Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa (14336 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, has met with Yoweri Museveni, the president of Uganda, to discuss socio-economic relations among African countries.

The monarch, on a seven-day working visit to Uganda, was hosted by Museveni at the State House in Entebbe.

During the private meeting, Ooni sought Museveni’s collaboration to foster a “robust trade and business relationship between Nigeria and Uganda”.

He said traditional rulers and institutions across Africa should bridge the gap between the populace and the government.

“It is interesting to be here and also to celebrate with his Excellency on the occasion of his wedding anniversary. As a traditional leader and the Progenitor of the Oduduwa race, it is essential to speak on the need for peace and economic liberation among Africans. As leaders, we need to prioritise our people’s welfare and also have it in mind that there can never be a leader without followers,” Ooni said.

“I want to thank President Museveni for prioritising his people and speaking in one voice with other African leaders on issues affecting the growth of Africa. Africa must rise to the task ahead and maintain a stable economy.

“As leaders, we must promote more trade activities among ourselves and also give room for more investment to drive the change so Africa can be self-sufficient in all ways

“It is a game changer that can provide a tariff-free framework that should have been in existence since 1957 when Ghana became the first African country to achieve independence from colonial rule.”

Ogunwusi said his “Global Peace Agenda and Ojaja Pan-African Business Initiatives are currently expanding outside Nigeria to improve the welfare and unification of African descent”.

He added that the initiative is also “ready to invest in Uganda further to enhance social, cultural, and economic development”.

On his part, Museveni said Uganda is open to partnerships promoting culture and trade in Africa.

“I am pleased to have you here, your majesty, and I am a great admirer of you and what you have been doing, most especially women and youth empowerment and your promotion of culture and trade across Africa and outside the continent. We Ugandans are open to more partnerships,” he added.

https://www.thecable.ng/ooni-ugandan-president-meet-to-discuss-socio-economic-development-in-africa/amp

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
“I am pleased to have you here, your majesty, and I am a great admirer of you and what you have been doing, most especially women and youth empowerment and your promotion of culture and trade across Africa and outside the continent.

From Brazil to USA to Gambia etc, Oonirosa is really doing great by attracting the right attention to Ile Odua, Nigeria and Africa.
Oonirosa is the face of Odua and the pride of Yoruba and Black race. Well done sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by TemplarLandry: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
cool
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by LagosPrince: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

From Brazil to USA to Gambia etc, Oonirosa is really doing great by attracting the right attention to Ile Odua, Nigeria and Africa.
Oonirosa is the face of Odua and the pride of Yoruba and Black race. Well done sir.
Why has the Ooni been quiet on the deportation of Isese priestess from Ilorin to Osun state by the Fulani real owners of Ilorin kwara state ?

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
FAKELagosPrince:

Why has the Ooni been quiet on the deportation of Isese priestess from Ilorin to Osun state by the Fulani real owners of Ilorin kwara state ?
Oonirosa is the father to all Yoruba on all sides.

As you may have known by now, the Ayodeji, Alaran family etc are Yoruba while the Tajudeen family are Yoruba, the CP of Kwara state is Yoruba so everything will be eventually resolved.

You are from Owerri and definitely have bigger problems to worry about in your Owerri, Imo state and Igboland, thank you for your concern. Check my signature for free stuffs!

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As you may have known by now, the Ayodeji, Alaran family etc are Yoruba while the Tajudeen family are Yoruba, the CP of Kwara state is Yoruba so everything will be eventually resolved.

You are from Owerri and definitely have bigger problems to worry about in your Owerri, Imo state and Igboland, thank you for your concern.
Anybody that goes against your opinion is always Igbo...
Very petty and tribalistic mindset...
If goat chop your yam now you will claim its an Igbo goat...

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Praxis758: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Museveni: Ekun oko awon LGBTQ+

Those deceived and disoriented muggins shiver at the mention of his name.

8 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by christistruth01: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
The moment Ooni married 6 wives or is it 7 nobody took him seriously again about his vision of emancipation and dev of Africa

How will Ooni dev Africa with 6 women fighting over him daily after they finish beating up themselves and the Palace staff

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by igwebuike01: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are from Owerri and definitely have bigger problems to worry about in your Owerri, Imo state and Igboland, thank you for your concern.
This doesn't answer the question Mr man. Shame on the cowardly Ronu people

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by igwebuike01: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
christistruth01:
The moment Ooni married 6 wives or is it 7 nobody took him seriously again about his vision of emancipation and dev of Africa

How will Ooni dev Africa with 6 women fighting over him daily
Gallivanting around like a clown

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
igwebuike01:

This doesn't answer the question Mr man. Shame on the cowardly Ronu people

Xxxxtentacion2:
Calm down and read my post again albeit slowly so you can read where I thanked him for his concern.

It is your uncouth Igbo kind that damaged the chances genuine patriotic Nigerians have to speak in one voice against lies, hate and bigotry common among you because you resort to cheap unproductive attempt to blackmail patriotic Nigerians who speak against unpatriotic and unruly Igbo youths by implying it is an attack against Igbo as a race. You have failed because your cyberbullying and hateful blackmail strategy will not work and will never work.

The Igbo as a race didn't tell Igbo youths to go around offline and online to indulge in lies, hatred and bigotry. It's the enemies of Nigeria who we know and who once instructed you to go burn down Lagos in Yorubaland who sent you and you don't speak for patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. The Igbo no send you to blackmail patriotic Nigerians who oppose you unpatriotic elements of Igbo extraction. There are patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and we celebrate them daily offline and online. They are our heroes and heroines. They are not losers with pathological persecution complex. They are stakeholders in Nigeria.

Whether you are from north or south or west or east, once you are a hateful unpatriotic element, I will denounce you.

The imposter is from Owerri and has been shifting monikers like you after being banned.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Jamieb(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
I just love this Ooni. Very progressive and always on the lookout for good development. No wonder he's revered so much .

Guys please watch and Subscribe to my channel .

Why We Sacked Ali Bongo ( Gabon Coup D'etat 2023 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enFTYH0guPE?si=smGeGHns1mVx0Taj

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Calm down and read my post again albeit slowly so you can read where I thanked him for his concern.

It is your uncouth Igbo kind that damaged the chances genuine patriotic Nigerians have to speak in one voice against lies, hate and bigotry common among you because you resort to cheap unproductive attempt to blackmail patriotic Nigerians who speak against unpatriotic and unruly Igbo youths by implying it is an attack against Igbo as a race. You have failed because the strategy didn't work. Igbo as a race didn't tell Igbo youths to go around offline and online to indulge in lies, hatred and bigotry. It's the enemies of Nigeria who sent you and you don't speak for patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction

Whether you are from north or south or west or east, once you are a hateful unpatriotic element, I will denounce you.

The imposter is from Owerri and has been shifting monikers like you after being banned.
See I don't know who bankrolls you guys ...
This propaganda business must be truly lucrative for you...
How much are you being paid to do this
The hate you channel against the igbos is largely irrational and uncalled for...
Unless they are paying you to spread rubbish about Igbo's if not what you type against Igbo's daily on this forum is absolute rubbish and gibberish...
If you like continue doing this rubbish everyday that money they paying you will choke your throat very soon...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

See I don't know who bankrolls you guys ...
This propaganda business must be truly lucrative for you...
How much are you being paid to do this
The hate you channel against the igbos is largely irrational and uncalled for...
Unless they are paying you to spread rubbish about Igbo's if not what you type against Igbo's daily on this forum is absolute rubbish and gibberish...
If you like continue doing this rubbish everyday that money they paying you will choke your throat very soon...

You're still failing and shamelessly unrepentant.

The Igbo, as a race, did not tell you unpatriotic elements who are insultive cyberbullies to go hating on other Nigerians and burning up their city, we know who you work for, we know who filled you up with hate and bigotry against Nigerians. We know who introduced you to this level of hate and toxicity.

When we denounce you, we do it for patriotic reasons as patriotic Nigerians and if you attempt to blackmail us that it's an attack against Igbo race, we will tell you and prove to you that your blackmail and cyberbullying will not work.

We will keep exposing you and your masters as impostors and your unpatriotic actions, insults, lies, crimes at home and abroad, hate and bigotry do not represent the Igbo.

In my eyes, the Igbo will never suffer the descent to the toxic and hateful destructive image you want to foist on them. You hateful lots don't represent the Igbo. Accepting you as Igbo will be a disgrace to all my Igbo teachers,mentors, friends, brothers and sisters who genuinely taught me with love and their lifestyle that patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction exist.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're still failing and unrepentant. The Igbo, as a race, did not tell you unpatriotic elements who are insultive cyberbullies to go hating on other Nigerians, we know who you work for, we know who filled you up with hate and bigotry against Nigerians. We know who introduced you to this level of hate and toxicity.

When we denounce you, we do it for patriotic reasons as patriotic Nigerians and if you attempt to blackmail us that it's an attack against Igbo race, we will tell you and prove to you that your blackmail and cyberbullying will not work.

We will keep exposing you and your masters as impostors and your unpatriotic actions, insults, lies, hate and bigotry do not represent the Igbo.
your game have cast...
So attacking a particular tribe always is also part of your patriotism abi...
Let me make it clear to you all these big grammar and English you blow here can only be used to deceive senseless people...
You think we don't see through all your tactics and rubbish propaganda...
Everyday of your life on this forum you spend it on inciting tribal wars and using ethnic slurs making look as if they is a Yoruba vs Igbo war in Nigeria when majority of us don't even care...
You can continue promoting ethnic wars and using divide and rule tactics of colonialism but know this a lot of Nigerians are growing past this petty ethnic wars you incite on this forum...
Your only saving grace is that this forum is an anonymous forum...
I know you cannot type half of the rubbish you type on this forum on Facebook

10 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by igwebuike01: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is your uncouth Igbo kind that damaged the chances genuine patriotic Nigerians have to speak in one voice against lies, hate and bigotry common among you because you resort to cheap unproductive attempt to blackmail patriotic Nigerians who speak against unpatriotic and unruly Igbo youths by implying it is an attack against Igbo as a race. You have failed because your cyberbullying and hateful blackmail strategy will not work and will never work.

The Igbo as a race didn't tell Igbo youths to go around offline and online to indulge in lies, hatred and bigotry. It's the enemies of Nigeria who we know and who once instructed you to go burn down Lagos in Yorubaland who sent you and you don't speak for patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. The Igbo no send you to blackmail patriotic Nigerians who oppose you unpatriotic elements of Igbo extraction. There are patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and we celebrate them daily offline and online. They are our heroes and heroines. They are not losers with pathological persecution complex. They are stakeholders in Nigeria.

All these meaningless story just because of simple question. ? Shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by FreeStuffsNG: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

igwebuike01:

Please shift and don't derail the thread, you have been noticed and exposed as un-Igbo in my eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by igwebuike01: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're still failing and shamelessly unrepentant.

The Igbo, as a race, did not tell you unpatriotic elements who are insultive cyberbullies to go hating on other Nigerians and burning up their city, we know who you work for, we know who filled you up with hate and bigotry against Nigerians. We know who introduced you to this level of hate and toxicity.

We will keep exposing you and your masters as impostors and your unpatriotic actions, insults, lies, crimes at home and abroad, hate and bigotry do not represent the Igbo. In my eyes, the Igbo will never suffer the descent to the toxic and hateful destructive image you want to foist on them. You hateful lots don't represent the Igbo. Accepting you as Igbo will be a disgrace to all my Igbo teachers,mentors, friends, brothers and sisters who genuinely taught me with love and their lifestyle that patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction exist.
Get a life bro. Igbos no be your class. We didn't write these gibberish when fulani invaded us, we pick guns and kicked them out. Your ooni is promoting yoruba culture in Uganda but same yoruba culture is banned in yorubaland and all you have to say is write long gibberish about Igbo. I spit on you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please shift and don't derail the thread, you have been noticed and exposed as un-Igbo
apart from Igbo this Igbo that you don't have the brain capacity to discuss anything else on this forum.
I know your meal ticket depends on how much propaganda you spread against the Igbo's...
You totally don't have any job in life...
OK prove me wrong by telling this forum what you do for a living...

10 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by foleskay(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2023
OK now. When will a new alaafin be installed sef. I don't like the ooni silence on the isese worshippers saga in Ilorin.

A typical alafin would have threatened Zulu gambari with some mystial power cool

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Fugazy2023: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

Oga you be igbo no dey cap rubbish.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Usmanovic95(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2023
foleskay:
OK now. When will a new alaafin be installed sef. I don't like the ooni silence on the isese worshippers saga in Ilorin.

A typical alafin would have threatened Zulu gambari with some mystial power cool

The silence was so loud, he should be the custodian of yoruba culture and heritage.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by easyfem(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Any coup today in african?
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by STEWpid(f): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Chai..

Nigeria, spreading across Africa and the globe.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by triple996(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2023
this is good leadership skills unlike those idiots longing for sit at home

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by bigdammyj: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Vokallond1(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2023
hmmm
Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by Uniquevaluex: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2023

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2023
This is it exactly..

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by crestedaguiyi: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Ooni .

You are playing with an ant infested wood, you should no better .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Ngwa People Still Eat Humans? / Olubadan Sues Governor Ajimobi And 23 Others / Movement Around Ikorodu Will Be Limited Tomorrow Due To Oro Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.