Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. (6346 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding / When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Rated18: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
OP Gotta say dis based on wot u've narrated, it seems to me like the lady has some things against you. when words are said, pay more attention to the motive behind them rather than the words themselves. the lady in question has trust issues with you, she doesn't trust u and d incidence only gave her an opportunity to vent her anger thoughts, we all can differentiate toilet infections from STIs. So y go ahead to accuse you of infecting her with HIV when the test says something else? My advice: u need to make her understand that trust is a basic ingredient of the foundation process of any relationship. mutual respect is also necessary. you can diss each other privately(not saying it's appropriate but it happens) and make up afterwards but publicly? dat's a NO! NO! this shdn't stop u from forging ahead with your intentions with her if ONLY the feeling is mutual cos she might be having doubts too and might wanna use any excuse available against you but if she's cool with you, be cool with her. Crownprince, ensure to communicate wit her constantly. All d best bro
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by emmatok(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
If she accused you Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus.

Go for HIV test and if you are negative .

Dump her.!!!!

But since her test show she is has malaria.

Give yellow card .

3 months suspension.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by pkv(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Bro she don finish u!any babe wey u want toast now go dey wear gas mask and surgical gloves dats if she must near u and even if na cnn announce say na false alarm na few pple go near u sef.just leave ha with God
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Yem2ram(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2011
Shows she never trusted you that much and you should be blame for that.work more on
the trust because from what you have said,the lady never cheated on you,work on the trust and she will stop her lagging attitude.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by chines4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Bros the babe sound like a tout to me, more like motor park tout. Just thank your God and call off the wedding simple. If you marry her she will continue to disgrace you in public. This happened to one of my friends, A female corper in his office stays along his way so normally he drops her off, on his way home. One day his wife saw him and the corper, when he was dropping her off, she attacked the guy, the corper and equally smashed the windshield of the car. Now tell me do you want that kind of embarrassment on a daily bases?. If yes marry her, if no. then you know what to do.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Godking74: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2011
@sexkill, you r really a mature guy,it seems you r married or had degree on women n r/ship.
@poster guy u ve said it all but i ve 2 tell u d gospel truth.There is no trust in ur r/ship n dat is dat!.
1, From d way u r talkin, u r not mature enof 2 handle r/ship,let me start by tellin u dat in a r/ship u get wat u put in.4 ur girl 2 trust u fully depends on YOU (wat kind of things do u tell her,r u open 2 her?,do u compare her wt oda female friends,do u kip late nits or answers suspicious calls n immediately leave d house giving her excuses of biz trans at ungodly hr or do u wish 2 hangout alone even wen she is around ).

2, u kept a lady for 3yrs and cos of misundastandin/quarell wc is unavoidable in every r/ship nd u spendin 40k 2 verify d issue is not a gud reason 2 brkup d longtime emotions shared.u said dat she was given a wrong result,so it is not her fault.it is true dat she didnt do well by shouting on d street but u should udastnd her feelings(done out of frustration n fear),she even insulted her own self by shoutin dat she has HIV, cant u see dat? done out of frustration n fear. for her to even point at u means dat she doesnt sleep around.

3,u see d greatest punishment for female counterpart in a r/ship is 2 kip silence while dey r shoutin,u will see dat wen dat anger is out d person feels guilty,may not say direct sorry but do things 2 please u wc point out 2 d sorry,wt dat u see peace nd harmony.nd u know it really makes dem ve more respect 4 u.d two of u cant b mad at d same time.her being a pharmacist or medical doctor doesnt change her as a woman or change d way she displays her anger ok!. WOMEN R BABIES NO MATTER DIR AGES,SHORT,TALL,YOUNG ND OLD AND NEED TO B TREATED AS ONE.dey so much believ in wat u said 2 dem,d way u talk 2 dem matters.

4, I think u should jus call her,make her udastnd her "bad reaction 2wards d issue nd iron tins wt her maturely instead of brkin up ur love afairs nd gud moment u guys shared 4 3yrs,u see misudastndin in r/ships nd marriages make our love stronger,we disagree 2 agree. it has ups n down,no one can boost of r/ship devoid of dis.everyone try 2 tolerate each odas ill-side.no perfect wife nor husband.

ADVICE;some can tell u leave her while some will say take her back, but guy if u can tell urself d truth there is somthing good abt her dat u dont see in odas dat even made u keep her for 3yrs nd even decided 2 marry 2 d extend of traditional.we dont apreciate wat we ve until we loose it to anoda hand.dont b fast to make decisions.MANY GIRLS ON THE STREET BUT NOT ALL ARE WIFE MATERIALS.

5,Im talkin out of experience cos i ve bin married for ova 12yrs now wit 4 wonderful kids, i can say dat i ve marriage cos of d way i handle things.my wife is my best friend,i feel comfortable tellin her anything,she is good in giving wonderful pieces of advice,even wen d chips(money) r down ,she is always at her best but yet i cant boost of quarell free mariage.we both ve our good nd bad side.she is quick nd hot tempered nd can say hurting things wen anger but as a mature man n 4 d sake of peace in my family i dont need 2 b angry or start shoutin at d same time wt her or provin dat im a man n d head,at dis point u see me pampering her or even sayin funny things 2 make her calm nd laugh.somtimes i will say "oh my baby i love,u r d best tell other".b4 u know itshe will start laughin nd it ends dere.I control my home using my wife to do dat,i bring every issue on d table 4 her to give her own sugestions,i can tell her honey pls think abt dis take ur time,we talk abt it at d end of d day.i must ve concluded on wat to do but just 2 carry her alone nd 4 peace.she can say her own but later i will b lik i think we should beta do it dis way,b4 u know it she wil say ok dat gud.carry dem along,make dem feel importnt in return u will be treated as a king!.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
@godking
I truely understands that u have been brainwashed cos ur response here is idiotic. There is no positive attitude in ur judgement to condemn the action of the girl rather u were quick to justify her actions by exerting ur sentimental convictions here which is unnecessary and beleagured.
Firstly,u are a faceless nairalander hynotised and foisted to do d saving grace to an already disturbed character. How can u justify d action of a character assasinator ?
Secondly,why upheld d view of sexkillz to d majority of contributors who frown at the action of dat beastly lady?
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Godking74: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
@poster, dat is exactly wat im saying.u dont talk lik a man.try to b mature.
i follwed all ur write up here,u talk like one illiterate,you r too cantacallous,wt dis altitude im sure d lady is ur pounchin bag.no wonder u cant handle ur r/ship.im sure u always argue nd believe me dat not for men who wnt 2 get married,
c how u insult people dat u dont even know wat now happens 2 d people u know(ur so cald girlfriend).i only gave u pieces of advice for 2 hav a happy home.
how can u even adress d lady as a beast nd liability,dont even hav respect 4 women and all your story is one sided,im sure if d lady is given d chance 2 say her own part,all of us here will b astonished shocked.

d lady in question was ve bin seein hail in ur hands,if u can adress ur felow man lik dis on faceless discusion den u dont ve respect 4 ursef.may u wanted me 2 tell u 2 breakup wt d lady den why did u post d topic since u already know d answers 2 ur questions.
im sure u r really feeling guilty abt ur r/ship nd u r simply lookin 4 consolation.great men nd mature men are men of few word.

ADVICE:Chase d lady away ok cos u can even respect nd treat her well grin smiley tongue
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Godking74: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ crown prince,nairaland is a place 2 share ideas, knowledge nd help ourselves wit issues we cant handle n sugestions not a place for mental retarted people or a place to fight. smiley
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Cuddlemii: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
Godking74:

@sexkill, you r really a mature guy,it seems you r married or had degree on women n r/ship.

No not yet married. But behind every successful man, there is a me. Thanks for the compliment. We take it in good stride.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]^^For your Calgarian mind o! grin[/size]

Godking74:

[size=14pt]Thank you sir! I'm neither married, nor a degree holder in that department! Let's just say I'm not an obscurantist! I learn from the antecedents of others and use them as a precedent to guide my decisions! smiley[/size]
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
@godking,let me say u r nt adequately informed of my predicaments.
I dated dis girl for three years,lived with her and throughout dis years,she never caught me wit a lady or has any evidence to suspect that i doubledate. If she has inferiority complex or insecurity issues,must i be crucified for her conditions.
firstly,dont u think dat result must ve been fabricated from her office to reap me off? dats why i requested for an confirmatory test from an established general hospital
secondly,most ladies has temperimental issues that sometimes run contrarily to his mans perceptions which likely turns confrontational then domestic abuse. Must i be silenced to challenge dis inadequacies?
Finally,i never insulted personally,i addressed ur view which was biased,myopic and sentimentally induced. But u took it personal by pouring ur virtuperations. Did u acted wisely by your respond or u decided to belong to d illiterate school of tots. No had feelings boo
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Godking74: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ crown prince, dis wil b my last post here but listen u hav altitude problem,u need 2 work on ursef u dont have good home training n I m sure u didnt grow up wt ur both parents cos u r really terrible wt words and manners, how i wish i can reach d lady 2 tell her 2 run 4 her dear life.Let d innocent lady go jareee,she deserve a better hand, A PHARMACIST?, can neva b having inferiority complex not 2 talk of a whole madonna university graduate.i know d sch very well owned by one catholic pastor(my niece is dere studying nursing,dey pay heavily).IM SURE U R AN ILLITERATE without any degree,for u 2 b argueing nd insultin people in a public place lik dis.is not writing disjointed english uplifted from ur dictionary nd used where not applicable;i wonder who u r tryin 2 impress. r we in english class.Im a consultant in Gynaecology nd hav a medical lab scientist as my wife. graduated 4rm uniben n specialty at St. Paul's uni Toronto,practiced for ova 16yrs now. so my dear i know wat it takes to b a pharmacist nd u r dere talkin abt inferiority complex.Compose ur lies well,ur nightmare is complicated how can a pharmacist forge her own result den came out of d street angrily shouting dat she has HIV contacted from you. u seriously need a psychologist!

@cuddlmii, sexkill nd my fellow nairalanders u guys ve seen it all giving somone an advice has turned into insults nd arguement.d truth is jus too bitter,we all can now see dat dis is a tip of an iceberg wat dis rascal is made of.dis guy need to grow up,may b still in high sch cos he talks lik one.he also need extra moral lessons 2 teach him on how 2 adress people.it might even b dat he is at fault nd decided 2 turn d story upside down 2 seek consolations,cos dont know why he should ask 4 advice nd den try 2 correct people's advice again,if he knows it all while den ask.
YOUNG MAN WORK ON YOURSELF U REALLY HAVE ALTITUDE PROBLEM!
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, godking open his/her nairaland account to bash and discredit me. ur choice of words(abusive)shows u are an accomplice or my ex.
Finally people,my ex is a nairalander too.
They ve begging to unmask themselves
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by uk1960007: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2011
Crown Prince,
I and my friends laughed our heads off last weekend about your deception. You have shown yourself to be disrespectful of nairalanders, and probably think you can hide behind this faceless cyberspace and keep changing your stories and blackmailing whoever your so-called Ex must be.

We have decided to actually investigate you lunatic, and we've got you. We have tracked your cyber footprint to several social networks. On nairaland alone, you have used several usernames including last_apostle, dozmann, kofsy, and now Crown Prince.

Folks, read the following posts by this same narcissist:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647069.192.html - He Beasts Me Severely – 15 April, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=780217.msg9323622#msg9323622 – My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account[/font] – 12 Oct, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784625.msg9367871#msg9367871 - How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus – 18 Oct 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=787924.msg9402150#msg9402150 – His Girlfriend Locked Him Up – 23 Oct, 2011

What got us thicked off was that not only have you been absolutely malicious, but you went so low as naming the girl's school and discipline in one of your responses.

Listen guy, you are a wicked liar, and we've got you. We have so much information about you online, and will reveal your true identity to this online community if you attempt to mess with our collective intelligence anymore. You better get a life! It is not surprising that she left you, because you are horrible and evil!

We have punished you for being a jerk. You know this to be true.
Enough is enough from you!
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Agybabe(f): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2011
uk1960007:

Crown Prince,
I and my friends laughed our heads off last weekend about your deception. You have shown yourself to be disrespectful of nairalanders, and probably think you can hide behind this faceless cyberspace and keep changing your stories and blackmailing whoever your so-called Ex must be.

We have decided to actually investigate you lunatic, and we've got you. We have tracked your cyber footprint to several social networks. On nairaland alone, you have used several usernames including last_apostle, dozmann, kofsy, and now Crown Prince.

Folks, read the following posts by this same narcissist:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647069.192.html - He Beasts Me Severely – 15 April, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=780217.msg9323622#msg9323622 – My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account[/font] – 12 Oct, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784625.msg9367871#msg9367871 - How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus – 18 Oct 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=787924.msg9402150#msg9402150 – His Girlfriend Locked Him Up – 23 Oct, 2011

What got us thicked off was that not only have you been absolutely malicious, but you went so low as naming the girl's school and discipline in one of your responses.

Listen guy, you are a wicked liar, and we've got you. We have so much information about you online, and will reveal your true identity to this online community if you attempt to mess with our collective intelligence anymore. You better get a life! It is not surprising that she left you, because you are horrible and evil!

We have punished you for being a jerk. You know this to be true.
Enough is enough from you!

unbelievable son of a gun that poster. So he is a liar?
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by StepG: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2012
Cuddlemii: @Crown prince, first of all hope its no contagious over the internet because I cherish my life, lols

To the topic at hand, this is not even an issue. What kind of relationship were you both running that would warrant such careless mistakes on ur parts. Its not funny to joke around with ailments with no cure. It means you both had intercourse without condoms and you never bothered to be responsible by doing regular check-ups for any ish. If both of you knew your status out of frequent check-ups then there would be no issue of distrust or accusing fingers. I hate needles but value life a lot so I want to know Im negative even if I am not sexually active, its just an health thing you have to cultivate for long life. Health is wealth you know.

But your babe is not composed, to flare up is one thing but to do it on the road and embarras you makes her look like a tout. You seem like a very cool headed guy to even be so bothered to take her for another check up and even ask for advice on here, other guys would have left. No man wants a nagging babe who lacks public etiquette. I suggest you warn her to desist from such degrading attributes or else you would be forced to take a walk. Put her on probation abeg, her likes would pour hot water on you when she discovers she has added a pound of weight, she would say its your spe-rm that caused it. Her IQ seems on the average, every babe knows the meaning of Candidiasis ( also known as toilet diseases or yeast infection in Nigeria, a simple Canestine ointment & insertion capsules would have made her new again so whats the big deal). HIV is a far cry from what she was diagnosed with so why did she act like that. Well I wont want to dwell too much on your future wife but please put her in order, we don't want her scolding you because her kid burnt his finger with hot tea that she served and you were in your office when it happened. You get my drift?

I have never seen such a thing in my life sha, which person go dey play with HIV, sure she is not possessed to have acted like that. Na wa oh, hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We are crazy / Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / Slay Queen Gets 20 Men To Buy Her Iphone, Then She Sells Phones And Buys House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.