Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28482 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Samuel1402:
Obviously u didnt read the post b4 comment
yes I didn't read it so wetin come happen?

Na question I dey ask cool
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by UptownVibes(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2023
nicolasakins:

You may want to consider modifying your post as there's nothing like "Worstest" in English.
Modify what you already quoted ? cheesy The English can cause serious headache ,if not read with caution. He say na worstest.. Lol .. I see most persons makes that mistake ,when they wanna make use of the word "Worst". They don't know that there is no word ,like worstest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Nobaga500(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2023
nicolasakins:

You may want to consider modifying your post as there's nothing like "Worstest" in English.
Thanks for correction
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by zolajpower: 5:37am On Sep 27, 2023
grin
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Nobaga500(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked
Lol :-(

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Super hero..
The very day I saw their, I know their end is near

Even if police refused to catch them for the scared of being killed because most of them also belongs,
Community boys won't allow the them go free,

How can you finished a man generation like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruffhandu: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ37PwzNwX8?si=9bDFkTKvL6bwQs7w

September 27, 2023

Suspected killer of Rivers DPO saved from lynching, detained

…My boss, 2Baba, has over 40 guns—Suspect
…As Ogoni distances self from murder of Angbashim’s 4 children, wife

By Davies Iheamnachor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/suspected-killer-of-rivers-dpo-saved-from-lynching-detained/
He looks healthier now than when he was in the bush

2 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by brightDdon(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2023
nicolasakins:

My dear, I saw it too but just read it as worst ..

I hope he'll just take the correction and not turn to resulting you.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Lance008(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Supremos:
This is very laudable. Imagine a cult group having over 40 guns.
Na militant no be cult groups
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by cococandy(f): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2023
That’s just sad
Belial06:
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Redhot111(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
yes I didn't read it so wetin come happen?

Na question I dey ask cool
Go and read joor. Stop being a lazy youth
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by bluefilm: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Is it the same 2Baba or am I missing something else here?
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Curious346: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:
If the Nigeria police want to work, they do it with precision
but in the case he was caught by a mob .not the police

5 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by oluwaseyi0: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
bluefilm:

It's not 2face idibia
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Globad(f): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked

Read
Read
Read
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Godmademan(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2023
That guy is hiding a lot. So much drama for someone telling the truth. They should lock him up for 3 days without food or water. He will talk after that. Probably hoping to be bailed by someone so he doesn't want to divulge information

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Rhassidy360: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

u play 2much

2 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are mumu useless hopeless drunkard ipob terrorist. You attack River people just because of wike didn't support your criminal candidate called peter obi nothing else.
Iliterate cannibal ...I supported Atiku banza like you. Useless animal 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

Cry more useless Chinedu like you 🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Globad(f): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2023
bluefilm:

Go and read

Read

Read

2 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Tinubuadvocate: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2023
You are the stark illiterate with gibberish you posted there .
Belial06:

Iliterate cannibal ...I supported Atiku banza like you. Useless animal 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

Cry more useless Chinedu like you 🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by CloudTrees(f): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Tt
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Chris2863(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

always read so you won't sound like an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by shox(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are mumu useless hopeless drunkard ipob terrorist. You attack River people just because of wike didn't support your criminal candidate called peter obi nothing else.
he’s right after all. Rivers state is not just it. The youth and the old men are f**king lazy. Only the women hustle.

How are you coming up with the visa for your family. You vote in tinubu and you wan carry family japa.

Plane crash awaits you and fam💯

3 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!
na youths catch am..not police

6 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are the stark illiterate with gibberish you posted there .

Iliterate baboon barbaric beats. Emeka go and sell gala in traffic. Aima thief kidnapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Useless iliterate gala seller.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by cjudy(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!
Which dirty work? You didn’t watch or read the news? He was apprehended by the youth in the community and about to be killed when the police came in for rescue.

Next time read before commenting

3 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2023
LegacyB:
Where are those supporting these clowns now? Those saluting and hailing and massaging their cult ego here online. SMALL MINDS.
We told you they would soon get caught. This is just one. 2 baba or whatever his name is would be caught soon just wait. He who kills by the sword will die by the sword simple!
such persons they dont catch them....kill them on the spot.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Lance008:

Na militant no be cult groups
na cult group...iceland
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2023
shox:
he’s right after all. Rivers state is not just it. The youth and the old men are f**king lazy. Only the women hustle.

How are you coming up with the visa for your family. You vote in tinubu and you wan carry family japa.

Plane crash awaits you and fam💯
say what you know bro...who told u rivers youth are lazy??

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ayatullah(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2023
brightDdon:

My dear, I saw it too but just read it as worst ..

I hope he'll just take the correction and not turn to resulting you.

Nobaga500 had humbly accepted the correction, so keep off his lane. Meanwhile you too should also know that you need to read your post well before posting because you can't use resulting for insulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.