Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter (28481 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Edusouls(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mosba:
Japa is the way
shameless race , always running to were una fellow human beings organized, but una no fit organize una place due to hate, wickedness, tribalism, religion , greed, blacks are a complete disgrace to themselves and humanity as a whole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Menclothing: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good one they have suck our Economy most people sell houses to travel paying fees of 40,000 pounds is not easy

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
1trillion+ naira gone out

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by SSpeter(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:

How I knew was based on the recent news that yoruba has been added to us driving license test.

Yoruba the biggest was at 145k, igbo the second was at 95k.
The third was benin at around 20k.

No matter how u add or subtract or divide theres no way this number can give u over 1m.

Prove me wrong
the number of illegal Nigerians in the US is 4 times the legal population

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Coldie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
SSpeter:
the number of illegal Nigerians in the US is 4 times the legal population
Bro that's not possible.

In a house of 5 Nigerians u can only find one illegal so. I know it's not possible.

That one illegal is the 1 or 10% risk takers
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by turmacs(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

U will grow old here looking for who to buy you domain name.. Nigerians are not the best place to sell domain.. 98% of people here don't even no what is domain name.. go and outbound your domain to foreigners(oyibo) not here..
very true grin one werey just came to my DM now, i gave him the link to the domain, he visited the website and saw the sales lander with price, came back and started asking me why i claim ownership of the domain if he can buy it directly from the website grin like sey no be me put am for sale there

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by SSpeter(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:

Bro that's not possible.

In a house of 5 Nigerians u can only find one illegal so. I know it's not possible.

That one illegal is the 1 or 10% risk takers
I have been to Texas, and Chicago. Almost all the Nigerians I met came through visit. Even the Nigerian lady (Nurse) that attended to me at a hospital in Texas told me that her only legal document was the RN exam she recently aced. She came in as a visitor in 2012. I can comfortably tell you that it is ratio 4:1

3 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by ivolt: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:
This is a BIG lie.

That's how we were made to beleive that over 3m NIGERIANs live in the US but their census figures show that it's not up to 1m.

Who made you to believe the figure?
Do you know the difference between residents and visitors?

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Newdawn30:
That metrics shows that's UK is still accepting Nigeria contrary to what social media would have you behave
Let people be deceiving theirselves. I left a telecom engineering job to Japa. I swear thats t he best decision I've made in my whole life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chigozie321:
My siblings relocated to the UK, whenever I ask them howfar and how is life over there? All I hear is Just come, you won't regret it

I won't regret it yet send them messages in the morning, they can't even view it until when they return from work around 11pm. And both are always complaining of work stress.

Anyway, Visa application center don dey Portharcourt. Will go on vacation next April and see things for myself.The more you work , the more money you get simple

Make I go look before leaping.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by SolomonGrundy: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bigchristo:
Nigeria will keep losing their competent hands to other countries due to the poor salary structure and poor economy, you don’t expect a graduate with degree to come and be doing job where he or she can not account for a little savings in their bank accounts, I remember when I was working in a construction firm in Nigeria I can not even eat 3 square meal not to talk of saving any money, but I am doing the same construction job here in Abu Dhabi I do send an up keep money for my wife and kids including my mother and I still have little savings for myself, NLC are just a joke in that country they don’t represent the interest of Nigeria workers otherwise a country like Nigeria shouldn’t be paying level one in civil servants minimum wage of 30k which is about $33 dollars a month, I keep saying it everyday if the full Nigerians convert their salaries to either dollar or euro fight go burst for that country
You are right my brother. Imagine someone earning less the 50usd a month. Wth.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by nkemjacob2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
I foresee modern slavery taken place in the future

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
Blacks always much more happier and fulfilled serving their slave masters, slavery is naturally default by creation, blacks would be slaves until the end of time
After soaking garri see mumu talk
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Menclothing:
Good one they have suck our Economy most people sell houses to travel paying fees of 40,000 pounds is not easy

The saddest thing is they get over there and are not really interested in studying. They pay people to do their assignments for them while they work their ass off in violation of their visas. They do not gain anything from "studying" - their aims are to get to UK soil and remain under perpetual pressure and suffering.

It is like giving that expensive tuition fees to the UK Universities without gaining any value out of it. Sad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mindlog:

I guess the N40K minimum pay in Nigeria is not slavery?
Leave the Ignoramus.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Whytelyon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin The country go soon empty
Hahahahaha

Tinubu go rule Rat and cockroach very soon.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dougad:

That guy is an fûcking idiot. My UI trained uncle earns almost half a million as a Doctor in the US but one village goat for Nairaland say na goat him be 😂
Some cleaners in the UK earns approximately 23million naira per annum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
shameless race , always running to were una fellow human beings organized, but una no fit organize una place due to hate, wickedness, tribalism, religion , greed, blacks are a complete disgrace to themselves and humanity as a whole
tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
osothermal:

You are really an ignoramus.

While you are thinking of an income in the UK, start thinking of the expenditure.

UK is an expensive place and they need to pay wages that can cover most of their expenses. Stop changing pounds to naira, he wont spend the money in Nigeria.

Maybe you can go there and become a cleaner and start sending 23 million naira home every year.

5 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
osothermal:
Are you for real?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

While you are thinking of an income in the UK, start thinking of the expenditure.

UK is an expensive place and they need to pay wages that can cover most of their expenses. Stop changing pounds to naira, he wont spend the money in Nigeria.

Maybe you can go there and become a cleaner and start sending 23 million naira home every year.
Ozwo I live and work in the UK.
Ode oya press calculator.
My 3 bedroom apartment is £625 per month
Electricity and gas. £100
Water £40
I don't pay council tax
Internet £50
Food is as cheap as anything
I don't pay a dime for school fees.
My total expenditures is less than£1200 per month.
I'm working and my wife is working.
This is for me . A 2 bedroom in some areas is as low as £450 with lesser bills. Just dey fool yourself there. I left a telecom engineering job in Nigeria to this place and that has been my best decision ever in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Are you for real?
just google industrial cleaners in Newcastle or any other city

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

At least a cleaner live a better life when they return to Nigeria than even Banks managers. I have few ones like that who relocated to do menial jobs and they're big men in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
At least a cleaner live a better life when they return to Nigeria than even Banks managers. I have few ones like that who relocated to do menial jobs and they're big men in Nigeria.

Obviously, your definition of "big men" is in stark contrast with mine.

And from your ignorant narrative, you have never been to the UK. So no need arguing with you. It is like talking to a brick wall.

5 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by BigDawsNet: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
IF YOU HAVE EVERY MEANS TO JAPA!!

PLS DO! FOR YOUR SAKW AND YOUR FAMILY SAKE...

YOUR GENERATION WILL THANK YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
osothermal:
Ozwo I live and work in the UK.
Ode oya press calculator.
My 3 bedroom apartment is £625 per month
Electricity and gas. £100
Water £40
I don't pay council tax
Internet £50
Food is as cheap as anything[b]
I don't pay a dime for school fees[/b].
My total expenditures is less than£1200 per month.
I'm working and my wife is working.
This is for me . A 2 bedroom in some areas is as low as £450 with lesser bills. Just dey fool yourself there. I left a telecom engineering job in Nigeria to this place and that has been my best decision ever in life
Interesting

Are you a citizen or what @bolded?

Was it because you're a student for you not to pay council tax?

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by blesdman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's if you have a good leader in government. We're not there yet. You can't build on corruption and expect progress. It will crumble. I can only wish them best of luck and advise them to make the most of the opportunity and represent Nigeria well.

My cousin was without jobs for almost a decade, likewise my bossom friend who got married nearly 15 years ago with 2 kids, no job. I took the two of them to America a few years back. Now, one has secured his green card while the other is doing fine. They've both built houses here in Nigeria. Which yeye leader will help them achieve this? Tell me. Rather, their children will be sent overseas to school with an automatic employment awaiting them after graduation while their blind supporters will be fighting over them.

When we have sensible leaders who truly care, you don't need to advise them to build Nigeria. They'd come back willingly.
People are so hopeless and irresponsible about the country, waiting for God to intervene. Una go wait tire. Countries are built by decisiveness and action of the humans in it
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Bigchristo: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
SolomonGrundy:
You are right my brother. Imagine someone earning less the 50usd a month. Wth.
Its really sad

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

Obviously, your definition of "big men" is in stark contrast with mine.

And from your ignorant narrative, you have never been to the UK. So no need arguing with you. It is like talking to a brick wall.
I have seen. In my family and community. They left Nigeria nothing and become somebody after some years in Nigeria as a result of hard currency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Interesting

Are you a citizen or what @bolded?

Was it because you're a student for you not to pay council tax?
I entered as a research student

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crowd Using A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos / 26-Year-Old Corper Sanni Mariam, Passengers, Driver Die In Imo Road Accident / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.