Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin (36244 Views)

The Man Who Said He Was Tinubu' Classmate Was Arrested / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

I still do not understand the logic that since the Internet records of the fellow is about him talking about Tinubu, then it means he does not exist.

With Hundeyin's education, he still does not understand how Internet search works?

And he is depending on the internet to confirm existence of a human being?

And this is a journalist vomiting such rubbish ideas?

If the guy claiming to be Tinubu's classmate is a public analyst then his works would be on record everywhere. But the guy has not record, so Hundeyin is correct in this one.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by adioolayi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
This guy is the head of the headless mob...

They munch on any garbage he releases..

Since his claims are losing steam day by day...he just have to catch onto something..

I hope he will bite the dust and eat the humble pie when judgement on Atiku's USA suit against President Tinubu is delivered.

I hope he won't call for the heads of the US court Judge.

Interesting time ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by AntiWailer: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
That is how David feeds his gullible followers false hope

No where did anybody disown Tinubu’s certificate

Only a smart Lawyer under oath who knows he is not a forensic expert to be validating a document presented to him wether it was genuine or not.

It is like being in court with a 1980 Unilag certificate and a lawyer employed to hold brief for Unilag decide to validate a certificate given to him under oath.

The hatred is affecting David’s brain too

So once you type a name on the internet and o can’t find him, he does not exist. (If you believe this, type your Mum/Dad's name on the internet and use David's method to conclude they don't exist too)

We should separate senseless things without attachment to where it came from.

Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Racoon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another attempt to defend Bola Tinubu's criminality ended being another criminality of its own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the most annoying part is that igbos believe him

Igbos don’t care if what u are saying make sense once it is directed towards d person they hate then no problem

Imagine a whole tribe that believe buhari was cloned, same tribe believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

Wetin remain wey dem no fit believe again

Me I no dey take igbos serious again

Guy the way you are going i promise you i will personally send a petition about you to DSS, because this is clear hate speech and ethnic baiting. Please there are Yorubas too who criticize Tinubu, please stop this ethnic baiting because i will ensure that you rot in jail if you continue with this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by emmamajesty: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the most annoying part is that igbos believe him

Igbos don’t care if what u are saying make sense once it is directed towards d person they hate then no problem

Imagine a whole tribe that believe buhari was cloned, same tribe believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

Wetin remain wey dem no fit believe again

Me I no dey take igbos serious again
Like the way u people support Reno anytime he speaks harmfully about the Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Igbo is now a word worse than Aboki.

You will soon join that guy to enter DSS net. Keep up with the ethnic baiting and hate speech your eye will soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Eldani89: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin una dey find again? Straight outta Chicago.
If you still Believe Hundeyin, we should question your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

Another gullible ignorant okpe spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by zoomzoom(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oga, you're talking plenty.

The man "Durojaiye Ogunsanya" has no bio-data on the internet. Nothing comes up when you search his name, apart from this recent TVC interview. And for an acclaimed "Public Affairs Analyst" who supposedly had foreign education, the least anyone should expect to find about him, is his profile on Wikipedia.

If you google my real name, you'll find a few references of the works I've done as a freelancer, because I don't even use other social media platforms.

This isn't about David. Everyone who owns a smartphone registered with a mail address registered in their names, should have digital footprints, no matter how slight.

Why's this Durojaiye's own different? Person go ask you small question, you go dey shalaye plenty!

You have time for these people whose brains went on holiday PERMANENTLY.
WHO IS DUROJAIYESINMI?.
does he not have a workplace?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by onuman: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

Credit: David Hundeyin
In a country where a man with the toxic records of Bola Ahmed Tinubu is president, after he bought INEC, bought the judiciary and the media gurus, except the least expected to be the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by kingsways: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
If anyone submitted fake certificate the person should be in jail o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

I still do not understand the logic that since the Internet records of the fellow is about him talking about Tinubu, then it means he does not exist.

With Hundeyin's education, he still does not understand how Internet search works?

And he is depending on the internet to confirm existence of a human being?

And this is a journalist vomiting such rubbish ideas?

You sound very foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Donaldoni: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
This egun bastard again

I watched the interview live on TVC. He is real! He is an evangelist.

No matter how hard you find my name on the social media or the internet, you will NEVER find it.

What a lun*tic! angry

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
that name is now synonymous to stupidity

Until you are arrested that is when you will understand that ethnic baiting is a criminal offence. that guy that threatened to kill igbos that was picked up in Oshogbo, his own will be child's play compared to what will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Sharpsharp00123: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Until you are arrested that is when you will understand that ethnic baiting is a criminal offence. that guy that threatened to kill igbos that was picked up in Oshogbo, his own will be child's play compared to what will happen to you.
u no release my picture again?

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by LZAA: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

And you say this person is a trained journalist?
Even with your fake moniker you have a DIGITAL FOOTPRINT 😄😄
That's what the journalist is saying o😄

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
They keep adding more lies to the ones they already lied…. When will it stop?
Don't you know that you need more lies to keep the first lie told? Don't be amazed. Lying is in their DNA
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by vanitybutiwanti: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
This David guy has a complex issue, at this point, who cares if Tinubu went to school or not, he won the election and he's now president, these minor issues will never stop him from being president. I only pity fooools that placed you on a high pedestal, and made you feel important. In real life you're a nobody, you're just an unimportant Buffon with suicidal tendencies, nobody asked you to fight the government.

People know that you're trying to deceive people to turn the country upside down, if you succeed , you'll now serve as a senior Government official in the new government, unfortunately, you'll never succeed, in real life, Nigeria is bigger than the fables you spew on Twitter. Go get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
AntiWailer:
That is how David feeds his gullible followers false hope

No where did anybody disown Tinubu’s certificate

Only a smart Lawyer under oath who knows he is not a forensic expert to be validating a document presented to him wether it was genuine or not.

It is like being in court with a 1980 Unilag certificate and a lawyer employed to hold brief for Unilag decide to validate a certificate given to him under oath.

The hatred is affecting David’s brain too

So once you type a name on the internet and o can’t find him, he does not exist.

Ode

And you think his client CSU have not briefed him (the lawyer) on the real situation of things promting him to adopt a cautious approach?
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
olamike02:
Useless egun boy. That you Google his name and it didn't come up with what you want doesn't mean he didn't exist. You will remain a refugee for the next 8years .

You appear more foolish and gullible than David Hundeyin.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by WEALTHOLA: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Haters will wail for Eight years . It better we forget politics of hatred, ethnicity or religious politics. Let move on and jointly solve Nigeria problem. Let everyone check himself/Herself. In my own little way. Am am doing the right things with no sentiment of any type.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Sharpsharp00123: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Guy the way you are going i promise you i will personally send a petition about you to DSS, because this is clear hate speech and ethnic baiting. Please there are Yorubas too who criticize Tinubu, please stop this ethnic baiting because i will ensure that you rot in jail if you continue with this nonsense.
chinedu

Na mouth u dey use arrest me

U no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Theunbothered: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

But your Durojaiye did not show any evidence he was Tinubu's classmate. No picture no certificate nothing, just came on TVC to waste everyone's time.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by raskymonojendor: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
This hyundai guy is a dunce. I probably would not find myself if I used Google, and I have 2 x BSc and a 1 x Master's degree... in the last 2 decades. Now imagine someone from the 1970s.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Israel07: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Stfu! How that man in the picture wan take be Tinubu mate or saying he was intelligent and one time accounting club president. Bros na Lamba! Person wey no First sch leaving n Sec sch cert how naa? Na agbado u be shaa so e dey hard una to use una brain.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Procarpenter: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Call or WhatsApp me for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet. contact me through my signature below my work as warranty with 20% discount and my price is affordable I work worldwide

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
This David guy has a complex issue, at this point, who cares if Tinubu went to school or not, he won the election and he's now president, these minor issues will never stop him from being president. I only pity fooools that placed you on a high pedestal, and made you feel important. In real life you're a nobody, you're just an unimportant Buffon with suicidal tendencies, nobody asked you to fight the government.

People know that you're trying to deceive people to turn the country upside down, if you succeed , you'll now serve as a senior Government official in the new government, unfortunately, you'll never succeed, in real life, Nigeria is bigger than the fables you spew on Twitter. Go get a life!

You are being seriously attcked by the spirit of ' lack of understanding' where in the world will you rule a country with forged certificate. You need to proly go for special deliverance session and purge yourself from daftness.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
chinedu

Na mouth u dey use arrest me

U no dey tire?

Guy no be mouth. There are so many DSS guy monitoring cyber space. when there is an issue that is when you will know that they can get to you.
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Belleful: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
David is truly living a life of frustration. It's like the obidients no longer send him money That's why he is begging for independent journalism to be funded. How can a true investigation journalist use Google search to know if someone exist? He didn't bother to reach out to CSU? Why the abused if not frustrations? I will advise the obideints send him small money to stabilize is mental health.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by onuman: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
kingsways:
If anyone submitted fake certificate the person should be in jail o

Fake Certificate? TINUBU COURT JUDGES will ask you to prove that the certificate is not genuine, even after CSU has proved that Tinubu’s degree certificate from CSU is not genuine. At best, the judges will tell you that the degree certificate did not originate from Nigeria, or it is
Pre-election matter; therefore, not admissible as evidence for the court. It's a country on autopilot
Tinubu influenced the appointments of too many of the judges in today's courts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by raskymonojendor: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Belleful:
David is truly living a life of frustration. It's like the obidients no longer send him money That's why he is begging for independent journalism to be funded. How can a true investigation journalist use Google search to know if someone exist? He didn't bother to reach out to CSU? Why the abused if not frustrations? I will advise the obideints send him small money to stabilize is mental health.
Gbam. I am like what da fuk. 🤣

David hyundai knows his crowd are dullards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.