Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa (14377 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by heysquare(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Oonirosa is the father to all Yoruba on all sides.

As you may have known by now, the Ayodeji, Alaran family etc are Yoruba while the Tajudeen family are Yoruba, the CP of Kwara state is Yoruba so everything will be eventually resolved.

You are from Owerri and definitely have bigger problems to worry about in your Owerri, Imo state and Igboland, thank you for your concern.
Thank you for telling the truth. We should ask them why are they against islamic propagation in their region

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

Point out any other royal father in Nigeria who is building bridges like our Ooni'risa.

Ooni has a Great Vision for the Black Race

Ooni only needs to do things better

Polygamy and idolatry needs to be put away

Yorubas needs massive Training and industrialisation in Science Technology Arts

Training that even the uneducated are part of by Training them to operate game Changing Machines and Equipment like Tractors, Cranes ,Wheel loaders etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Ayosman1:

Don't mind these nonsense good for nothing humans.
I'm a South south man, but the way these Yoruba people behave towards the Igbos is so irritating. Yorubas your people are begging already online, bad governance does not know tribe or religion. Fools

It's too early for this ok.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Mrtaye: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2023
ajimo54:

Most African leaders are useless both the Military and the Civilian! They are power drunk, power thirsty, and evil! How can u rule for for over thirty years and u want your people to be happy? Even if u perform well like that Tutsi man in Kigali, you must create a constitution that allows transparency and fairness. You must not rule forever! Nigeria and Ghana are still fair in terms of this! However most of our leaders are useless!
It's because they manipulate the constitution to suit their selfish interests but Nigeria's constitution is too rigid for any leader to manipulate
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2023
christistruth01:

Ooni has a Great Vision for the Black Rice

Ooni only needs to do things better

Can you throw more light on the bolded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Kusu12: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2023
I don't understand why obidots always turn every thread to anti-Tinubu and anti-Yoruba thread.
The trademark of Ipobidense is to cry, wail, grunt like pig and peddle falsehood.
Deluded and pained souls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

Can you throw more light on the bolded?

Polygamy and idolatry needs to be put aside

That is what Baba has been. Promoting

The Yoruba Race needs to catch up with and overtake Europe without loosing our identity
Although any bad identity Yorubas have must be lost
but we must build up what is Good

Yorubas need Science Technology Arts modern Agriculture and Music that will encourage them in those goals

Yorubas need to to develop their own system of Architecture and building, Community Administration, informal Educational systems ,Officialice our Native Medical Treatment etc
that will build on what they learnt from Europe and others

Yorubas need to develop their own system of Economically empowering their own People

At least clapperton passed through Yorubaland and in the late 17th Century and he claimed he didn't see any poor Person

He also claimed that all types of livestock were abundant in all Yoruba settlements sheep Goats,Chicken Pigs,Ducks etc except for Cows which he said was raised mainly by the Fulani

We had systems that kept people out of Poverty

The Ayo Contribution system was one of them

Another was how Community land was shared to make sure everyone was Economically empowered
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Khyrvxjzy: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

See I don't know who bankrolls you guys ...
This propaganda business must be truly lucrative for you...
How much are you being paid to do this
The hate you channel against the igbos is largely irrational and uncalled for...
Unless they are paying you to spread rubbish about Igbo's if not what you type against Igbo's daily on this forum is absolute rubbish and gibberish...
If you like continue doing this rubbish everyday that money they paying you will choke your throat very soon...

yesterday dem open lagos train

go see the thread how your ibo is wishing yoruba die in d train and d train catch fire

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by ahzNigeria: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the January 2024 intake. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/uk-university-courses-starts-in-january
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by EleventhWeirdo: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2023
christistruth01:

The Yoruba Race needs to catch up with and overtake Europe without loosing our identity

Yorubas need Science Technology Arts modern Agriculture and Music that will encourage them in those goals

Yorubas need to to develop their own system of Architecture and building, Community Administration, informal Educational systems ,Officialice our Native Medical Treatment etc

Hi, I'm Yorùbá and a national development enthusiast just like you. All my life, I've been mesmerized by the Japanese, Korean homogeneity, patriotism and rebirth, and how that was deployed for their national development. But I've never seen where they had to forfeit their own traditional religions in favor of others. I'm a Christian myself, but c'mon, we are not trying to build a theocracy here. Except you have evangelical motives, the religious purification aspect isn't necessary. What we need to purify is our hearts, citizenship values and approach to national governance/development. But I support reformation of religions to align with our national development mandate. Total eradication of ritual practices, especially human rituals, banning of littering of every street with noise pollutive churches and mosques, and banning of unapproved capital flights by religion venturers. Those are quite ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Hi, I'm Yorùbá and a national development enthusiast just like you. All my life, I've been mesmerized by the Japanese, Korean homogeneity, patriotism and rebirth, and how that was deployed for their national development. But I've never seen where they had to forfeit their own traditional religions in favor of others. I'm a Christian myself, but c'mon, we are not trying to build a theocracy here. Except you have evangelical motives, the religious purification aspect isn't necessary. What we need to purify is our hearts, citizenship values and approach to national governance/development. But I support reformation of religions to align with our national development mandate. Total eradication of ritual practices, especially human rituals, banning of littering of every street with noise pollutive churches and mosques, and banning of unapproved capital flights by religion venturers. Those are quite ok

They say that the 3 Greatest Yoruba men are Oduduwa,Ajayi Crowther and Awolowo

Ajayi Crowther Transformed Yorubaland without Compromising his Christianity

Do you know that not only was it Ajayi Crowther who first took Christianity to the East but he was also the one who introduced Cassava and Garri there which is till a Superstar and Smash hit there until today

Let me shock you it was Ajayi Crowther that taught the East how to process and produce
Garri
The Cassava and Garri was used to stave of Starvation in the East after Ajayi Crowther arrived there because the East had an overpopulation issue at the time

That is Agricultural Technology

It was Kehinde Coker of the Independent African Churches who Popularized Cocoa farming in order to Economically empower the Congregation of the Independent African Churches he had his Demonstration Cocoa Farm near Lagos and People came from as far and Ondo to learn how to Cultivate Cocoa and Kehinde Coker himself went from Church to Church distributing Cocoa seeds

Ooni is a Traditional Ruler and Rulers are supposed to be Visionary Nation Builders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by nkemjacob2(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2023
D next coup will be Uganda
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Guyman01: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Anybody that goes against your opinion is always Igbo...
Very petty and tribalistic mindset...
If goat chop your yam now you will claim its an Igbo goat...
These guys have destroyed this once lovely site and there are a few of them who are resident doctors of Nairaland, they are on every thread Front Page, every contrary opinion to them comes from only Igbos and that's why many people won't share their views here
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by spencekat(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
[/b]Anybody that goes against your opinion is always Igbo.[b]..
I can't imagine how some of them reason.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2023
christistruth01:

Yorubas need to develop their own system of Economically empowering their own People

At least clapperton passed through Yorubaland and in the late 17th Century and he claimed he didn't see any poor Person

He also claimed that all types of livestock were abundant in all Yoruba settlements sheep Goats,Chicken Pigs,Ducks etc except for Cows which he said was raised mainly by the Fulani

We had systems that kept people out of Poverty

The Ayo Contribution system was one of them

Another was how Community land was shared to make sure everyone was Economically empowered

I agree with your submission but @bolded - I hope it's not our culture and tradition you're suggesting that we throw away, if so, what is the people's identity without 'culture and tradition' ?
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Benwallt(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Onisha king has been reduced to nothing
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by okorogodwin4(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am pleased to have you here, your majesty, and I am a great admirer of you and what you have been doing, most especially women and youth empowerment and your promotion of culture and trade across Africa and outside the continent.

From Brazil to USA to Gambia etc, Oonirosa is really doing great by attracting the right attention to Ile Odua, Nigeria and Africa.
Oonirosa is the face of Odua and the pride of Yoruba and Black race. Well done sir.
keep decieving your self ooni is strategizing to get some foreign wife
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Emekaonline: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
LagosPrince:

Why has the Ooni been quiet on the deportation of Isese priestess from Ilorin to Osun state by the Fulani real owners of Ilorin kwara state ?

I think it is the same reason the likes of Madam Oby and Peter Obi are silent in the killings going on in the East by their boys while they are very quick to raise alarm in other regions

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

I agree with your submission but @bolded - I hope it's not our culture and tradition you're suggesting that we throw away, if so, what is the people's identity without 'culture and tradition' ?

The Obas have the power to Summon all Babalawos and put an end to Ritual Sacrifice and Murders

Ritual Sacrifice and Murders are an extension of the Traditional Religion it means Yorubas don't love and care for others if people are being murdered for Sacrifice and they are looking away

God is Love
And if a Traditional Religion person fully embraces Love he must find God in the end because God is Love and love is light

It is a Scar on the face of the Yoruba Race

Ooni should not promote it in any way

Chief Adedoyin the Maye of Ife's murder case is still on ground

He is an Ife High Chief and people suspect that others are involved because of the failure of the Police to properly investigate and identify the previous victims that went missing around Chief Adedoyin's hotel and they are many Graves that were found in Adedoyin's property

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by treatise: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2023
treatise:

When is Museveni handing over to his son ?

May be after God Almighty takes him home
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Father4all: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2023
See as president be like house boy
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by scutches(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2023
What people don’t understand is the word called culture…is it all about religion? Culture entails way of life including the food u eat, mode of dress and language. In kwara, even the sulu gambari, is he not wearing agbada? In kwara, the majority language spoken there is Yoruba and not Igbo or Hausa, even the food eaten there is of Yoruba decent. I don’t know understand some people on this forum. They tend to focus their hatred and bitterness on the yorubas as if na we no allow them reach the presidency. Yoruba people are bigger than these check the major tribes in Africa. No need to hate on who is bigger than u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2023
christistruth01:

The Obas have the power to Summon all Babalawos and put an end to Ritual Sacrifice and Murders

Ritual Sacrifice and Murders are an extension of the Traditional Religion it means Yorubas don't love and care for others if people are being murdered for Sacrifice and they are looking away

God is Love
And if a Traditional Religion person fully embraces Love he must find God in the end because God is Love and love is light

It is a Scar on the face of the Yoruba Race

Ooni should not promote it in any way

Chief Adedoyin the Maye of Ife's murder case is still on ground

He is an Ife High Chief and people suspect that others are involved because of the failure of the Police to properly investigate and identify the previous victims that went missing around Chief Adedoyin's hotel and they are many Graves that were found in Adedoyin's property

How did you manage to connect Chief Adedoyin's murder case to the Yoruba culture and tradition? Adedoyin's matter is a criminal case...period.

You're very rude and wrong to say rituals and murders are extension of the Yoruba traditional religion. It's clear you don't even know the meaning of rituals - don't you know that attending your church services, singing &dancing and paying tithes are actually rituals.

You're actually ignorant and you don't even know it.

It's obvious you argue from a religious standpoint and this disqualifies your argument already. You're entitled to your opinion but the Yoruba culture&tradition is a different way of life - hope you gerrit.

By the way, is Christianity an African religion? Well, I want to believe you're well comfortable with your loss of identity and you absolutely have no problems with that - congrats?

Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by scutches(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

How did you manage to connect Chief Adedoyin's murder case to the Yoruba culture and tradition? Adedoyin's matter is a criminal case...period.

You're very rude and wrong to say rituals and murders are extension of the Yoruba traditional religion. It's clear you don't even know the meaning of rituals - don't you know that attending your church services, singing &dancing and paying tithes are actually rituals.

It's obvious you argue from a religious standpoint and this disqualifies your argument already. You're entitled to your opinion but the Yoruba culture&tradition is a different way of life - hope you gerrit.

By the way, is Christianity an African religion? Well, I want to believe you're well comfortable with your loss of identity and you absolutely have no problems with that - congrats?

Have a nice day.
well said…thanks bro
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

Have a nice day.

Chief Adedoyin is the 4th highest ranking Ife Chief
Chief Adedoyin is a member of a Traditional Cult notorious for Ritual Murders it is a known fact in Ife

Let the Police produce the identity of the other victims found buried in Adedoyin's Compound

I am not accusing Ooni himself

But there are more people like Adedoyin

Before the Timothy case was cracked it involved a lot of digging and many things were discovered
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by BentizilL: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Anybody that goes against your opinion is always Igbo...
He's a known Igbo here, so calm... wink
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by BentizilL: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ayosman1:

Don't mind these nonsense good for nothing humans.
I'm a South south man, but the way these Yoruba people behave towards the Igbos is so irritating. Yorubas your people are begging already online, bad governance does not know tribe or religion. Fools
Different person, different view...
While you think the Yoruba are irritating, the only irritating tribe I know in Nigeria is Igbo.. It's glaring even to the blind.

I've never seen people with such inferiority complex, always comparing themselves with Yoruba when the latter is far ahead..
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by compoundC: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
ooni of ife is misleading people by telling lies. ile ife is not the ancestral home of the yoruba
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by BentizilL: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fafesot:

As much as I don't support inter-tribal tussle, both on social media and physically; when I see a hate-filled comments like yours,I know it's definitely coming from a person of Igbo origin.
You people are not called children of hate and perdition for nothing, it's your bad character and disrespect for other people that earned you the name.

Imagine you're hated everywhere, but you never blamed that on your mischievous deeds but claim other people are jealous of you... Jealous because of what exactly. How many people from other tribes do you feed?

Most crimes relating to drug outside Nigeria are perpetrated by Igbo, yet you say Tinubu is a drug dealer.

Left to me, I would say you guys should leave with you stupid Ipob so the rest of Nigeria can have peace. And note: Niger Delta is not part of Igbo, you have only five states.
3 and half pls, Enugu and half of Anambra are Igalaland... Even Ebonyi denounced Biafra... shocked
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
christistruth01:

Chief Adedoyin is the 4th highest ranking Ife Chief
Chief Adedoyin is a member of a Traditional Cult notorious for Ritual Murders it is a known fact in Ife

Let the Police produce the identity of the other victims found buried in Adedoyin's Compound

I am not accusing Ooni himself

But there are more people like Adedoyin

Before the Timothy case was cracked it involved a lot of digging and many things were discovered

The topic here is not about Adedoyin but about our dear Ooni'risa HRM who has taken the royal office to an enviable height and sets the template for the real duties of a royalty.

Let's not digress please.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by seeme2(f): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Igbo people your ancestors did not build a single empire, not even a small kingdom, just disorganised villages with no head, no central authority no direction. Stop hating on people who are serious about their nation. No be we do una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubadan Sues Governor Ajimobi And 23 Others / Eri Kingdom Celebrates Eri Festival (olili Eri) / Nigerian Languages You Speak or Write Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.