Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) (53179 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Nats12(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ticket don cut

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
eepeepook:
In the next twenty years, we’ll see him in BBNaija or acting movies.

If they can capitalise on his looks and he grows into a good looking man definitely they can cashout. Just that it's harder for thr mixed males. Assuming it was a female, by her teens she'd have gotten spoilt this one they are not comfortable at this point.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by jojothaiv(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Some Chinese
Some indians & a few other nationalities see our Nigerian Ladies as release valves
You might be far from the truth.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hamachi:
You are a gay

Jisos, blood of god, I mean we schooled together
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
shocked ok
emekajacobogbon:

Jisos, blood of god, I mean we schooled together
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by FuckDModz: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

Olosho Dey get blissful relationship?

Is marriage a joke to you?
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Might be ? Thats the truth.
jojothaiv:

You might be far from the truth.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Immanuel5984(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
THIS WHY I FROWN AT INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Not Chinese, google the number of single mom in China
MS247:
He might come back, blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Vicjnr08: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know wetin she gain by not allowing the man to leave with the poor child, weda she was thinking by having a mixed race baby in Nigeria will make her special, now the poor boy might end up getting stuck with her in this zoo, hawking pure water on the street, when he could been in China enjoying life.. Madam, better find way carry that pikin go give that man because if that boy grows up and finds out that he could have been in China if not for your stubborness, him go swear for you grin because if Na me be that boy, i no go take am likely with you when i grow up,
because e go be as if you just use hand finnish my destiny, i go dey see you like enemy of progress grin
Abeggy go sit down jare! if you are a woman that went through labouring and baby nurturing stuffs you wouldn't be talking like this… maybe you should become a woman and go through all those stages before coming back here to write gibberish
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by yemmit90: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know wetin she gain by not allowing the man to leave with the poor child, weda she was thinking by having a mixed race baby in Nigeria will make her special, now the poor boy might end up getting stuck with her in this zoo, hawking pure water on the street, when he could been in China enjoying life.. Madam, better find way carry that pikin go give that man because if that boy grows up and finds out that he could have been in China if not for your stubborness, him go swear for you grin because if Na me be that boy, i no go take am likely with you when i grow up, because e go be as if you just use hand finnish my destiny, i go dey see you like enemy of progress grin

In your myopic mind, that child cannot succeed in Nigeria? What is special about China that you think a woman will release her only son and probably not see him ever again?

She should just find a man to marry her and move on. The child resemble Chinese, so he will definitely know how to navigate his way back to his root in future.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by rickleye: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
This happens everywhere folks.
Even in the west.
And there are 2 sides to a story.
What I don’t understand is why she didn’t ask him to use a Condon ?
I mean what did you expect would happen having unprotected sex. Especially with a foreigner.
The only reason why this is news is because of the economic situation we find ourselves in 9ja.
There are many one night stand turned pregnant and you abort, give up for adoption or keep the child.
I hope she at least has a picture of the father to show the child later in life !
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Fujiyama: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Na blacks no get level. Black girls will open their yansh for anything yellow skin

^^^
undecided
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fish brain, u spread legs for chinko man and u no fit use am take establish ur self , cause I no sure say na the short dick make u follow the man in the first place 😒😒😒
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by KIDfurniture(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Must you use every condition you find yourself to beg online. This is the new business in Nigeria. They source for people randomly and use their condition to milk innocent Nigerians

This is good for her. Why bring her case here. When she was being bleeped thoroughly and getting free monies she didn’t share ordinary airtime with us ooo.

Bvlgari:
This young lady was impregnated by a Chinese expatriate, and seen somewhere along the Sagamu Abeokuta expressway. According to her, the affair was blissful until it was time for him to go back to his country, he then demanded that she ‘sell’ the baby to him, or else he wouldn’t fend for the baby. She declined to sell the baby and he has decided to cut off mother and child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGsERGNngE

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by TheSuperX(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jodha:
Why will he ask her to sell her child .... that's ridiculous
Akbar?
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by rickleye: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Immanuel5984:
THIS WHY I FROWN AT INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE

There’s nothing wrong with IR marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by sslcrypt: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
The baby is better off here. They won't respect him in china, Chinese don't have respect for Africans. Unless that guy is from rural part of china, which technically are made of different tribes who are not of HAN Chinese.

China have 15 different tribes forcefully integrated into china and have over the centuries seen their language and culture removed. With the sole purpose of following the Han Chinese, who claims to the superior.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:
Eyaa... Too bad. These chinese construction folks have their eyes on African women and it's mostly for sex. I remember the news about a woman in Akwa Ibom who died while having an orgy with Chinese workers.

I heard some of those workers they bring to work in Africa are even convicts.

Y'all stay safe out there.

Most are Convicts
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by MrDoGood(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
wunmi590:

The stupid Chinese man doesn't want to leave his seed here in Nigeria, but he want to leave the woman who went through alot to give birth to the baby...

That Chinese man needs to be brought back to Nigeria and be flogged 100millions times by all the boys in sagamu for doing their sister like that....

You never hear from the man, you don conclude. Some girls will try to tie you down with a child.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by austinofo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
If you know you want unknown gunmen to invade Lagos and destroy the red and blue rail line, like this post.
You should be arrested!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Didi2d(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Chai!

O so much love halfcast pikin ehn
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by jojothaiv(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Might be ? Thats the truth.
Sorry, I had wanted to say you might not be far from the truth.

So many will jump on that trend without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
The Chinese father will later come for the child all she needs is patience.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Jimasun: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
If you know you want the Lagos red and blue rail line to catch fire, like this post.
Ayiri omo IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
MrDoGood:

You never hear from the man, you don conclude. Some girls will try to tie you down with a child.

Even if she decide to turn him down with the child, at least take good care of your seed...

Nah, that's the last thing I will ever do, letting my seed to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by icon91(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Whenever anything goes wrong concerning a miscalculated or careless sexual affair, Man is always at the blame centers as if the females in question are dummies without a mind of their own & choices to make

Sometimes the headlines should thus read:

'A young African woman in dismay after an illicit affair with a Chinese man which has produced a baby didn't end with good bargain of who keeps the child'

If things are done right, he could've paid her bride price & performed the necessary rites as her family's customs demands, from there, every other thing wouldn't be as difficult as it is for her now
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
I have seen one or two of these mulatto kids of single mothers who threw themselves at Expatriates... Some actually thought they had hit the big leagues.

Like you open your legs and fvck a foreigner raw!

Damn... That is beyond stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
wink
jojothaiv:

Sorry, I had wanted to say you might not be far from the truth.

So many will jump on that trend without thinking twice.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Weknowbetter: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
She was living fantasy until she got left, this will happen more as Nigeria chooses to employ them, rather than their own

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Maxxim: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
If you know you want the Lagos red and blue rail line to catch fire, like this post.
Wtf
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
rickleye:
This happens everywhere folks.
Even in the west.
And there are 2 sides to a story.
What I don’t understand is why she didn’t ask him to use a Condon ?
I mean what did you expect would happen having unprotected sex. Especially with a foreigner.
The only reason why this is news is because of the economic situation we find ourselves in 9ja.
There are many one night stand turned pregnant and you abort, give up for adoption or keep the child.
I hope she at least has a picture of the father to show the child later in life !

why would she want him to use a condom when her goal is to have an anchor baby?

in the end kolewerk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Why Do Married Men Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.