Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28479 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Abagworo:

In Nigeria you guys have inborn hatred for Igbos. Wike is an Igbo man and you hate him for that so don't pretend about it cause I know. Rivers State communities voted for Obi 100% FYI.
Even Wike himself have come out boldly to state he's not an Igbo man but an ikwerre man, but an unknown person like you want to be telling me who Wike is ... Is this a joke 😂

You're the one who knows who wike is, wike does not know who he is

Well, I don't expect much from a hypocrite like you.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Franzinni:
Foolishness ... They shouldn't have released this video yet because it will make the others go into hiding even more ... They should have used it to gather intel from the boy, you can see that the boy can sing very well they would have just kept everything hush hush ... Get more of them especially ones that were holding Ak47 in the previous video.. this one that they gave pump action it is obvious from the proximity at which they placed him that he was not yet in thier circle fully.

I pray they all are apprehended and the people sponsoring them should be caught
he was caught by the youths in the community he's hiding

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
LordKushmann:

Sometimes i wonder how well yall fared in WAEC lexis and structure. Both of you are bashing Igbos and IPOB yet cursing yourselves in the same vein. Meanwhile Rivers state as a whole has never for one day supported the Igbo agenda or joined ndi Igbo in anything. Somehow in the middle of your hateful diatribes, you find common ground in Igbophobia. SMH.
We have a veeeeeeery long way ahead.
Please point to where I bashed igbos in my post

I'm waiting
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Franzinni: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
he was caught by the youths in the community he's hiding
I get but they for nor let the video go out yet ... Make Dem catch more so they can use them against each other

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by brightDdon(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Ayatullah:

Nobaga500 had humbly accepted the correction, so keep off his lane. Meanwhile you too should also know that you need to read your post well before posting because you can't use resulting for insulting.

😲😲😲😲 Just saw it now oooo

Thanks man, it was a mistake we all learn everyday bro even though you got my message.

Once again,thanks
#onelove.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:

See these akpu munching gorillaz fighting 🤣🤣🤣
You are all Igboz to me...

You are Al abunc of cannibalistic cultist worshipping ugly kaikai drinking iliterate loiloi munching baboons

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're not a bini man

Stop lying to yourself bobo
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're not a bini man

Stop lying to yourself bobo

Akpu munching gorilla 🤣🤣🤣

Cry more 🤣🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by FuckDModz: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2023
otokx:
This apprehended guy is from which ethnic nationality?

Ijaw
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ayatullah(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
brightDdon:

😲😲😲😲 Just saw it now oooo

Thanks man, it was a mistake we all learn everyday bro even though you got my message.

Once again,thanks
#onelove.

You are right......we all learn everyday.
Blessed are the humble, wise learners.
#OneNairaland

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by thatigboman: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!
the man was arrested by the youths, not police

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Robchuks77(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
say what you know bro...who told u rivers youth are lazy??
Oga una lazy.. Outside grassroot politics and task force... Tell me another thing una fit do.. Why Ateke cary ICELAND ruin somany of una youths..

Una think say na igbo man be una problem abi. Un a eye no go ever open
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Robchuks77(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:

Akpu munching baboon Emeka .🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
Wetin concern igbo man with these rubish u are posting?
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Amount(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
asiga:

Which work?
Na the community people catch that guy call Police.

By the way na peace talk go resolve the matter no be for Lowell.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Amount(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
otokx:
This apprehended guy is from which ethnic nationality?

Ijaw
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Robchuks77:

Wetin concern igbo man with these rubish u are posting?

Rivers and Igbos are the same! or you think I don't know you akpu munchers are the same ?

They eat akpu like you guys don't they ? They answer Ada and emeke and Uche and ngozi like you guys don't they ?

You lot all eat the same soups don't you?

Abeg you gay, pimple faced , akpu munching fàgs are all Igboz to me.
😎
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Robchuks77:

Oga una lazy.. Outside grassroot politics and task force... Tell me another thing una fit do.. Why Ateke cary ICELAND ruin somany of una youths..

Una think say na igbo man be una problem abi. Un a eye no go ever open
so because rivers man no open shop or import goods he is lazy...rivers boys wey dey work for oil companies na wetin
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amount:

Na you go come catch them na...
You think say base na your street abi?
When another one like this one is caught, you will still repeat this statement, until they finally catch all of them.

Then you will be singing a different song.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Every Nigerian should be compelled to watch the recent Nigerian movie "Black Book."

If you watch that movie, you will never EVER pray to have any interaction or confrontation with the Nigerian police.

The 2Baba gang is definitely guilty, but it's impossible for any sane person to believe that they didn't collaborate with insiders.

I will appreciate the Nigerian police when they begin to name the officers and politicians involved in the collaborations. I'll say it again, every Nigerian should be mandated to watch that movie.
I should watch a scripted video to know what happen in reality in the police force...! 🙄

You even have to use "mandatory" for the ever quacked Nigeria movie, you need a brain operation.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baatunde:
Nobody is talking about this man who died heroically in active service of pursuing criminals. I am yet to see anyone carry placard or organise rallies to demand the quick arrest of his killers and I have definitely not seen the flow of donations to his family from our pretentious celebrities. What misplaced priorities have we got in this country!
It is the resentment the masses have for the Nigeria police, myself included to a large extent, for their regular criminal acts.

You can see that many were happy and still do that he was killed. They termed it karma.

You should know that yourself, guy!
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
olarent:
They wasted a whole family?
Nigeria is not a place to carry your duty for head..Otherwise when the going gets tougher, they will desert you.

A police protecting lives and property lost the family he lived for..Government acted like nothing happened.

Until he lost his own life in the same line of duty.. undecided This country eeeh..If e tough jejely apply for transfer..

Na still one politician go dey sponsor them.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by TheOgaBoss: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emmastan291:

Because this one matters to them
make una dey read, na the youths catch am, the police did not catch him, they merely arrested him when the youths wanted to lynch him.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by OdefaGirl(f): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled .

Edit

Any more iliterate akpu and loiloi munching gorillas that quote me for calling out these iliterate rivers apes will have themselves to blame when I abuse your generation. This energy you iliterate gala sellers should have used your energy to fix your iliterate communities instead of being angry when I call you out on your stupidity.

Useless bunch of Chinedus. Better go and fix your useless kaikai drinking tribe and stop gaslighting[ ! No wonder all your ugly women are named Ada and are prostitutes
🤣

In your edited part.... I wanna ask if Rivers are Igbos, this one you are hurling insults
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

In your edited part.... I wanna ask if Rivers are Igbos, this one you are hurling insults

Yes those akpu munchin apes are Igbos..no difference between them
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by OdefaGirl(f): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:

Yes those akpu munchin apes are Igbos..no difference between them

You are confused
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Tapout(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!

He was caught by the youths of the community. Develope the habit of reading.

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You are confused

You are stupid. Go to every house hold In that useless state you must see someone named chidi or Ada or Ifeanyi ..are you mad or do we Bini answer such anems ? Does yoruba answer uch names ? Does Hausa answer such names ? Does clabar answer such names?

Dirty akpu munching pig like you. You useles people are one and the same . Youa re all iboz .

Gorilla like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.