Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30288 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
When we call them trib bigot they will get offended and attack us but now the evidence is coming out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Fear social media especially X. Ten years ago post dug out.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by lomprico(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2023
jmoore:
Hypocrisy is an understatement.

He's a FOOL. Shameless fool.

The fool said every Nigerian is excited that Tinubu rang a bell. He thinks all Nigerians are lowlives that support drug trafficking 'first class' graduate that is preventing access to his academic records.

This is what happens when Omojuwo and co are bankrolled by Tinubu/Buhari. You have to play the role of a fool to defend Tinubu.

Modified: I just noticed some ignorant babablu supporters trying to shift goal post by saying that NYSE is not the same as NASDAQ

NYSE is a bigger market than NASDAQ. NYSE has an equity market capitalization of 25 trillion dollars as of July 2023. It is the biggest exchange in the world.

Jonathan rang the bell at the biggest market NYSE which Omojuwa criticised, but praised Tinubu for ringing bell at NASDAQ.

You have to be wonderfully dumb to still defend Omojuwa on this.

Bell whey dog don ring before

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?

That's the problem u guys don't even know when u are being a tribal bigot and that is a very huge problem.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BaddestQueen(f): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2023
thunder scatter omojuwa

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by brownroofpipuar: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Why are you all pained that the president rang the closing bell at the NYSE
If you don’t celebrate success how do you want to be successful

Me I pray I be like all the big men so that people will hate me for no reason

When Johnathan did same did u applaud him for that. Una tribalism stinks

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Kobicove(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Caught red-handed grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Uchek(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2023
"You have to be wonderfully dumb to still defend Omojuwa on this"
You said it all!

jmoore:

The fool said every Nigerian is excited that Tinubu rang a bell. He thinks all Nigerians are lowlives that support drug trafficking 'first class' graduate that is preventing access to his academic records.

This is what happens when Omojuwo and co are bankrolled by Tinubu/Buhari. You have to play the role of a fool to defend Tinubu.

Modified: I just noticed some ignorant babablu supporters trying to shift goal post by saying that NYSE is not the same as NASDAQ

NYSE is a bigger market than NASDAQ. NYSE has an equity market capitalization of 25 trillion dollars as of July 2023. It is the biggest exchange in the world.

Jonathan rang the bell at the biggest market NYSE which Omojuwa criticised, but praised Tinubu for ringing bell at NASDAQ.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

Do you even know what hypocrisy means? Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2023
MS2471:
New York Stock Exchange

Is

Not

NASDAQ

But bell na bell
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by JAMO84: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2023
BobbieZion:
For the fact that Tinubu never supported GEJ, I don't like him.

Secondly, for the fact that he brought Buhari to power, I don't like him.
I fvvkin* don't like him.

Now he is in power he and his hypocritical supporters want support.
We na dey mad.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
We'd rather have the support of monkeys. Keep your useless support to yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2023
eagleu:
Omojuwa?
Dont mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by bonnyhope: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2023
The Yorubas are very terrible people

See them them supporting the hypocritical statements

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Why are you all pained that the president rang the closing bell at the NYSE
If you don’t celebrate success how do you want to be successful

Me I pray I be like all the big men so that people will hate me for no reason

Lmao…as usual no brain. You purposely ignored the real message here to talk rubbish. Why didn’t Omojuwa celebrate Jonathan too? Omo the person wey do una this thing no good o. How can a young man remove his brain just to support blindly? Even me wey love Tinubu with all my heart will not push sense aside just to talk nonsense. It is well with your head my brother 🤣

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Uchek(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2023
"This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again"

My eyes were opened b4 the election -- as far back as 2017 after l fell out with my bosom Yoruba friend of almost 40 years after he became an unprincipled Buharist and began to rationalize and defend all the actions of Buhari he criticized in the 80s and 90s when we came of age politically and far before Bubu came to power. From that day, l ended all my friendship with Ndi-Yoruba. I started to fear them.

BiafranPatriot:
Piglets must support their PIG Daddy.

A tribe that appreciates bigotry, propaganda,lies, forgery, identity theft and Generational cowardice.

They claim to be 1 NIGERIA, only when they need something. When it's gotten they become worthless Tribalist.

This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again.

Even the North has abandoned Tinubu, but his worthless zombies can't even see the handwriting on the wall.

Useless unity Begging idiots...

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

That's the problem u guys don't even know when u are being a tribal bigot and that is a very huge problem.
They can’t reason and have to support with their brains set aside. Even if one is an apc supporter this should be obvious

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by DeepSight(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2023
jmoore:

Human beings ehn.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by iyke2frankeze: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2023
It is typical of an average Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by adonaimart(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Admin ban people using hateful and hurtful words please!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2023
jmoore:

This boy go and look for job, wallahi u go die young of heart attack the way anger has taken over you over political nonsense.

Go and hustle, go look for work only a fool say things he has no first hand evidence to proof it so stop being silly and overhyped over nothing....your BP go explode one day soon and na die you dey, you beta calm down if you die that your motherfucker Obi don't know you and won't miss you i swear.

8 years of Tinubu still far don't die before your time over nothing......
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by JuanDeDios: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Jennieee4:
What did he do?
DM?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by JudeAfoo(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?

Your brain is empty already

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Chuksmemgbe: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts
You are a worse hypocrite bounch of lowlives

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by OboOlora(f): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Omojuwa is a useless idi0t!
He’s just after his pocket and lucky that Seyi is his gay partner too. I’ve not him since 1999 to be a homosexual who married to cover up. The moment he started getting close to Seyi, I knew he was gonna get two things out of it; satisfy his sexual urge and make money being the Twitter presidential mouthpiece

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jmoore(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2023
jrusky:

This boy go and look for job, wallahi u go die young of heart attack the way anger has taken over you over political nonsense.

Go and hustle, go look for work only a fool say things he has no first hand evidence to proof it so stop being silly and overhyped over nothing....your BP go explode one day soon and na die you dey, you beta calm down if you die that your motherfucker Obi don't know you and won't miss you i swear.

Ewure!! Pass the message to Omojuwa that he's a fool.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jrusky(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2023
jmoore:

Ewure!! Pass the message to Omojuwa that he's a fool.

E pain am.

Pele, no cry again you go be alright some days ok.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2023
JudeAfoo:

Your brain is empty already
That is exactly how your brain is
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Your bigotry is beyond redemption. Examine your head
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2023
TheGift:

Yet you are still asking what was wrong with His posts?
Tell us what he did wrong
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by soccerlite: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2023
apc hasn't met or bettered any thing they castigated about PDP/gej govt

But worst

gej will always be romancing with apc

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by soccerlite: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2023
jrusky:

8 years of tinubu will happen to your family and generation

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Useless hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.