Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa (14371 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by mu2sa2: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

So as old as you are, you think having or keeping a wife/wives is about sex...mtcheew. 😒
As a brat you don't even know anything about "it's my turn" wahala among co-wives.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
mu2sa2:
As a brat you don't even know anything about "it's my turn" wahala among co-wives.

Lol 😂 you're still on this tomfoolery. grin
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fafesot:

As much as I don't support inter-tribal tussle, both on social media and physically; when I see a hate-filled comments like yours,I know it's definitely coming from a person of Igbo origin.
You people are not called children of hate and perdition for nothing, it's your bad character and disrespect for other people that earned you the name.

Imagine you're hated everywhere, but you never blamed that on your mischievous deeds but claim other people are jealous of you... Jealous because of what exactly. How many people from other tribes do you feed?

Most crimes relating to drug outside Nigeria are perpetrated by Igbo, yet you say Tinubu is a drug dealer.

Left to me, I would say you guys should leave with you stupid Ipob so the rest of Nigeria can have peace. And note: Niger Delta is not part of Igbo, you have only five states.
not everybody that disagree with you is Igbo take note of this...
Tribal bigot
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oga you be igbo no dey cap rubbish.
whatever pleases you...
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by 13brazze: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Actually it answers the question perfectly

Denreledave barawo
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by treatise: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
christistruth01:

May be after God Almighty takes him home
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubadan Sues Governor Ajimobi And 23 Others / Eri Kingdom Celebrates Eri Festival (olili Eri) / Nigerian Languages You Speak or Write Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.