Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30289 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?
I doubt you use brain think before writing this.. Compare the his criticism then and now then slap yourself

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

Spoken like an IPOB terrorist.

doubt you use brain think before writing this.. Compare the his criticism then and now then slap yourself
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
MS2471:
New York Stock Exchange

Is

Not

NASDAQ

doubt you use brain think before writing this.. Compare the his criticism then and now then slap yourself
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by UnabashedIPOB: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
A typical Nigerian...very hypocritical!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
stormborn28:

I doubt you use brain think before writing this.. Compare the his criticism then and now then slap yourself
Trash!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by booblacain(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

Pray tell, how is the incumbent more worthy tha than GEJ?

I am only responding to you because you asked the right question and you were polite about it.

I never said the incumbent is more worthy, as a matter of fact, I personaly think it is quit the other way around. What I said is "that is what Omojuwa thinks".
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by patrickcollins: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Why are you all pained that the president rang the closing bell at the NYSE
If you don’t celebrate success how do you want to be successful

Me I pray I be like all the big men so that people will hate me for no reason
Nobody is pained, seems you didn't comprehend the write up, a certain man said sometime in 2013 that it was not an achievement and those praising the president for doing such are lowlives. Come 2023 that same man was seen rejoicing and praising the president for the same thing he criticized those celebrating in 2013, how do you explain the behavior of such a person.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Chiefpriestt: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Treat the subject matter and stop being foolish. You Yorubas always think you're sophisticated but many of you are just charlatans

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Chiefpriestt: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts
You deserved to be thrown into bush where your kinds dwell
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Proudlyomonna: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:
Yoruboid tribes have hypocrisy in their DNA
Check them out
Omojuwa, Omokri

Oga Omokri no be Yoruba.

While We all accept that it is impossible to support the evil APC structure and not be an hypocrite, is it news that there are also Yorubas who stand against this APC disaster??

You tribalist from whatever Tribe can never have sense in this life, You are a maximum confirmation of this fact.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Proudlyomonna: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:
Yoruboid tribes have hypocrisy in their DNA
Check them out
Omojuwa, Omokri

Oga Omokri no be Yoruba stop embarrassing yourself.

While We all accept that it is impossible to support the evil APC structure and not be an hypocrite, is it news that there are also Yorubas who stand against this APC disaster??

You tribalist from whatever Tribe can never have sense in this life, You are a maximum confirmation of this fact.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:

I am only responding to you because you asked the right question and you were polite about it.

I never said the incumbent is more worthy, as a matter of fact, I personaly think it is quit the other way around. What I said is "that is what Omojuwa thinks".
Okay.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by tishbite42: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Oga Omokri no be Yoruba stop embarrassing yourself.

Illiteracy is too bad
Yoruboid means Yoruba and associated tribes
I hope you understand
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Proudlyomonna: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:

Illiteracy is too bad
Yoruboid means Yoruba and associated tribes
I hope you understand

Talk of illiteracy, let me prove that Your head is dead.

So are You in essense saying all Yorubiod peeps agree with the talkative Reno??

Daft tribally bigoted hate filled illiterate.

At this age and dispensation You still dey do senseless tribal hate, tueeh on your dead tribalistic head,your existence is a maximum waste.

Shun senseless tribal hate.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:

is it by scamming people with your freestufsng account you think youll be succesful? kukutente23 wants to know
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash!

Shame no let you write in details.. Slap yourself. Members of APC hypocrisy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by maryscotland: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know what to call you. Must you type rubbish.
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Hypocrisy stinks
TEN SOLID YEARS LATER...!!

A lot happened within these ten years.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
stormborn28:

Shame no let you write in details.. Slap yourself. Members of APC hypocrisy
You sabi wail aswear. Make you continue joor
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Kukutente23: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rayban25:

is it by scamming people with your freestufsng account you think youll be succesful? wants to know

grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by tishbite42: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Talk of illiteracy, let me prove that Your head is dead.

So are You in essense saying all Yorubiod peeps agree with the talkative Reno??

Daft tribally bigoted hate filled illiterate.

At this age and dispensation You still dey do senseless tribal hate, tueeh on your dead tribalistic head,your existence is a maximum waste.

Shun senseless tribal hate.
Your existence, not mine, is a maximum waste
Clown 🤡 that hates the truth
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
You sabi wail aswear. Make you continue joor

Nonsense.. I say slap yourself. Because your drug lord protested against fuel subsidy removal. He shamefully removed it this year...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Proudlyomonna: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:

Your existence, not mine, is a maximum waste
Clown 🤡 that hates the truth

Typical illiterate, runs from any question that pushes for coherent reasoning.

So You believe that all yorubiod are hypocrites yet You want to believe that your existence is not a waste undecided

Hypocrisy is a human character flaw, it has no bearing with tribe,group or sect you dumb,daft,birdbrained illiterate undecided

Shun tribal hate.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by bewla(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
eagleu:
Omojuwa?
Omo ju iwa nu o lon o le bi
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Nonsense.. I say slap yourself. Because your drug lord protested against fuel subsidy removal. He shamefully removed it this year...
You go wail taya
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by 123papas(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Shikini:
That guy is a stinking tribalist.

The guy is biased and not necessarily a tribalist.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You go wail taya

Shame no dey catch una..defending rubbish
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Shame no dey catch una..defending rubbish
Nuisance, continue to cry. Obi will labour in vain
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Nuisance, continue to cry. Obi will labour in vain

Immediate past president..... Terrorist
Current disputed president..... Drug baron
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Immediate past president..... Terrorist
Current disputed president..... Drug baron
Obi will never be president. He is labouring in vain
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi will never be president. He is labouring in vain

Interest time in Nigeria. Having known criminals ruling.. I am glad I never voted any of them.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Interest time in Nigeria. Having known criminals ruling.. I am glad I never voted any of them.
Wailing continues. You go cry taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today / "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.