Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Okafor's Law - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law (47041 Views)

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^Are you doubting that law? cheesy
Re: Okafor's Law by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2012
this okafor law 100% true,but can only be overcome by strong moral and well adjusted character ;Dthis okafor law 100% true,but can only be overcome by strong moral and well adjusted character
Re: Okafor's Law by sugardaddy1(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2012
Wise ladies usually avoid contacts with Ex-bfs due to the potency of this law.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by Omuha(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
To every law,there is always a deviation from the norm. You can factor in the other variables into the equation. They can come in as a constant P which will be equal to the addition of marital status,financial state,length of the marital union & state.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Hum
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good Old Days... Where are these men now?
Re: Okafor's Law by dorox(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
What about the lesser known Okafor's Second Law of Congodynamics which states that:
A thousand kisses is never equivalent to one solid round.
K1000<R

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2013
Lol... Nothing wey person no go see.
Re: Okafor's Law by jice(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Who is this Okafor? Can we see his pictures?
Re: Okafor's Law by BigNick(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2015
Afor is one of the four market days I'm Igbo land, so male child born on this market day is called okafor, while female child born on this market day is called mgborafor.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by obxddon(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2019
tkb417:
Once Debe . . . grin
Always Debe

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by obxddon(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2019
4teelaw:
well, Okafor's Law is real! I fell for it over and over again, and ended up breaking up an engagement with someone else to marry "my okafor's law", because what's the use of getting married when you will still cheat with "okafor's law" so kukuma marry am na! abi how you check am!
And trust me yrs don de waka, we still de carry go!
You will live long ......
Re: Okafor's Law by Opemiposi123(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
splitnaija:
The first time I heard about Okafor's law was when I was a Youth Corper.
I overhead my boss then jokingly saying to his friend he was going to apply Okafor's law on a certain person.
As a bloody Corper, I had no guts to ask him anything about the said law as that could mean insurbodination. But somehow, I stumbled on it on the internet a while ago and was amazed.

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

Now having read through, I want responses on how true and reliable this law is.

1. Has anyone ever fallen victim of this law?
2. Does it apply to only females?
3. Does it have a validity period?
4. Are there other laws or hypotheses by this scientist called Okafor?
5. What does the name Okafor really mean?

“old firewood na hin dey catch pass.” �
Re: Okafor's Law by BabbanBura(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
splitnaija:
I overhead my boss then jokingly saying to his friend he was going to apply Okafor's law on a certain person.
As a bloody Corper, I had no guts to ask him anything about the said law as that could mean insurbodination. But somehow, I stumbled on it on the internet a while ago and was amazed.

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

1. Yes, two of my exes came to town from faraway and each called me to come see them, the first one lodged in a hotel and I went to say hi ( na me actually broke up from her and we talk once in a while), she started bringing back old memory how I suck her boobs till she cum blahnlahblah, I had to dodge the bullet and flew. Never saw her till she left town. This was a babe that brought me coachie to shine a few weeks to her wedding as my wedding souvenir.
The second one happened last weekend, she came to take delivery of her consignments as a biz woman, and called me when close to my city that all the places she usually stay, dem don travel, if I can help her book a hotel, I said no wahala, I booked a room for her, closed late from work, bought fast food and suya and stopped by to say ekaabo, only for her to begin yabbing me say I mo dey send her again etc, and stripped right infront of me that she is hot, with AC on, and want to take her bath. I dodged that one and left. She called me in the evening the next day that she couldnt leave that day so she lodged in another hotel and is scared on sleeping there along, that I should pls come keep her company being Saturday. I apologised and turned it down.

So with these 2 experiences I can say yes it is real

3. Validity: I will say it doesn't as long as there is still attraction. We broke up with the 2 ladies over 10yrs and each married more than 5yrs now with 2 kids each

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by somehow: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
BabbanBura:

1. Yes, two of my exes came to town from faraway and each called me to come see them, the first one lodged in a hotel and I went to say hi ( na me actually broke up from her and we talk once in a while), she started bringing back old memory how I suck her boobs till she cum blahnlahblah, I had to dodge the bullet and flew. Never saw her till she left town. This was a babe that brought me coachie to shine a few weeks to her wedding as my wedding souvenir.
The second one happened last weekend, she came to take delivery of her consignments as a biz woman, and called me when close to my city that all the places she usually stay, dem don travel, if I can help her book a hotel, I said no wahala, I booked a room for her, closed late from work, bought fast food and suya and stopped by to say ekaabo, only for her to begin yabbing me say I mo dey send her again etc, and stripped right infront of me that she is hot, with AC on, and want to take her bath. I dodged that one and left. She called me in the evening the next day that she couldnt leave that day so she lodged in another hotel and is scared on sleeping there along, that I should pls come keep her company being Saturday. I apologised and turned it down.

So with these 2 experiences I can say yes it is real

3. Validity: I will say it doesn't as long as there is still attraction. We broke up with the 2 ladies over 10yrs and each married more than 5yrs now with 2 kids each

You turned them down because you are also married or because they are no longer attractive?
Re: Okafor's Law by BabbanBura(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
somehow:

You turned them down because you are also married or because they are no longer attractive?

1. Still attractive but no longer fresh, honestly
2. Didn't want to mess with a brother, their hobbies. Married women are a no no to me

May be I wouldn't have being able to resist if they were still as fresh as they were when we dated.

I remembered the third one, she came to me after 2 - 3 kids with the husband. Infact the guy snatch her from me and married her. But didn't even allow privacy, I went to see her with my friend and made sure the discussion ended at that meeting

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by somehow: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
BabbanBura:

1. Still attractive but no longer fresh, honestly
2. Didn't want to mess with a brother, their hobbies. Married women are a no no to me

May be I wouldn't have being able to resist if they were still as fresh as they were when we dated.

I remembered the third one, she came to me after 2 - 3 kids with the husband. Infact the guy snatch her from me and married her. But didn't even allow privacy, I went to see her with my friend and made sure the discussion ended at that meeting

Meaning not because you are married and committed but because dem don turn evening newspaper lol

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Arizonaz: 11:30am On May 03, 2020
� � Okafor's Law is 100% true.
Re: Okafor's Law by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2020
Arizonaz:
� � Okafor's Law is 100% true.

So you went to dig up an old thread cos someone started a new thread on Okafor's Law this morning grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Arizonaz: 11:58am On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

So you went to dig up an old thread cos someone started a new thread on Okafor's Law this morning grin

grin grin grin

Guy i stumbled upon this thread. I was so curious to know about this okafor's law after watching the Nollywood Movie about it. Then I searched through Google and found the definition and scrolling down I saw nairaland. Com. Omor nah so I talk say I must read the testimonies here.

Bros last last I be victim of the law too but I never marry sha. But I am happy now that I can see a clear picture of the whole thing. cheesy

Abeg share me the link of the recent post. grin
Re: Okafor's Law by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Arizonaz:

grin grin grin

Guy i stumbled upon this thread. I was so curious to know about this okafor's law after watching the Nollywood Movie about it. Then I searched through Google and found the definition and scrolling down I saw nairaland. Com. Omor nah so I talk say I must read the testimonies here.

Bros last last I be victim of the law too but I never marry sha. But I am happy now that I can see a clear picture of the whole thing. cheesy

Abeg share me the link of the recent post. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5832630/what-need-know-okafors-law
Re: Okafor's Law by Anonime1105(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
[center][/center]
splitnaija:

C1 + P = C∞

grin grin grin grin
I can't answer all your questions, but based on experience I can assume that it applies to most ladies
Re: Okafor's Law by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
splitnaija:

C1 + P = C∞

1.yes
2.both parties
3.probably
4.yet to find out
5.born on afor.
Re: Okafor's Law by xrayj(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

1.yes
2.both parties
3.probably
4.yet to find out
5.born on afor.
U have grown so big now!!!
What did u eat?
U used to be very small cheesy
Re: Okafor's Law by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2020
xrayj:

U have grown so big now!!!
What did u eat?
U used to be very small cheesy

Sorry do I know you? undecided
Re: Okafor's Law by xrayj(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Sorry do I know you? undecided
Smallie don turn big madam now
Re: Okafor's Law by Rawhumper(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
[

Yes i guess the law is applicable in everyday life apart from the sexual aspect. If one does well on a responsibility given to him,he tends to get more.

Hence our main discourse,okafors law is more applicable on the females than the males.
In reality,most men believe you cant keep eating egusi soup no matter how sweet it tastes each separate day hence that law isnt really for the men but for the women who likes to be polished well and never forgets the fresh oil that greases them wink.

One can call okafors law the sex or sexual law of congodynamics.
Cheers cheesy

quote author=Allaboutkatiee post=89140873]

1.yes
2.both parties
3.probably
4.yet to find out
5.born on afor.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.