Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30290 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by soccerlite: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Uchek:
"This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again"

My eyes were opened b4 the election -- as far back as 2017 after l fell out with my bosom Yoruba friend of almost 40 years after he became an unprincipled Buharist and began to rationalize and defend all the actions of Buhari he criticized in the 80s and 90s when we came of age politically and far before Bubu came to power. From that day, l ended all my friendship with Ndi-Yoruba. I started to fear them.

You were writing well until your last sentence

You didn't see or read Igbo folks even biafra veterans or govt retires especially those ones from airways that started supporting buhari

I also avoid people that supports apc even tinubu.

but it's wrong to extend pre meditated hate to a whole tribe cos of political view

But

Omo losing 40yrs friendship, is it really true

Oga o

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by TheGift: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Tell us what he did wrong

Read both posts again.

If nothing else, read the very last sentence of the latest post again.

And if you still don't understand, read it again, and again.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jrusky(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2023
soccerlite:

8 years of tinubu will happen to your family and generation

Eeyah e pain am sorry bro.

I don tell una we don finished obi matter for yonder tey tey and buried it beneath the Atlantic he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime I dey tell una deep word beta go home and go and hustle obi matter don end long ago stop dreaming ok.

Ndooh!!! Don't cry again ok. Dem tell you say pesin pass you you dey talk na small hin take pass you then go buy d small for market then.

Una head go straight las las. Dem no dey telli pesin...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Your bigotry is beyond redemption. Examine your head

Lol we still dey learn work for were una dey

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by bdon123(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Na yoruba man,tribalism dey smell for their body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SaLongs1(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
But I assure you our education is not as bad as you portray it. On the issue of who I support and who some people support, it is a matter of choice
Rather than hold this type of belief about the Nigerian educational system, I would rather drink sniper and end it all because it is a sign of mental health decapitation.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Alphanancy: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nigeria's educational system is in big trouble
Very big trouble

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by tobstarizhia(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2023
He's a Yoruba man
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Myer(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2023
jmoore:
Hypocrisy is an understatement.

He's a FOOL. Shameless fool.

The fool said every Nigerian is excited that Tinubu rang a bell. He thinks all Nigerians are lowlives that support drug trafficking 'first class' graduate that is preventing access to his academic records.

This is what happens when Omojuwo and co are bankrolled by Tinubu/Buhari. You have to play the role of a fool to defend Tinubu.

Modified: I just noticed some ignorant babablu supporters trying to shift goal post by saying that NYSE is not the same as NASDAQ

NYSE is a bigger market than NASDAQ. NYSE has an equity market capitalization of 25 trillion dollars as of July 2023. It is the biggest exchange in the world.

Jonathan rang the bell at the biggest market NYSE which Omojuwa criticised, but praised Tinubu for ringing bell at NASDAQ.

You have to be wonderfully dumb to still defend Omojuwa on this.

He's inexcusable.
But what seems like hypocrisy is simple; regardless of not liking Jonathan, his good works and achievements should have been applauded.

Receiving the invitation to ring the bell of NYSE and NASDAQ are both applaudable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by RomanGreen: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

Your own hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, people like you find stuuupid reasons to justify the idiocy from clowns. Keep at it ok. Tueh

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by RomanGreen: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?

Please go back to primary one. You don't belong here

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Achor1111(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
They are everywhere without any iota of shame

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Exceed15: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2023
His end to fake activism has come. Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Exceed15: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

Kai I give up on you. Read again your senseless thought.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by JustPowerApps(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Son of a b*tch angry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Exceed15: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2023
BobbieZion:
For the fact that Tinubu never supported GEJ, I don't like him.

Secondly, for the fact that he brought Buhari to power, I don't like him.
I fvvkin* don't like him.

Now he is in power he and his hypocritical supporters want support.
We na dey mad.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Same way he frustrated GeJ he will receive double dose. Useless president.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2023
RomanGreen:

Please go back to primary one. You don't belong here
A common fake phone charger seller is talking
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2023
SaLongs1:
Rather than hold this type of belief about the Nigerian educational system, I would rather drink sniper and end it all because it is a sign of mental health decapitation.
You need to drink it asap. Your existence is causing nuisance.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by beyondPen(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Piglets must support their PIG Daddy.

A tribe that appreciates bigotry, propaganda,lies, forgery, identity theft and Generational cowardice.

They claim to be 1 NIGERIA, only when they need something. When it's gotten they become worthless Tribalist.

This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again.

Even the North has abandoned Tinubu, but his worthless zombies can't even see the handwriting on the wall.

Useless unity Begging idiots...

Your tribe is the opposite. You become tribalistic when your is not in power. But become one Nigeria whenever you need something.

How about that?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by DatNaijaGuy: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:

Change your weed supplier and make sure to always take your medication.
You are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Faposky95: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Nigerian students still perform better among their mates even in developed world.

Education is bigger than you think. Not the one Mum expects all her children come first in class.
It would be better to come last and understand loyalty and patriotism than wat we have now . If a WW was to start, no Nigerian would come back home

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by seguno2: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Caught redhanded grin
Politics na your mate. He is an APC member.

Hmm very true o.
Just like Fayemi confessed that APC played politics with the 2012 fuel subsidy protest, using Femi Falana, Femi Kuti, Pastor Tunde Bakare etc to deprive us of the enjoyment from PDP and Atiku’s privatisation of the telecom sector in the petrol sector.

How do these people expect to get into heaven

September 5, 2023

Our protest against Jonathan’s subsidy removal in 2012 mere politics – Fayemi

The immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has revealed that the protest launched against the fuel subsidy removal during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 was mere politics.

Fayemi stated this while delivering his keynote address at a national dialogue organised to celebrate the 60th birthday of the founding National Secretary of Alliance for Democracy (AD), Professor Udenta Udenta, in Abuja, on Tuesday.

Udenta is also a Fellow of the Abuja School of Social and Political Thought.

The event was also graced by Jonathan; former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili; and former Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, among others.

On January 1, 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan announced the removal of fuel subsidy, therefore, adjusting the pump price of petrol from N65 per litre to N141 in a move that sparked mass protests, known as ‘Occupy Nigeria’ across major cities of the country.

The price was later adjusted to N97 after more than a week of protests. It was further reduced to N87 in 2015.

Jonathan faced serious backlash from the adjustment in fuel price, especially from leaders of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), who are now mostly in the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Other parties that antagonised Jonathan’s administration included the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA). protested the plan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/our-protest-against-jonathans-subsidy-removal-in-2012-mere-politics-fayemi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Faposky95:

Education is bigger than you think. Not the one Mum expects all her children come first in class.
It would be better to come last and understand loyalty and patriotism than wat we have now . If a WW was to start, no Nigerian would come back home
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Faposky95:

You go shalaye taya mr know all.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol we still dey learn work for were una dey
Continue! You go shalaye taya
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by uniquetechng: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2023
booblacain:

How can Tinubu who rang NASDAQ bell be more worthy than GEJ who rang NYSE bell ?
Get education first to help you know which is higher.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Yujin(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:
Yoruboid tribes have hypocrisy in their DNA
Check them out
Omojuwa, Omokri
Very much true. That was why oduduwawa was thrown out of heaven after receiving a hot slap from Angel Michael which is why he landed on earth with that awful mark which his descendants carried on with as a tribal mark.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BossGerald: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Download

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Classickj(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Why are you all pained that the president rang the closing bell at the NYSE
If you don’t celebrate success how do you want to be successful

Me I pray I be like all the big men so that people will hate me for no reason

so why didn't Omojuwa celebrate Good luck
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Classickj(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?
English is truly difficult cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SaLongs1(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
You need to drink it asap. Your existence is causing nuisance.
The prescription is for you who by his comment is most in need. Please do the needful and save my time.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by GodisFirst: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2023
He has proved to be the real Lowlife himself.
Some very big fools are here trying to defend him.
I still disagree that all Yorubas as same when it comes to this because I have met some who strongly stand against hypocrisy and cowardice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes / Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.