you need to understand with her if it's cos of the pain ooo or she's just not into sex at all.

I'll advise you divorce her on mutual ground, you don't need to quarell her.
Just tell her sex is a major player in marriage and she's depriving you that.
Even a broke husband won't stay with a wife who denies her sex.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Bennysam: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Investigate your her to know if she's giving it to another person
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

Alpha male right here
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ex0rrcist: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
femicyrus:

That is a big fat lie
No woman will marry you without love.
Have u ever seen a sad looking woman on her wedding day?
I am not talking about those in the northern part of Nigeria where you have no option.

She needs medical attention!

The op should start her treatment with a visit to a psychiatrist clinic. Medications and Further referrals would be made from there where necessary
See you talking about no woman marry without love in the poorest nation on earth 😂 😂 😂. I laugh in 3d, people marry for a lot of reasons, a lot. Tell me all the young widows of alaafin loved him. 😂

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by gratefulheart(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
I have met many edi women and they're a sweet, loving and playful but they have anger problem.

Now on your wife, she need help on the bitterness and anger issue if not you won't enjoy her and I doubt if she's enjoying you too.

Marriage is for enjoyment even it difficulty and challenges that's the joy of marriage. You need help... You need to find her a good female counsellor to help out of it. I hope this is not from her past experiences?

Help her to find help if not it will not only affect you it will also affect your children.

May God direct and lead you aright.

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by dkidd: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Hahahahaha.........
One woman' one man marriage... You go explain tire.... No fuckin evidence.....

Bro u don't need advice, u are just simp that don't want to repent..... How can ur mother-inlaw involve in ur marriage sex life..........
The thing tire me for the idiot op. Even sisters in-law dey insult u for ur inner marriage matter. He's worse than a simp. He's a worm. I didn't even finish reading the bullshit. He commands zero respect and they're all taking the fool for granted as a goat head that he is

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by TheOgaBoss: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.
please don't take this the wrong way, I mean no disrespect, is she the bread winner or the one who carry the giant share of your domestic budget?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Mayflowa(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:

You try. I like you were able to resist her. She is good for nothing. You saved yourself and long years of unhappiness
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by akube34: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazzman01:

But you know this doesn't make sense. How can you have a wife at home and still keep spending heavily on sex outside.
so what should he do in ds case, still suffer?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
akube34:
I wonder how this is even an issue. Find side chicks or visit codedruns.com. Na u Dey stress ur self ooo
The site is blocked Oga now, you can't visit it via there website
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
The truth is that she doesn't find you attractive neither does she love you. I mean, you can be sexually attracted to someone without loving them and vice versa, but both ends here are dead on her end.

Wait, did you both not date? Or how did you get married? You had better dissolve this marriage before it gets violent. I can't stand toxicity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by EzePaschal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

She doesn't love you. PERIOD! You detest her. Even your kindness irritate her
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sync(f): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
All this long write up because of sex, na wa o. Later dem go say na women like sex pass
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by akube34: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

Una get mind oh - Sleeping with public toilets!

The biggest lie men have been told is that prostitutes take care of themselves more than regular ladies.
oga if your babe has slept with more than 2 people, no difference. Just be say one Dey monetize am, the other Dey do love.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by MrFly(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
She made her family insult u cos of sex, just ignore and avoid sex from her, do it outside and see how she will react
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by akube34: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hassanmaye:

The site is blocked Oga now, you can't visit it via there website
maybe na different one you go.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Rhassidy360: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
My bro she want make u gas light ur self abeg no cheat o, Just de look na she go beg las las

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.