Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170345 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Segunagagu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anyone positive Lady in ibadan..who needs care love and attention...and hanging out and someone to talk to.....am in ibadan.. WhatsApp 07030565261.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ChuksRSA: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi im hiv+ single guy God fearing on treatment originally from Anambra state residing in south africa im looking for igbo speaking lady for marriage not old than 28yrs who's humble kind and God fearing... reached me via email chukssa75@gmail.com
Thanks for reading
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ChuksRSA: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2017
ChuksRSA:
Hi im hiv+ single guy God fearing on treatment originally from Anambra state residing in south africa im looking for igbo speaking lady for marriage not old than 28yrs who's humble kind and God fearing... reached me via email chukssa75@gmail.com
Thanks for reading
Hi
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ChuksRSA: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi Chioma, can you pls email chukssa75@gmail.com.... I'm from Anambra state
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 06, 2017
orexdozie:
Hi,i am a 30years old male,igbo,cute,positive and i need a lady that is positive,igbo,between ages 20 to 30yrs,slim,decent,homely,and a christian,she should be based in lagos,europe or usa..you can whatsapp me or call me on +353899420654

orexdozie:
i am bottom and i need a top guy for a relationship in lagos..email orexdozie@yahoo.com

undecided
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 2:55am On Aug 07, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working / business igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working / business igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.
Jide1040:

Hello chiommy pls privately send ur number to jideezea@Gmail.com am from anambra as well
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
JustMe24:
My name is Ebere, 30yrs old, single, Christian lady, from Imo state, i'm a graduate, currently resident and work in Lagos, Nigeria.

I need a man within the age of 30-40, that is ready to settle- down in marriage. Please contact me on 08097733146
Are you positive?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Imperfection(f): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mimi3088(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Are you in Nigeria, living with HIV and having difficulties finding a partner? Mimi is your surest match maker. Call me or chat me on WhatsApp. 09076001809.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Archangelzeus(m): 2:09am On Aug 14, 2017
@Mimi... May you meet the man of your dream soon... Love you....

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2017
applelady:
I am a 33 years old lady from Abia State, a graduate but self employed, AS Genotype, average in height, fair in complexion, based in Lagos, a Christian, responsible and fun to be with, want to meet a responsible serious minded positive guy who is ready to get married, between the ages of 33-45, AA genotype and a Christian.
Here is my contact; miraisaac@yahoo.com
hi
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=lovesaint1 post=9366092]Are you Hiv positive ,Do you need a Positive partner? we are the number one hiv dating network in Nigeria,just send your name,number,spouse specification,state of orgin,height,weight,complexion etc and what you want in a spouse.

please we want only marriage minded people only.
we have connected many already.
POSITIVELY POSITIVE

Black berry pin for joining our hiv group
332662C5
send to edgenig@ gmail.com
0 8 0 2 6 6 3 0 3 3 0

lets have a voice!!! A

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mimi3088(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Archangelzeus:
@Mimi... May you meet the man of your dream soon... Love you....
. @Archangelzeus, thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anambra enugu ladies 25 - 30 email me @flowflexy@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by celeiyke1(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Imperfection:
Hi Friends,

Am an igbo lady working in Abuja, 27 years old . i am God fearing, social, determined and focused. I tested HIV Positive in 2013 and have decided to still have a fulfilling life.

Am interested in an Igbo man preferably from Anambra State who is positive and ready for marriage. Any interested person(s) should please contact me on amakaojobo@gmail.com God bless you all!

Amaka wats up? you've not been returning my mails, I even sent you my number since your phone is faulty yet you've not called. I've been waiting patiently for you since
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chioma4love(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
good evening friends, please all those that have find partner through this platform
should drop testimony for us for encouragement
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Segunagagu:
Good evening. I love this thread.but am concerned about something I observed. Am only seeing positive people looking for positive people..Why is that.. That shouldn't​ be.. i understand in this part of the world the stigma is too much.They still have the right to spend the Rest of their lives with negative people..I am NEGATIVE.. and I can proudly say I can spend the Rest of my life with a positive person..I see no reason why I can't,..I will rather spend my Life with a someone positive and be happy than spending it with someone negative and not be happy..Pls I want us to encourage this.. so I want the negative people here.. Let's be friends..Male And female.. and if I come across a lady who is positive.and I fall in love with her. Then so be it..
My nos is 07030565261 chat me on WhatsApp.. Anytime anyday.. thank you
It is because of the fear of disclosure and rejection at the time.This is the reality Segun.This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
There are so many Poz Players that are just out to break people heart , I dont know why they do that.. Anyway, The cure to this condition is just by the corner. Everyone must continue to take their drugs diligently until the cure comes.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by topcube(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Michael, 34, HIV Negative, Working class, Chocolate in complexion, Caring, Romantic, ready to settle down. I'm currently in Beninbut would not mind getting married to a lady outside Edo State. I mean; if there's any need you don't want to change location as a lady, I will come to you, so far I can get a work in your location to feed us. About d lady, must be presentable, caring, submissive and romantic. Age18-35. Contact me via topcube2@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by topcube(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Segunagagu:
Good evening. I love this thread but am concerned about something I observed. Am only seeing positive people looking for positive people.Why is that. That shouldn't​ be. i understand in this part of the world the stigma is too much.They still have the right to spend the Rest of their lives with negative people. I am NEGATIVE. I want us to encourage this.. thank you
In my own opinion, the problem is with ladies, the first question that come to mind is how did she get it,
I met a + lady here, now my ex-girlfriend (am negative), we went into relationship, after 6months, she came to stay with me, I taught she had learned from her past, but I was wrong, she kept late at night, not coming home for numbers of days, receiving different all sort of calls etc. She's caring, loving & beautiful, but she said it to my face that she can never stop having male friends.

And again, take a look at the comment above mine, a lady said her prospect must be positive. Would I contact her when I have seen this? The answer is NO.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
topcube:

In my own opinion, the problem is with ladies, the first question that come to mind is how did she get it,
I met a + lady here, now ex (am negative), we were in a relationship for 6months, she came to stay with me, I taught she had learned from her past, but I was wrong, she keep late, not coming home for numbers of days, receiving different type of calls etc. She's caring, loving,beautiful, but she said it to my face that she can never stop having male friends.
Take a look again at the comment above mine, a lady just said, her prospect must be positive. Would I contact her when I have seen this?

We all have our reasons for seeking for a + partner. My experience with - partner was not encouraging at all. I dated 2 Negative partners differently & they both broke up the relationship as soon I disclose my status to them. I dated my last ex for 3 good years & what happened at last?
So with this, would you still expect me to be deceiving myself by seeking for Negative guys? I'm sure the answer is NO!
So please, do not blame anybody, for they know what they're avoiding.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by topcube(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
JustMe24:

We all have our reasons for seeking for a + partner. My experience with - partner was not encouraging at all. I dated 2 Negative partners differently & they both broke up the relationship as soon I disclose my status to them. I dated my last ex for 3 good years & what happened at last?
So with this, would you still expect me to be deceiving myself by seeking for - guys? I'm sure the answer is NO!
So please, do not blame anybody, for they know what they're avoiding.
You're written from experience, my statement was not to blame a particular gender, just my opinion which I am entitle to. However, in our society, you should understand the phobia towards Hiv, my ex was always suprised how come I choose her over a negative lady. Though my reason was I love her, truth be told, that was not the reason. I earlier dated a lady for 2years, she tested +, but I tested - after several months, which means, I'm immune to the virus. All guys honestly feel for their life
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
topcube:

You're written from experience, my statement was not to blame a particular gender, just my opinion which I am entitle to. However, in our society, you should understand the phobia towards Hiv, my ex was always suprised how come I choose her over a negative lady. Though my reason was I love her, truth be told, that was not the reason. I earlier dated a lady for 2years, she tested +, but I tested - after several months, which means, I'm immune to the virus. All guys honestly feel for their life

Immune to the virus
My ex gf tested --ive thrice. I have to let her go
She s still my friend tho she doesn't knw why I had to leave
I hate implicating ppl in my shit
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shege45: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
What are the earliest symptoms some of you experienced. And was it within a month, 3 months or just a week. Need this for my research too. Thanks. I'm a medical student
lolz...if truly ur a med student,u knw wer u wld get answers from ds n nt here.go n get tested bro

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by topcube(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
chadwidfriz:

Immune to the virus
My ex gf tested --ive thrice. I have to let her go
She s still my friend tho she doesn't knw why I had to leave
I hate implicating ppl in my shit

What exactly is your point? You type "Immune to the virus" "My ex gf tested --ive thrice. I have to let her go", are you positive & you still let her go? Don't type like you're chatting with yourself, make me(us) understand. This is an online forum. No offence!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2017
shege45:
lolz...if truly ur a med student,u knw wer u wld get answers from ds n nt here.go n get tested bro
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shege45: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
didn't u see where I said I meet to know the symptoms and it's for my research.. How is that related to me being hiv positive. Please I reject that disease in my life. When I can easily culture my own blood
if ur a med student, arent u supposed to be in a teaching hospital wer u wld meet many of dem daily?lol...my guy i get ds feeling.i was like u some time ago bt tank God d result came out nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.