Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do This? (36805 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do This? by Labdi69: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have noticed this more than once. Whenever i take a lady out to a fancy restaurant, she always looks for a way to talk down on the food and make it seem she’s been to better places.

This has happened more than once and with different ladies its not a cooncidence. Mind you, these are pricy restaurants.

For someone like me, even if the food is not good, i wont even say anything especially when im not paying.

333 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Taylor90: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
You dey spend minimum wage at a sitting with a transgender

328 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Just want to make u feel like she is a prize

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin

En pain you?

Kai Dude, you are really connected to your emotions.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by izonborn098(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
No fuckin evidence... U go explain tire....
You don't know ur worth as man....
You sound like somebody who can sponsor a girl throughtout uni... Do u wear suit?

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by YouandiAllofus: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Read your own post again, this time as a girl and observe how unserious you appear as a person.
A project soon to be abandoned.

No sensible girl jumps into a long term commitment of unresourcefullness and misplaced priorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Westves: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2023
^^^

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2023
Truth be told, some of these fancy restaurants can cook food that are not palatable but healthy, compared to those affordable fast food restaurants that'll cook delicious unhealthy food.

Even street food can be very delicious and still be very unhealthy.

Let's take for example those people who are on a strict healthy diet, their food will be looking presentable and fancy, but when you taste them, they'll be lacking something because they'll tell you not to add too much spice or oil, or you should cook it a certain way to avoid killing too many calories and that you must add a virgin olive oil instead of a regular cooking oil..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

My man is like that, I sometimes find myself preparing two different dishes because I just can't deal with his healthy diet.. I first got to know that there's a carrot cake and vegan sausages from him and those things are not delicious at all, but they're expensive and he loves them.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by chigoziri2403(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
At the end of the day, they will order takeaway

208 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Labdi69: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Truth be told, some of these fancy restaurants can cook food that are not palatable but healthy, compared to those affordable fast food restaurants that'll cook delicious unhealthy food.

Let's take for example those people who are on a strict healthy diet, their food will be looking presentable and fancy, but when you taste them, they'll be lacking something because they'll tell you not to add too much spice or oil, or you should cook it a certain way to avoid killing too many calories and that you must add a virgin olive oil instead of a regular cooking oil..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

My man is like that, I sometimes find myself preparing two different dishes because I just can't deal with his healthy diet.. I first got to know that there's a carrot cake and vegan sausages from him and those things are not delicious at all, but they're expensive and he loves them.

They can still be appreciative without putting the place down

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Labdi69: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin
chigoziri2403:

Exactly 🀣

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by FinanceHub: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2023
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Kobicove(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2023
I noticed ladies also like criticising food served at a wedding ceremony...very petty complaints.

Either the food is too salty or too peppery or one mundane thing undecided

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2023
I know... She should've appreciated you too for making the efforts to take her out.
Labdi69:

They can still be appreciative without putting the place down

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Warl0ck: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:
I have noticed this more than once. Whenever i take a lady out to a fancy restaurant, she always looks for a way to talk down on the food and make it seem she’s been to better places.

This has happened more than once and with different ladies its not a cooncidence. Mind you, these are pricy restaurants.

For someone like me, even if the food is not good, i wont even say anything especially when im not paying.

she is just trying to Increase her market value

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Bluezy13(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Reminderz: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2023
do me a favour, stop taking women you're not married to on dates, channel that energy and money to something more beneficial than woman you're not responsible for and watch your life grow.. the men fvcking these women you're trying to impress are not taking them on dates...

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by marlow1962(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Doesn't that shows you're a foool to yourself, bitch nigga spending heavily just to get some pussy.

How many times have you taken YOUR MUM or DAD to a FANCY and PRICY restaurant?

Mumu men full this life.

Hsd.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Lifeomann(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2023
marlow1962:
Doesn't that shows you're a foool to yourself, bitch nigga spending heavily just to get some pussy.

How many times have you taken YOUR MUM or DAD to a FANCY and PRICY restaurant?

Mumu men full this life.

Hsd.
You no go make heavenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Lifeomann(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobicove:
I noticed ladies also like criticising food served at a wedding ceremony...very petty complaints.

Either the food is too salty or too peppery or one mundane thing undecided
And some of them no sabi cook😀

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by okoroemeka(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:

seriously I don't even see myself taking out time and money to take a girl to a fancy restaurant,WHY?my objective is to nack you not to exchange culinary tips,if you are not ready to come to my house forget it.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Offpoint1: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Z
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
OP,

What do you expect from Nigerian Girls?😏

They love to FORM and PRETEND alot. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Dcaliphate(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
No mind them, that same lady may have had groceries and floating berries back at her place b4 coming out to form weytin I no know

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Joefat: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na you be mumu way no get anything better to do with your money then to be carry them go for lunch and dinner.. omo werey..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Try and get married and stop wasting your time on all these frivolities

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by karkinase(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
You be mumu.. invite them to your house or take them to a less expensive one

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Think9ja(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
I don't know why they do it .
But what I know for sure is that I will never be faithful to any woman that I did not meet as a virgin.

Nature has bestowed on the the right to break at least one hymen. Until I fulfill that, no woman will have my loyalty

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na their normal formats.....

Even the ones wey dem dey pass backyard door dey enter their papa parlor still dey form effizy....

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by T2Justman(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
S
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Thomasankara(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:

[/color] interesting[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by BREYZ: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:

You still get time to they carry girl go restaurant? In all sincerity most are Ungrateful.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.