Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30290 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by MS2471: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
New York Stock Exchange

Is

Not

NASDAQ
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by 90dbest: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's like you don't know yorubas, they are unstable folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Legalaffairs(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
HIS HYPOCRISY IS FIR PEOPLE WHO STILL FOLLOW THE IDIOT ON X

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BiafraInc: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Hypocrisy stinks
That fool is ewedu grubber, you should know their behavior pattern.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by frankyychiji(f): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Throwback:

Spoken like an IPOB terrorist.
Better than you an Islamic terrorist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by socialmediaman: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Sure an we know where to find those class of people... None of them support who you support none zero

A system is not judged by its best but it's average

He didn’t understand that you were questioning his comprehension abilities. You have to spell it out to Baalablu supporters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Greatkenny2: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Throwback:

Spoken like an IPOB terrorist.
And you responded like a Yeriba Moslem cretin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Voltron007(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2023
PHIPEX:
Your own hypocrisy is high grade, Omojuwa needs to learn from you.

10 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Ofunaofu: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

Your hypocrisy is legendary

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SpatialKing(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Piglets must support their PIG Daddy.

A tribe that appreciates bigotry, propaganda,lies, forgery, identity theft and Generational cowardice.

They claim to be 1 NIGERIA, only when they need something. When it's gotten they become worthless Tribalist.

This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again.

Even the North has abandoned Tinubu, but his worthless zombies can't even see the handwriting on the wall.

Useless unity Begging idiots...

See what they did to unemployment rate of 33%

The SGF who is also one of them knew Tinubu couldn't solve the unemployment problem in Nigeria...

Instead finding solutions they changed the formula abi method of calculating unemployment rate 😂😂

How can you say a graduate of Civil Engineering selling recharge card is employed...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by nairalanda1(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, he was supporting his side all along.

That's Nigeria for you. And that's why people on this site assume you are on one side or the other.

Still, hypocrisy was really really with this one.

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by wittywriter: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Omojuwa is a bigoted tribalistic e-rat.

Wittyness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jmoore(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Af0nja: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Average yolubah mentality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by thomasjoe(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Hypocrisy stinks

Of course the joke is on him ...
It is now clear who the real low lifer is ...
Time reveals a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by snipernigga(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2023
It's their way, useful idiots everywhere

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2023
he is a charlatan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by thomasjoe(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

How will you see the HYPOCRISY ?
Remember , the eyes are useless when the mind is blind ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by paskal16: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:

anything to lick your druggie daddy ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Yankee101: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Anyone who can’t hold off for a second to be independent apart from money or favours is not yet the best of themselves they can be

And that is putting it mildly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by famology(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by nerdjared: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2023
no one takes omajuwa seriously anymore

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by OgwuEgo: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2023
You too mumu
booblacain:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Racoon(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Sanctimonious hypocrites forming being woked.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Treadway: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2023
MS2471:
New York Stock Exchange

Is

Not

NASDAQ
exactly

The NYSE is even bigger.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by victme1(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2023
We all know the country, Nigeria needs a change. A change which must be drastic. Which must be purposefull.
We now have a leader who posesses such.
Let him run the country then after 4 years if he is not delivering we shove him out.

Let's be more positive minded towards him PBAT.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Treadway: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2023
benuejosh:
Do the abbreviations look the same?
lol. They are both exchanges, with the NYSE being the bigger and more vastly capitalized one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:

Pray tell, how is the incumbent more worthy tha than GEJ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by TheGift: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Nigerian students still perform better among their mates even in developed world.
Yet you are still asking what was wrong with His posts?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Steinmann: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2023
STOLEN MANDATE
STOLEN JUDGEMENT
STOP THEIVES IN HIGH PLACES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Omalicious1: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Hypocrisy stinks

We can easily see where he's getting his bread from

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by firearcher: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
I hope those reading takes a step back and reflect on the truth that most of us are guilty of this hypocrisy. Even those attacking him now.

How this guy appears to you now is exactly how people see us too when we so the same thing

That is why I check my spirit before I post. I ask myself, will I post this about someone I like, support and respect if he does exactly the same thing or in the same situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes / Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.