Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59770 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Intrepid01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.

Hmm you spoke the truth and truth hurts I must say. But even after 5 years she has deliberately refused to develop feelings for him and even didn’t care she he said he’ll heat on her. Wow…. I’m scared for myself…
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Sex is biology and i am a pragmatist. I would not encaurage random sex but if two people love each deeply and in committed relationship that will most likely lead to a marriage.

I honestly don't see anything wrong expressibg love through an act of safe sex. That is my personal opinion though after having observed a lot of marriage breakdowns due to sexual incompatibilities.

The lady must ensure the guy has a regular morning erection and must measure the erection turgidity index every morning before going into a marriage.

A penile turgidity index of less than 90% is unnacceptable early in the morning is unnacceptable.

U Don break table ooo... How many men de get morning erection again

I can't even remember when last I had it... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.
If you are s man you will know what to do. If only this story is true
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by zeenaman: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.

I feel sad when I see men treated this way. In honesty, stop informing third parties of her, it demeans you. You keep pressuring her with pastors and third parties, that's the reason she can't sustain her repentance, and relapses so often. Deal with her like the man in charge. She should be the worried one. May God help you

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Mozegee: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.
You nailed it, exactly what I wanted to say,may be he was not her dream Man
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by drsibz66(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
12inchess:
The heart of women is deep. I feel people advising to cheat and all may not be the right thing for you to do. You need to ask why. Maybe she can see a councilor. Maybe she was abused as a teen who knows. This may be the reason she detest sexual activity with you. Some childhood trauma may be involved. Also put it in your prayers maybe God can show you what to do. All these following side chic and all never ends well. This is my opinion.

Bros forget all those childhood trauma and blabla stories , they aren't significant as been stress. An African woman isn't wired that way from research, she will wet instantly if someone she loves, or crushes on touch her. If she is the type that love money she will even squirt for 10m.

Ladies use those child hood trauma and hormone imbalance to manipulate men. It's very rare for a 35yrs woman to be having hormonal imbalance when it's not congenital. Hormonal imbalance usually sets in after menopause or premenopause.

The reason for the sudden change is she doesn't love the man anymore or someone else is taking the husbands space in her heart. Hormonal imbalance or childhood trauma will not make you to be kicking your husband to stand up from your body or stop you from kissing him or even cuddling him. It's simple lack of love and been irritated by the man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

U Don break table ooo... How many men de get morning erection again

I can't even remember when last I had it... grin grin

No mind me there is nothing like penile turgidity index, na play i dey play.

I trust you na.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Hectroy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Number 1. You need to start seeing her as your wife and not a sex object.
Number 2. You're trying to shift the focus from her but you as the problem.
Number 3. According to you she just reduce 'access' from 3 times to two weekly, don't you think that is fair for a wife of 5years probably a nursing mother.
Number 4. You hit her with a remote leading to her loosing consciousness and this was treated as normal behavior? Temperament.
Number 5. I don't think you are who you portray yourself to be on this platform.
Number 6. I think you've succeeded in killing her emotions.
Recommendation: seek a therapist.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Godwin25king: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
But twice a week ain't bad undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

No mind me there is nothing like penile turgidity index, na play i dey play.

I trust you na.

U Don almost confuse me finish... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by devil007: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

Brother is the same thing am suffering, the best option is separation, before they make us mad, sorry brother, we were thinking we found love

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Godwin25king:
But twice a week ain't bad undecided

It is not bad if your wife have sex with you and is involve in the sex not jsut lying down and one round of sex.

If we must have sex once or twice, let's enjoy it to the fullest..

Just one round of 5 or 10 mins and with kick or push away is a torment

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
devil007:
Brother is the same thing am suffering, the best option is separation, before they make us mad, sorry brother, we were thinking we found love

Have you divorced your wife now?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Timoleon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
You have children already, that’s fortuitous. Don’t stress your wife again, talk to her only when it’s necessary. If she initiated sex, have sex with her. If she doesn’t, ignore her. Get a vasectomy done, find a young lady who enjoys sex and is not keen on marriage and children. Meet up with her and have the sex your heart desires but always return home without resentment for your wife. No arguments with her, no quarrels. Ife is too short and quite often marriage and parenting can be a thankless chore yet you’ve got just the one life.
If sex is what’s causing problems at home, make peace at home, get sex outside.
addmole:

Why are you laughing. This is not funny. I need help. What do I do?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by festusforchrist: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
If both of you are committed christian, see your Pastor alone first, then see your Pastor again with her for counseling and deliverance. This issue is beyond what you are explaining, there is a demon after her marriage unknown to her and that same demon has sown an evil seed into her life. This issue that look like a joke may break this marriage if not properly handle as expected.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Mckandre(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
What an irony for an edo girl,Your wife is having a spiritual affair

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Roger3D(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Run for your life
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Rimsd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omo I just dodge a bullet oooo. As in this is exactly the character of the supposed lady I wanted getting married to, I don't know if your wife's own is worse or hers, and she can so manipulate somebody, very churchy but the kind shege wey she dey show me no be here, thank goodness I left that wicked and bitter soul sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ex0rrcist: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

EVERYTHING you just put up is exactly how she does. Dont hug her, she's so defensive. You cannot have a healthy discussion with her. Yes, I saw the signs, but I always told myself she should change.
I'm not going to lie to you, there's no remedy to yiur problem other than divorce. It's better to raise a child in a divorced but peaceful setting than in a dysfunctional home. Just imagine throwing something at your wife and she fainted, both of you has issues that's glaring. The twice a week sex is not that bad, only that it's boring and forced that's the bad thing about it.
Bro, initiate counselling, if she does not agree to it then leave. Learn to walk away, leave this place is not leave the earth. You don't sound like a struggling man, even if she's doing better than you, so you should be fine after divorce. I'm begging you to please and please don't let this woman take away your joy of being a man in this 21st century. We're in a modern world and no one should make the other person feel inferior, not even your soul mate at that. Yiur kids would be okay with the right arrangement, that marriage is not working that's the truth, and it will never if she doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.
If a lady is making her own money it takes only a stubborn and hard man to stay with her. They more you Simp the more it get worst , I'm telling you this for free. Women love bad boys for a reason.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

But to be honest you no de try . Aex should be don't like after two weeks, u check her time table and know when she's ovulatio
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

But to be honest you no de try . Aex should be don't like after two weeks, u check her time table and know when she's ovulating
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Henrydata(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evestar200:

She doesn't love him.

I nor fit type much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Habib31(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Op, You already see this red flags before you got married too your wife but you ignore it...my only advice for you is too divorce her cux she can never change who she is or better still get another wife. Don't mind does that said you should get a side chick it's fonication.am also married I enjoyed sex with me and my wife

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sanyahkod(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Maybe we really need to hear her side of the story. Life has taught me not to address issues from one point of view.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by mosesjay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is serious. My wife cant give me such rules am the Head of the family

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Henrydata(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
brain54:
I suspect your wife is going through some sort of childhood trauma…

Maybe rape.

Counseling might help.

Since she gave you the okay to have sex outside… maybe you should take it up.

Something in your wife’s childhood/growing up really messed her up.

But you should have noticed before marriage too.

You dated 2 years before marriage.

Follow her timetable patiently or cheat!

Op, take this observation and investigate
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BRATISLAVA: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Violent man wants advice.

He claims he threw a TV remote at her and she fainted and needed to be rushed to the hospital. Wow. A right bowler we have here, yet he's never participated in any cricket tournament.

Say the truth and tell us why your touch angers and disgusts this wife of yours so much.

What did you do to her the day she fainted? Nobody believes a TV remote put her into a short coma. Can bet you're an angry, abusive cheat who is complaining because she's not accepting it the entitled way you expected her to.

This is exactly how the other one told us his wife hates him and always says that she hopes he dies. He gave us many instances of how she said it to him. He sounded more innocent than this OP, and was very free to describe every terrible thing she had ever done to him, how her parents used to beg him because she's such a terrible wife, how he threw her out and took her back after they begged him, how he was so tired of the marriage. Turns out he was an abusive and unrelenting serial cheat who expected her to love him unconditionally afterwards. He claimed he used to "touch her a little" yet dedicated pages upon pages detailing her horrible treatment of him. Everyone was against her. Read what that "innocent" man posts and you will see why the woman is "evil" to them.

All of them are like strungup79. What they gain from the insults their wives receive online? Only they know. He's even admitted to twisting details and nobody sees that. The logical gender in particular.

Yet another male fantasy.

Only heaven knows what the mods and fantasy writers gain from these stories that perpetuate lies about women. The forChan misogyny on this forum is pathetic.

But that is the owners key feature.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by crossbreedwears(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stop asking for sex from her for now and do your responsibility as a man. She will comr around once she noticed a lot has change.
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Iamzik: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stop demanding for sex. I mean stop completely.

There are many other options. Just pretend like sex is not no longer part of your marriage. Two can play that game I think

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

just cheat and be happy. You're wasting your time thinking it's a sin. It's not. Having a mistress if your wife is crazy is allowed. Do it quietly sha. because she will kill you grin
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Abagworo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some women and men as well have lower than average sex urge but this your case is different. Your wife suffered from childhood sexual abuse which her mum knows but asked her to manage and get married to you. Most victims of abuse suffer from a trauma that each sexual experience acts more as a negative pain reminder than as pleasure. She didn't open up to you before marriage and has still not opened up to you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.