Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (6310 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by chines4(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
I hope its just advice/correction and not nagging
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Kokoye can I ask you why?

Because you said so . . just kidding.

But really, have you noticed the reponses of most females here?

Men are controlling when they (the females) dont have their way. And then they come up with excuses.

Like someone rightly asked, is it correction or nagging?

And I aint saying men are perfect either.

The point is: both sexes are guilty of this - I will be hard to take a correction if you are trying hard to rub the i[i]dio[/i]t name into my face.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Okay Koyoke showed up and now I am waiting on MBJ. lipsrsealed

Koyoke! You should see the picture MBJ designed of you trying to stop MBJ from whooping me with his belt. PsstYou are partially bald with two hair strands.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
LOL

I saw it way down the thread. . .too late to comment. That was funny . . wish I could do that for real grin

and I counted slightly more than two strands tongue

and yes, you caused my (partial) hair loss
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
kokoye:

LOL

I saw it way down the thread. . .too late to comment. That was funny . . wish I could do that for real grin

and I counted slightly more than two strands tongue

and yes, you caused my (partial) hair loss

You would let MBJ whoop me for real? shocked shocked angry Women wrappers! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

uummhh, yes, I think so.

O what a wonderful sight that would be grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nayah(f): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Kokoye well I said the same thing as you, but being a non Nigerian doesn't mean anything
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

uummhh, yes, I think so.

O what a wonderful sight that would be grin

I hope he doesn't whoop your wife while you smiling. angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Kokoye well I said the same thing as you, but being a non Nigerian doesn't mean anything

That's what you (would like) to think.

whether you accept it or not, the system / culture / way of life is different from what you grew up in.

And I aint saying it is better or worse. Just different.

And that counts for something.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I hope he doesn't whoop your wife while you smiling. angry angry

We're talking about you here.

Dont change the subject grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by pendo89(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Do they really? I must admmit I find it hard to correct a guy as well. But you know what op.I think what 'most'people do is 'attack' in a nasty indirect way.
I think they hate the way its put across because men are just men.
I don't know but I always like starting with 'what if you do this and that , you know put it in a suggestion form or as an option rather than 'If you don't we shall, dire consequences.
well tht's just me.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by AmakaG29(f): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2011
It's all about tact. I find it very easy to let a man know that he needs to improve in some way, but I never actually say it directly. Everyone wants to be with someone who loves them unconditionally, but at the same time will help them grow as a person. I want to be with someone who makes me better.  smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2011
@Op, You could easily blame that on the Male Ego though it could still be curbed.
Unlike what u think, am strictly a Student to my Wife, she aint really more Intelligent than me {But her spoken English well beats my Imagination}, She aint too Rich than me neither has she got a stricking Charisma than i do but one way or the other i always found myself Mellowing down to earth listening to her corrections and advice! wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Ikroberts: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
It's depends on the man made,
secondly man was to rule over everything not woman . so beware of the type of advised you are giving to a man.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

We're talking about you here.

Dont change the subject grin

Awwh shaddddap! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

Hungry. Got freaky this morning wink

Bagel with bacon, egg and cheese. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Hungry. Got freaky this morning   wink

Bagel with bacon, egg and cheese.  tongue

What's you telling me for?  undecided   You and PALMela spent a quicky this morning?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

corrupt minded fellow

take it outta the gutter
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by matthee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
The world was made for the Men before the Women came and turn things around

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday / Security Guard Spotted Having Sex With A Female Employee During Lunch Break-pic / What Does A Smoking Hot Girl Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.