Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy (38687 Views)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Rahkman: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ikennaford:
All dem uk babe love sexy guys, just be tall, well built, nice teeth and bright eyes like mine, you gonn fvck all of'em... Na uk I visit and see say white olosho deh select customer, if you not attractive, she's not fuckin,, but other africa ladies can fvck anything just give them shikili money,
exactly just look handsome and 90 percent of ur job has been completed

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by CaptainFM1: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
You try. But from my observation, a man 25yrs old is best marrying a 55year old UK woman.

Times have changed now.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by thomasjoe(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based journalist. He has an incurable addiction to writing.

When you genuinely date most single mothers (8 out of 10) you'll realize the reasons why they couldn't and will not be able to keep a true home !

Spits

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by LuckyKeys1: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
I'm not yet in the UK , but I will be needing it when I Japa by the grace of God
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Ajalalomo: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
nepapole:
There is no love in the uk.

There is no serious person here... Weyrey ni everybody.

What about back home in Nigeria
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Goodnigga: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ikennaford:
All dem uk babe love sexy guys, just be tall, well built, nice teeth and bright eyes like mine, you gonn fvck all of'em... Na uk I visit and see say white olosho deh select customer, if you not attractive, she's not fuckin,, but other africa ladies can fvck anything just give them shikili money,
he said wife not Bleep
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by advanceDNA: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin look at this man hahaha. na this this fat thing u find nd u r telling people how to find love in uk

Calm down naaa... Na Human being u dey call "thing"

... Na fat she fat oooo....she nor cut person head oooo

7 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Follow some of these tips and end up in jail

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by phemmyfour: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin look at this man hahaha. na this this fat thing u find nd u r telling people how to find love in uk
ILR na your mate grin
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
All those that are single and searching for soul mates, may God guide you right.

Opportunity to own your own house with flexible payment plans.

An Estate with top notch infrastructural plans and located within developed axis of Command Alagbado Lagos, Mainland with close proximity to AIT

3 Bedroom Semi Finish Bungalow at Treasure Hilltop Estate - N25million currently
You buy directly from reliable real Estate Company where you sure get value for your hard earned money.
Save you the stress of building from the scratch.
No omonile wahala and appreciating at a faster rate.

Take advantage Now by making N5million initial deposit and spread the balance for up to 12 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPLV-Roq34?si=1zvyxtjPF7_j1Zhc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by PinkNature(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
How to find love in Nigeria?

I don tire to search.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by AskNgige2: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bmaster:
the best love you can ever find is the love of God.,I came in peace,but I am ready for war!

Na person wey no get girlfriend or love get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ednut1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Some are nacking transgender 😭🀣

5 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by AskNgige2: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can never live in the UK, I can only visit.

I fit knack but love is a no no.

I got other countries in mind ahead of the UK so it's not on my list

Lemme wish you Australia

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by finallybusy: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
That eight minute activity can make people lose all forms of home training. I tire.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Maxxim: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
ednut1:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Little21: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=125756489]Follow some of these tips and end up in jail[/quote
Exactly πŸ˜‚. The next thing, you are accused of rape. Then you are doomedπŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by id4sho(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based journalist. He has an incurable addiction to writing.
Nahhhhh, we need free kpekus cheesy
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by membranus: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Badguy77:
The mod wey ban me.. Weldone o my God will fight my battle

Eeyah sorry. We will sue him grin cheesy
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
abba190:

Na human being u de call fat thing?
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Coronavirus1: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
JUST IN: Central Bank of Nigeria Is About To Introduce a New Naira Policy By November 2023 That Would Make $1USD exachange = N1.25
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by AngelicBeing: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hian, una no dey taya for UK wahala sad
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by olisaEze(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
My own is, wetin Chelsea FC do you?? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by benjazzy009(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's not a crime to b fat pls and also she is beautiful as well
abba190:
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Chizigreat(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
What It Takes To Walk With God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1waiEiiG4?si=CCT6SyHKhm5A3MWe

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by creativehubb: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Una no dey think of developing una home land, just following una slave masters for nyansh like zombies.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Nonexisting1: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
LOVE. The four letter word I run from whenever I hear it especially from vaginarians. Only foolish men think the daughters of Delilah love them wholeheartedly like they, the men love them. If Tinubu decides today to pay widows the same amount of money their husbands made every month while alive, many wives will kill their husbands overnight. Love kor lover ni. angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Appletek: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..
UK is already a casted entity!

I never liked the place except for summer vacations. I cannot permanently reside there. Mba!!!

Those ones there are the new generation slaves. Their ancestors hustled for King James, their fathers served Queen Elizabeth, they will serve King Charles and their unborn children will serve King William.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by jojothaiv(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's obvious, I miss my way because this thread is not for those of us in the United Kingdom of Nigeria.

Find love ke when garri never swell up finish, no be swear be that..
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Omoawoke2(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Forget all this sermons, if you are a black man and you never get Stable, love e go hard you.
Make money and you will see them ready to love.

As for the Nigerian girls in UK, una go see shege, making money as a women cannot bring you love

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Omoawoke2(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
ednut1:

Bro, one has to be careful oo, the change of making our with transgender is very high. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.