Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

deleted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6586 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by tashanja(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ OP:
More than half the guys blabbing all over this thread, would have long bleeped the girl if given the chance.
You are still a bachelor whose days are already numbered, but with nevertheless time to sow your last oats before its too late and you lose your freedom.
You are right now trapped in a lust mode, I therefore say free yourself and bleep this babe, get it out of your system or else be reliving this lost opportunity for the rest of your life just like a fisherman always remembering/talking about the one that got away.
In short, chop Uganda, clean mouth, return to 9ja, marry your sweet heart, nothing do cool cool
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Shake my coconut head!. . . .

Na this kain shameless hypocritical attitude dey tire me for Nairaland! Guy, dey another country, im girl dey Naija! Guy mind dey worry am say im no wan do bad, una dey tell am to chop clean mouth! Now, suppose say im babe for naija too wan chop clean mouth nau, dem go call am ashewo. If to say na your girl friend dey that place, come get this kain feeling for another bobo, and she carry the mata come Nairaland, na so una go dey cuss am! Before you know, Nigerian girl do this, Nigerian girl do that!. . . Capital Nonsensical Hypocrisy!. . .[/size]
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
tashanja:

@ OP:
More than half the guys blabbing all over this thread, would have long bleeped the girl if given the chance.
You are still a bachelor whose days are already numbered, but with nevertheless time to sow your last oats before its too late and you lose your freedom.
You are right now trapped in a lust mode, I therefore say free yourself and bleep this babe, get it out of your system or else be reliving this lost opportunity for the rest of your life just like a fisherman always remembering/talking about the one that got away.
In short, chop Uganda, clean mouth, return to 9ja, marry your sweet heart, nothing do cool cool
I guess alot of guys are misquoting my intentions here , i said i started having serious affections for her, i Never said i wanted to have anything intimacy with her,I have grown to like her personally more than i can imagined since i met her.This has nothing to do with se.x,If i wanted just a bleep, i wont come here asking for any advice,
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Shake my coconut head!. . . .

Na this kain shameless hypocritical attitude dey tire me for Nairaland! Guy, dey another country, im girl dey Naija! Guy mind dey worry am say im no wan do bad, una dey tell am to chop clean mouth! Now, suppose say im babe for naija too wan chop clean mouth nau, dem go call am ashewo. If to say na your girl friend dey that place, come get this kain feeling for another bobo, and she carry the mata come Nairaland, na so una go dey cuss am! Before you know, Nigerian girl do this, Nigerian girl do that!. . . Capital Nonsensical Hypocrisy!. . .[/size]

what if i have genuine interest in this babe? this has nothing to do with bleeping her,
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
@everybody, this babe finally caught me updating this post , she thinks you guys are harsh on Ugandan girls, for most of you saying Ugandan girls are HIV spot, i feel so bad when she had to read all i have been posting, embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
goodsegs:

what if i have genuine interest in this babe? this has nothing to do with bleeping her,
[size=14pt]Na possibility be that. but honestly ask your sef wetin you sabi about the babe? And weda una go still dey do the long distance loffing after una clear levels for january? And the explanation wey you go give ya beariful naija wife material of 2 years tight loving! You be man o, and you fit make your choice, but i swearigawd, some choice no dey make one tinini sense at all! If your feelings for this ugandan kokolet na genuine, you go no much later, after you don come back to naija! This one wey una dey so na just the foundation of the starting of the mattereth of the relationship or worrever! Na when you don test una long distance love or whatchamacallit, before you go fit determine the genuineness of your interest in her! But for now bros, permit me to honestly say that you cannot fully categorize nor compartmentalize your intrest in the ugandan Kokolet!. . . wink [/size]
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Na possibility be that. but honestly ask your sef wetin you sabi about the babe? And weda una go still dey do the long distance loffing after una clear levels for january? And the explanation wey you go give ya beariful naija wife material of 2 years tight loving! You be man o, and you fit make your choice, but i swearigawd, some choice no dey make one tinini sense at all! If your feelings for this ugandan kokolet na genuine, you go no much later, after you don come back to naija! This one wey una dey so na just the foundation of the starting of the mattereth of the relationship or worrever! Na when you don test una long distance love or whatchamacallit, before you go fit determine the genuineness of your interest in her! But for now bros, permit me to honestly say that you cannot fully categorize nor compartmentalize your intrest in the ugandan Kokolet!. . . wink [/size]
hmmmm, thanks sexskillzz
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
smiley
Re: deleted by whichone: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: University Girls Engage In Free For All Street Fight / Share Your Ghost Stories Here. / Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.