Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) (49189 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Do You Agree? (picture Included) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by KillahPriest: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

That's a poor turnout by Nigerians there. But our people do exercise pretty often in Nigeria. Also, what kind of regular/average fitness regimen do you recommend for young adults in their 30s - 40s?
swim, ride a bicycle. Swimming is the most complete exercise while riding a bike will give you the benefits of jugging and having transport to get back home no matter how tired you are grin
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Sprumbaba: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].

I am 20 years older than my new woman. She used to say the same thing too. Never say never. If you see me, you go change your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.