Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (60055 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by project8(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na brain you be true true, I suspect she was a victim of rape and perhaps suffering silently from the trauma. Counseling might help.
Except if she's a lesbian which I doubt
brain54:
I suspect your wife is going through some sort of childhood trauma…

Maybe rape.

Counseling might help.

Since she gave you the okay to have sex outside… maybe you should take it up.

Something in your wife’s childhood/growing up really messed her up.

But you should have noticed before marriage too.

You dated 2 years before marriage.

Follow her timetable patiently or cheat!

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Famous606: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
To me I feel your marriage was arrange ,you guys never dated and my advice to you is go back to the things you both where doing before you got married to her maybe those things will refresh her memory like take her out on a date occasionally buy her gift ,make it look like a surprise to her things will definitely change if you try some of this things.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Karemarealty288(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
She doesn't really love you as much....even before marriage, but you have to start keeping secret from her, not everything about concerning you that you discuss with her....she will notice that you have changed and will want to find out what makes you thick. Create Suspends around you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Reloadedisraelp: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin
EDOSBROWN:
Another TOTO matter again

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
davillian:

You get patient o
If it's me by now she would have called family meeting on my behalf that I've not touched her for 3 years and still counting .....
Dear men never allow a woman to use sex to control you.....
You are even financially ok
Just imagine you don't have money lmao you for de go market for her before u have sex or wash cloths for her before you skata your wife junction box....
Chai men de suffer o....
Be in charge my brother

Swrs bro.
Reading that SIMPle chronicles of a sexually depraved rich man fills me with annoyance.

If I was him, I wouldn't even ask for sex again for years. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Carcholce:

You should also know that you can be with a woman for a whole month and not have sex with her. You flirt, tease and Bleep her mind, no physical contact.

Seem you guys don't read at alll..

Una go just rush comment....

Didn't you read where he said his wife doesn't like flirting teasing with her...
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by solreb: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

1. The first 5 years if a marriage tends to be like this generally based on experience. I have been married for 24 years and your case was similar to mine.
2. I advise that both of you go for counselling. It does help. And if sex is primarily the issue you can try this certified counsellor and sex therapist.
3. Finally how is the spiritual lives of both of you. This is very important as if both of you are well connected to God and love him there are bible verses in the Bible for instance that deal with sex and (also anger, love plays etc) if observed as true children of God they will help resolve the issues. A Christian counselling will take you all through these but your love for God and obedience to his words are key.

But the most important thing is the commitment of both parties for anything to work

I wish you the best. But my advice to you is for you as a man to have a lot of patience.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Sijo01(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mr. Op, You irritate her.
She's not attracted to you at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by ridwintin89(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
There are some people enemy sent to torment people life so be your wife. Anybody that refuse to be wrong are demon in making. Please you need peace of mind, get mother woman and stop giving her attention. She won't care because she is a Satan messanger, but don't be bothered with it. You need your happiness and longlife. If see can be this bitter at this youthful age , sorry be your case.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Miracood2:
Trust me, there is a very high chance that your woman is knacking another man.

Unless you keep playing a fool, this marriage is not going to survive the next 3 years.

Heiiiiiiiiii. Miracood2 weey never marry or get gf dey form boss man online grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Chigorkizz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Divorce her ... She's a bitter woman.

There's something I understand here. It seems she's the bread winner of the house and her family is aware of that. How can your mother inlaw be shouting at you just because you demanded your matrimonial right?

You're a weak Man!!!! You need to be in control.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Hassan88(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Marry a second wife!

I don't have the right to tell you to divorce her but marry a second wife. Don't even ask her for sex again, if you can't marry a second wife, then start cheating properly.

If I were you, I swear to the heavens 😇, I will never ask her for sex again.

Children wey she born for me don do her! Let another woman continue.

But I don't think you have that mind SHA.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Regex: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Simply get a girl that will give it to you the way you want it.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Knetpro(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
So, how can we be of help?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sonofanarchy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
My girl have the same attitude, I have keep up to this how can you be in the same city and you find it hard to come visit your guy. I hard enough I just ghost am. Another banny dey my side as I dey write now. Yes sex is important, no carry am play with man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Edoziesmart(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:
You guys are married for 5 years and you have been patient with her for 7 years again.

I don’t understand that part explain

Nlfpmode
He dated her for 2 years plus 5 years of marriage, that's 7

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sakbio(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
We have many of them outside and many guys are suffering in silence and this is common among career ladies. Leave her alone and look for second wife if ur income can take or serious relationship so that u won't be starved of sex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Amasimichael: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oga she no love u. That's it. She has no feelings for u. My sincere advice is for u to divorce her n remarry. Once u start enjoying ur new bride u will be happy u left her. If u stay a few more years it may be too late to leave n restart ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by ehissi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

First of all, I didn't see anything said about children from my speed reading, anyway, choose a day in the week and sit her down and make it clear to her just as you have itemized it here, the problems with your relationship with her.

Let it start from the sex angle, 35 is too early in a woman's life to be dodging sex duty or having low sex drive, some women are called cougars for a reason, it could be trauma related or hormonal, whatever the case maybe, she needs to seek help from a license professional not a pastor on this issue because hatred of sex at 35years old is a problem, get it clear she has a problem not you. You have 50year old women putting their husband waist under pressure then 35year old woman dey squeeze face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If she tries to make light of it or insult you, make it clear that you would rather get a new wife who is serious on working on herself and her relationship with her husband and marriage than fornicate. Sex is her sacred duty recognized by law and all religious faith/institutions under the covenant of marriage, its the one thing no woman can do for her so if she is playing with it then she is a very unserious and irresponsible wife...........and for the record, denial of sex is a strong ground for seeking/getting a divorce both in court and traditional setting.

And no, you are not a goat, you are a full blown man with a healthy sexual appetite, she should be grateful that you dont have a problem in that department and not use her family to manipulate/disrespect you into not asking for sex when the hunger for it has come upon you..................

Then you will need to seek out a licensed phycologist/psychiatrist and the 2 of you should go there and seek counselling and work it out. Take note, it is not a family problem and it is something that should be worked out between the 2 of you, but refusing to work it out is a serious marital problem and by extension it is a family problem..............

This hatred of sex sometimes is a matter of low sex drive and maybe hormonal, so she will also need to go for test and check her progesterone levels and if possible engage hormonal therapy.

Start from there first and thank me later............

Ask any doctor if they can refer you to physchologist/pyschiatrist..............

Make it crystal clear that she needs to change otherwise she will need a new husband and you will be needing a new wife, you cannot cope with a frigid wife, she needs counselling from a trained professional not a pastor.

She should see a Doctor and have her hormones checked, she is probably low on progesterone.

And for the record marriage and relationships in marriage takes 2 to work, dont accept this "you are a man bullshit". She must just be willing and ready to work on your marriage as you are just as willing to understand.

If she refuses to accept to seek professional help, then start the process of disengaging and seeking a new mate/wife and give her distance. If her family call you, it will be on record that you sought professional help for her mentally and physically and she has refused, timetable for sex is denial of sex and that is a marital war crime. Even in court that wont fly........................

Its left to you, to be pitying someone all in the name of being nice who will insult you and disrespect you without a moments hesitation..................why stay in a marriage with a woman who doesnt even want you or is even attracted to you sexually in anyway? Get help then invite her follow you to get checked, she refuses then stop listening to her, stop eating from her and start the process of disengaging legally from that marriage......

This is my take, no emotions no sentiments...................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by EXOUSIAng: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

I hope you haven't been unfortunate enough to marry my EX- .
She is also from Edo, the only time she was initiating sex was when I was on my way out and she wanted to get pregnant for me.
Thank God say her womb been no fit hold my sperm.
I went for therapy after I left the relationship.
Just like yours, her mother would support her even when she insults me.
I remember not liking the way she cooks my equisi soup nd she told me that was how her mum cooks it, I said well this is my house and my food, this is how I want it, she told her mom and that one called me to rant.
Thank God say I sabi cook wella.
Bro, either leave the married or get a sex mate ohh, I know her type.
I have been there.
Na marine spirit dey worry them

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by alphabbey1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Temidayo9:
Hnm. I guess your wife may be suffering from hormonal imbalance that may have affected her sexual urge it usually happened to women who has secondary amenorrhoea. Her act is not normal, but trust me you are not the only one in this issue, that's your cross, find your way around it and move on for the sake of peace in your marriage.
Hw came to you for advice and you telling him to find a way, if he has a way, will he come to Nairaland ?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by drsibz66(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

When it's gets to the level of timetable for sex from a WIFE. I seek for divorce. ASAP. Its obvious there is no love. Any wife that can kick you when you try to kiss or initiate sex with her has a deep inner hatred for you and she can take your life anytime just to stop seeing your face. She hates you man. Only a separation will stop the hatred. Your presence irritates her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Gentlevip: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
U need to hail yup edochie for doing the necessary

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by reucom: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
So sorry you have to go through this young man.
I can see that you have tried all your best possible in order to keep your marriage.
You even cheated on her and this I consider very very dangerous for you. It is risky business so stop it now.
Anger issues are also not the best. That also could lead you into prison. Be more careful henceforth.
The children are constantly seeing the two of you bickering and fighting. That is so irresponsible and it will affect your children in the future. Stop it now.
You need to choose the road to peace and the way forward will be for you to separate and get a divorce.
For your peace and for her joy because it is very obvious that your wife do not love you. It appears this marriage was a marriage of convenience where she is concerned. The fire is out and her family are helping her to fan the flame of divorce. No mother inlaw should say what her mother said to you. NO...even her sister. This is so sad.
Do not be afraid to do what you need to do ASAP because you may just regret hanging in there thinking things will change.
I pray God will strengthen you and help you 🙏🙏🙏
Blessings

addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Maybe you two should pray for God to take away the sexual desires or to make your wife more HOR**NY IN THE SPIRIT!

Goodluck with that!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In summary, you are advising us to always have sex b4 marriage? 🤣 🤣
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Jagabanarmy: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
Very obvious that she's doesn't love anymore
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Dancebreaker: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Why are you laughing. This is not funny. I need help. What do I do?
Look, a great deal of our women have no idea about good sex or the importance of it. Due to nil sex education. Result is lousy sex.
Very annoying.

From the background story, your wife clearly has some unresolved traumatic experience growing up. Very common.
Depression may be there too.

Quite funny how the female in-laws intervened. It appears the women in her family have no idea about importance sex as a marital obligation. But they will be the first to scream to high heavens when you cheat.

Seek counselling together if she's willing to. If she refuses to seek counselling, then she is not in love with you or never ever did to begin with. At that age 30 or thereabout, many women marry just anyone who proposes. To satisfy societal expectations.

You missed the chance to address it before marriage. Never ignore such signs.

Do you both have kids? If yes, divorce would be detrimental if all else fails.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by tragergeorge(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
Na na sex be your problem for inside marriage,,una don get kids
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by CashOutOnline01: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
@OP, your issue isn't new. There is a particular lady (Olivia Davis) that helped my brother then to solve this problem. I can't go into the full details here because I'm not good with writing epistles.
You can send her an email message at: oliviaconnect01@gmail.com
You can watch her FREE private videos. She is very good.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Carcholce: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Seem you guys don't read at alll..

Una go just rush comment....

Didn't you read where he said his wife doesn't like flirting teasing with her...

You can flirt and tease without physical contact. No touch whatsoever. From what the OP wrote, he seems like a Hot he-goat. A man that is always hot will often express it by being too touchy. Women senses it and it’s a turn off.

A woman cannot tell you She does not like teasing and flirting when you are feet’s away from her. She can only tell you She don’t like it when you get touchy. The OP and you my friend should learn how to fvck a woman’s brain and not her pvssy.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Southwestidiot: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Make una go una separate ways, either she is a lesbian, with spirit husband or she doesn't love you at all. Either way it's better to leave the marriage than cheat on her
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Rabiu4190: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Bros, sex 3 times a week dey okay. Lookup abeg. There is more to life than sex. You guys have children already, use your time to make more money, hangout with friends but local and international, meet new people. The fact is it will be hard to see man without side chics unless the man dey very poor and very ugly. Most man dey run am, reasons why must men hardly complain about sex starving. Must woman are the same, it is very hard to see woman that will be initiating sex and ready to be having sex 24/7. BankyW , Pastors, yeoedoche, everybody they run am. So she try for 3 times per week no how you go balance am outside but no carry yamayam come house oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.