Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30294 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Wailing continues. You go cry taya

I'm happy the way Atiku has dealt with the drug baron
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

I'm happy the way Atiku has dealt with the drug baron
obi will never be president
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
obi will never be president

Your drug baron yansh don open... Forged certificate.. How can a female become male.. Tinubu is a deadly criminal
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Your drug baron yansh don open... Forged certificate.. How can a female become male.. Tinubu is a deadly criminal
You will all labour in vain. We must be ahead of you all. When hands are raise, they are always higher and taller than the head. Ase.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by stormborn28(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You will all labour in vain. We must be ahead of you all. When hands are raise, they are always higher ana taller than the head. Ase.

grin grin say the opposite
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

grin grin say the opposite
I used the verse of the elderly
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44am On Sep 29, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts
The reason why you can't see any hypocrisy there is because you don't know the full meaning of hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless, Kwankwaso Taunts APC Govs / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.