Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin (36247 Views)

The Man Who Said He Was Tinubu' Classmate Was Arrested / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Varunpulyani: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:

I'm not educated. I learnt to read and write in your father's parlour.

Finish the corn bastard

. gbegiri feeling funky

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ValarDoharis: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
You go explain tire.

Simple, let Tinubu present his academic records
Throwback:

I still do not understand the logic that since the Internet records of the fellow is about him talking about Tinubu, then it means he does not exist.

With Hundeyin's education, he still does not understand how Internet search works?

And he is depending on the internet to confirm existence of a human being?

And this is a journalist vomiting such rubbish ideas?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why hasn't this guy appeared all these while?

This CSU academic records will be the fall of Amoda.

Something tells me Amoda might be from Benin Republic and if that is confirmed, the Nigerian military must arrest Thuvb irrespective of Supreme Court outcome

This guy Tunde Badejo appeared before the election in a video and you can see him clearly on the year book.

ELupee losers are just wasting their time entertaining us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Throwback: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You go explain tire.

Simple, let Tinubu present his academic records

I do not owe you any explanation.

I only owe you a picture to circle.

So get busy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Varunpulyani: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

I do not owe you any explanation.

I only owe you a picture to circle.

Oluwole ina dah Chicago

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Nice2023(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
So no American course mates but one home-based faceless criminal who claimed what he is not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ValarDoharis: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
The argument is that Tinubu is likely impersonating someone and not necessarily whether he attended classes.

LegendHero:

This guy Tunde Badejo appeared before the election in a video and you can see him clearly on the year book.

ELupee losers are just wasting their time entertaining us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
They keep adding more lies to the ones they already lied…. When will it stop?

Yes, that's the only way to defend lies grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Chibuzoripob: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
sad
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Segzy19: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
David Hundeyin and his mumu followers

So once internet doesn't have someone's record, that person never existed...

Anyway, Tinubu is the President sha...
Deal with that reality.....🤪

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
apc camp is full of ghosts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by olamike02: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Useless egun boy. That you Google his name and it didn't come up with what you want doesn't mean he didn't exist. You will remain a refugee for the next 8years .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Rolings: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:

Will you just keep quiet.....so this is your moniker David Hindeyin.
You and Oseni I don't know who their peter Obi loss affect pass but my advise...... See a mental health practitioner ASAP

The world does not begin or end with what David believe or not.... You have a right to support whoever but you owe your mental health a duty to not to be a sore losers.

That someone doesn't have an internet presence means he doesn't exist......dey play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
ValarDoharis:
The argument is that Tinubu is likely impersonating someone and not necessarily whether he attended classes.

So the picture of Tinubu on the yearbook does not look like him?

CSU consistently confirmed that Tinubu is male and graduated from them.

Be like say the criteria to be part of ELupee is to be very dull.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by 9jatriot(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Was it not this same guy that is claiming asylum in Ghana and was arrester in small Zimbabwe?

When I say many of these guys that follow these kind of personalities have mental health issues, some people go say I de overreact.

How can a google search result be the criteria used to authoritatively determine if a person exist or not.

May God non allow me meet such foolish people in real life. Seeing them on the internet is more than enough for me abeg.

Like WTF

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by shegra58: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

Credit: David Hundeyin
igbos are bitter and their mind Is full of hatred

I would have love to believe this but is coming from a Igbo man ,the tribe who believe Buhari is from Sudan,they believe Obasanjo has arranged soldier to arrest Tinubu so that he won't be swear in as President
Las las they believe Obi will become president of federal republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by josilcool(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nawa o...
Make this man rest on Tinubu matter naw
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

And you say this person is a trained journalist?

Shut up!!! Illiterate. People with low reasoning ability like you have kept this country where it is today. Okpe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
David Hyundai na dunce. How can you use google search alone as a judge to know if someone exists?

So if you go on Google and search all your classmate name, you will find them there. This David sense don fail am.

Shey this man Tunde Badejo below too no exist?

where is Tinubu in that same picture?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Ecosystem4u: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
On or before next weekend those academic records will come to limelight. The judge is obviously going to grant the order cos Tinubu's lawyers haven't said anything reasonable why he should not. Let's know who this man is for the very first time. I am certain the certificates he is parading is fake, the school itself is in for some bulshit!!!

Modified: for his minions who think the coast is clear, I am afraid that's not the case what is brewing is even more dangerous and SUBSTANTIAL. You can't perpetuate forgery and perjury and be president. We don't need any supreme whatever to discern whats right. If his certificate is FORGED it is FORGED!

Who else read what CSU lawyer said yesterday during the hearing? That he cant say YES under oath on whether the certificate is Authentic or forged. Let's see the documents first.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:
So David Hundeyin established his own standard to determine the existence of a human being?

He did not tell us about a non-existing academic record, or employment record, or medical record, or tax record, or residential record?

His own standard is that the Internet record is only about his admission of being Tinubu's classmate, and based on this Internet record it means he does not exist?

Na so reno dey give Peter obi woto woto now it's tinubu's turn to expose his lying ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by qtx(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:
Nigerian investigative journalist, David Hundeyin has said that the Purported classmate of Mr Bola Tinubu is fake.

It looks like the purported Classmate is another arrangement like that of the fake bishops. grin
Everything seems to be looking like cut and paste all the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by JuanDeDios: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Babaelemu: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
And what do you guys want to do with Tinubu ex classmates? Many of you whom their parents are over 60 years do you know any their classmates or even childhood friend??

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by DaddyJapan(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:

So Hundeyin spent all of five minutes on Google before concluding that an "idiot appeared on TVC using an assumed identity to make a claim that everyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows is not true". This is the problem with having an inordinate estimate of one's true abilities in my view. cool ITK - I too know in Nigerian parlance.

Did anyone bother telling Hundeyin to try using "Duro Ogunsanya" as a search string instead? grin

6 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by iReddington: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hyundai David of a person is a true genius. Opening the eyes of Nigerians who wish to know the truth. Unfortunately, it's not everybody that needs the truth.
undecided What is true genius about running a Google search? Swear you obifools are easily impressed and getting dumber by the day. grin

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by obyno82: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
hundeyin is presently the hero of the igbos cos he’s looking for all means to get tinubu attention so he can use it to file asylum so anything from him irrespective of how stupid it is igbos most post it

Reno was once their lord n hero till he got tired of playing with their brain

Shut up and stop being stupid, why drag igbos here in the first place, so anyone criticizing BAT is now igbo abi? Oga try and have sense naaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by Dittodat: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

The guy is preaching to some of the dumbest animals on the face of the planet hence he can say anything and they will believe him.
These are people who are desperate for any bad news on Tinubu.
There desperation is simply sad and pathetic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gossiphub:

Do you know that even if Tinubu victory is squashed, Atiku will most likely take his place? I'm apolitical, just saying things as they are.

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

You are the one crying over a loss that you cannot undo.

Is Tinubu bothered about the agony of your loss?

See some pictures below for you to circle since you have no purpose to your life.
That's the excuse of losers and election riggers. Buhari riged his second term Thiéfnubu rigged bought his first term. Criminals everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Throwback:

You are the one crying over a loss that you cannot undo.

Is Tinubu bothered about the agony of your loss?

See some pictures below for you to circle since you have no purpose to your life.

If any university had issued you a certificate, it would be advisable for them to withdraw it because someone as ignorant and gullible as you does not deserve a university education.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.