Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,942 members, 7,824,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin (36245 Views)

The Man Who Said He Was Tinubu' Classmate Was Arrested / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by AAAdeji: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
David hudeyin, you are an idiot!!! Chikena!!!

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by DaddyJapan(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
zoomzoom:

Oga, you're talking plenty.

The man "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" has no bio-data on the internet. Nothing comes up when you search his name, apart from this recent TVC interview. And for an acclaimed "Public Affairs Analyst" who supposedly had foreign education, the least anyone should expect to find about him, is his profile on Wikipedia.

If you google my real name, you'll find a few references of the works I've done as a freelancer, because I don't even use other social media platforms.

This isn't about David. Everyone who owns a smartphone registered with a mail address registered in their names, should have digital footprints, no matter how slight.

Why's this Durojaiye's own different? Person go ask you small question, you go dey shalaye plenty!

You have time for these people whose brains went on holiday PERMANENTLY.
WHO IS DUROJAIYESINMI?.
does he not have a workplace?.

#1 - The man is not your age mate - so wetin concern am with bio data?
How many 70-something year olds have bio data on the internet?
I have educated uncles that age who are not on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, or whatever other platform you visit.

#2 - I am prepared to wager good money that he is more popularly known as "Duro" and not "Durojaiye".
So what gives eh?

See, it really does not hurt to engage in a bit of critical thinking.
When you rely too much on #ChatGPT, your mind begins to atrophy. cool

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Israel07: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Theunbothered:

But your Durojaiye did not show any evidence he was Tinubu's classmate. No picture no certificate nothing, just came on TVC to waste everyone's time.

As in eeh, even to mention any other mate of theirs, imagine saying they used to laugh at his accent. Lamba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by vanitybutiwanti: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

You are being seriously attcked by the spirit of ' lack of understanding' where in the world will you rule a country with forged certificate. You need to proly go for special deliverance session and purge yourself from daftness.
it's your father that is daffft, I'm not surprised you believe everything this David foool says, the daffftness was passed onto you by your father. Tinubu is president and these petty issues won't stop him from being president for at least 4 years, now go get a life and get lost!

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Procarpenter:
Call or WhatsApp me for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet. contact me through my signature below my work as warranty with 20% discount and my price is affordable I work worldwide

You cant go to a local grocery store and beginning to market gold chain, when people are there to shop for groceries. You don't know how irritating it is to see this your advert here when serious issues are being discussed.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ncoolsome(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

He never said he used only google search in verifying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Sharpsharp00123: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Guy no be mouth. There are so many DSS guy monitoring cyber space. when there is an issue that is when you will know that they can get to you.
oya arrest me now

I dey dare u ni Oga
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Kapeter(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na dis thread carry me enter Nairaland honestly. I was enjoying reading offline. Hehehe. So so called hundeyin or whatever doesn't know what it takes for some website to gain rankings nd have their news and likes on front page? Hehehe. He's Obidient anyway

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by JetApartment: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

Credit: David Hundeyin

I am not surprised, It is the job of an illiterate ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper by an agbadorian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by raskymonojendor: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
JAMO84:
I am pretty certain that Bola Tinubu's 8 years in office is going to be many people's worst years on Earth. How can you hate one man so much that his existence literally torment your souls, and he keeps winning and beating you all every step of the way, yet, you all keep hating him more.

THE DEEP ANGER AGAINST TINUBU IS NO LONGER NORMAL, IT'S THE WORST FORM OF WITCHCRAFT.
And they would be doing that for 7 years + of their lives grin

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Legalaffairs(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
ONE LIE THEY SAY LEADS TO THE OTHER LIES.

THEY CAN NEVER STOP UNTILL THEY CONFESS ALL CONFESSABLES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Theunbothered: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
shegra58:
igbos are bitter and their mind Is full of hatred

I would have love to believe this but is coming from a Igbo man ,the tribe who believe Buhari is from Sudan,they believe Obasanjo has arranged soldier to arrest Tinubu so that he won't be swear in as President
Las las they believe Obi will become president of federal republic of Nigeria

You can't keep throwing Igbos name here and there thinking it will fool anyone into supporting your lies.

Nigerians are wiser now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oya arrest me now

I dey dare u ni Oga

Oga no dey make mouth, there is a process, just allow the process. Continue doing ethnic baiting.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is daffft, I'm not surprised you believe everything this David foool says, the daffftness was passed onto you by your father. Tinubu is president and these petty issues won't stop him from being president for at least 4 years, now go get a life and get lost!

My problem with you is how out of sheer ignorance you continously refer to a possible forged certificate as 'PETTY ISSUES' however we know the IQ of people who support tinubu, yours though is the lowest so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by onuman: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Gbam. I am like what da fuk. 🤣

David hyundai knows his crowd are dullards.

A person who spoke the truth has become paid by Obi, abi?
The APC Tribunal judges who told you that Shettima's double nomination was not intentional were correct, abi?
IF I STEAL YOUR LAND AND YOU TAKE ME TO COURT, JUDGES CAN RULE THAT THE THEFT WAS UNINTENTIONAL, and let me retain the land, abi?
Abuja FCT is now the 37th state of Nigeria, abi?
The hole you people of APC dig because of your ethno-religious bigotry will consume you people also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by CSTRR: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
There is a reason why he went to tvc and not to any other station.

They have a lot of Yoruba idiots there.

That was how another Yoruba fool went to face Galloway on tv and vomited nonsense.
Telling us how muslims are plentier than christians and all Muslims voted for tinubu. cheesy

By the time this episode is over, tinubu would have rubbished that ethnic group before the whole world and I would be there to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Sharpsharp00123: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga no dey make mouth, there is a process, just allow the process. Continue doing ethnic baiting.
chinedu leave mouth

Oya make we see wetin u fit do me dss

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Svoboda:

Spare him no thought. Hundeyin is a nobody, except for the gullible lots among the obidients.

He is nobody and he is mercilessly rocking your boat to the point of capsizing? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by CSTRR: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chicago university has distanced themselves from verifying tinubu's certificate in Court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Tickky40: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
cool The only thing you will find out is that Mr President is from Borno genetically ... So we not only have a Muslim Muslim ticket but a Borno Borno ticket ... Nobody knew Madam Remi was from the Niger Delta because she blend well as a Yoruba woman ...and I don't understand the fuse about all this , provided his loyalty is to Nigeria we should let him concentrate.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by darazonian(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Labour party and it's miscreants obituaries movement have a long way to go, it's like those guys are not in touch with the reality at all. For God sake, you have the chance to capitalise on the current hardship in the country to mob up the number of your supporters and acceptability in those areas that you are vulnerable during the last election. Hmmm no wonder Falana call them first time voters 🤭🤭. Keep on attacking Tinubu personality and academic records while APC are out there strategicing on how to win 2027 election.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Geovanni412(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

And you say this person is a trained journalist?

Every person in the USA that lived in that time period has a social security number

If he said that there is no one with a SSN with that name, then we can believe him

He is talking as if his uncle of 60 years old has an online footprint

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Timmi: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

Credit: David Hundeyin

This useless non credentialed Hudeyin liked to play to the gallery. Do you think everyone have to be on google before been recognized. It’s people like you - roadside journalists vituperation up and down online trying to proof your non existing self worth that needs it.

Let FBI and CIA and University of Chicago release the data on the President, it still will not change anything and neither will it cause people like you and ObiZombies to stop wailing. So keep wailing for the next 8-years.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by vanitybutiwanti: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

My problem with you is how out of sheer ignorance you continously refer to a possible forged certificate as 'PETTY ISSUES' however we know the IQ of people who support tinubu, yours though is the lowest so far.
you're at liberty to write whatever you want to write, I don't dwell in fools paradise like you and other delusional idiiots, Tinubu is president, who's going to remove a president that controls all organs of government for certificate issues in Nigeria? You and your father can keep living in fools paradise and having sleepless night over Tinubu, 4 years is just around the coner. It's natural for losers and hopeless individuals to latch on to tiny bits of hope, unfortunately that hope will be dashed again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by tishbite42: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyJapan:

#1 - The man is not your age mate - so wetin concern am with bio data?
How many 70-something year olds have bio data on the internet?
I have educated uncles that age who not on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, or whatever other platform your visit.

#2 - I am prepared to wager good money that he is more popularly known as "Duro" and not "Durojaiye".
So what gives eh?

See, it really does not hurt to engage in a bit of critical thinking.
When you rely too much on #ChatGPT, your mind begins to atrophy. cool

My grandpa who died in 1982 has footprints on the Net because of where he works and the shares he owned before his demise.
How much more a living public affairs analyst?!

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by DaddyJapan(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Timmi:

This useless non credentialed Hudeyin liked to play to the gallery. Do you think everyone have to be on google before been recognized. It’s people like you - roadside journalists vituperation up and down online trying to proof your non existing self worth that needs it.

Let FBI and CIA and University of Chicago release the data on the President, it still will not change anything and neither will it cause people like you and ObiZombies to stop wailing. So keep wailing for the next 8-years.

Hundeyin even had the temerity to call someone his father's age an idiot!

P.S - I am only sharing the screenshot below because it contains information already in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by bionixs: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hundeyin is a neck presser.
Even the good book said that the truth you know shall set you free.
Nigerians are so finished, hypnotized and dazed that not even elders whose days are not upto a dozen, see the truth and say it anymore . Some fateless youths with no future and destinies would be busy defending their finishers

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by StJohnKml: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

Please leave haters to cry well, before they say these pictures are AI generated.
They have 4years to wail....let them start well.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Procarpenter: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

You cant go to a local grocery store and beginning to market gold chain, when people are there to shop for groceries. You don't know how irritating it is to see this your advert here when serious issues are being discussed.
I know sir but I did that for advert only
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Dchampion65: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
You want to rescue power from political strategist.
The man who prophetically commanded "bring this office, it is my turn" and it was so.
The man who challenged the government "if you like create artificial scarcity of naira, we shall win, hoard petroleum products, we shall win" and it was so.
The man, every jack and Harry, political analyst used to stay relevant, and still won.
The most hated among the contestant and still won.
When you see a man with higher GRACE, acknowledge him.
They were in courtroom dosing and sleeping, he is busying meeting Presidents of nations.
A S I W A J U indeed.
Someone should please check on SARAKI, I hope all is well.

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Juju70(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kasala go soon burst!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.