Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28477 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Globad(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I am a blessing and blessed shall I continue to be in Jesus name grin cool

Stop crying, this my pen1s Can never enter your smelling anus so Ko koshilo cool

You will be the last to know that your first name is now Misery
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
NOwazobia:
I should watch a scripted video to know what happen in reality in the police force...! 🙄

You even have to use "mandatory" for the ever quacked Nigeria movie, you need a brain operation.

Your father has been a victim? You should tell us the unscripted torture they made him go through so we'll have a primary report.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by OdefaGirl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:

You are stupid. Go to every house hold In that useless state you must see someone named chidi or Ada or Ifeanyi ..are you mad or do we Bini answer such anems ? Does yoruba answer uch names ? Does Hausa answer such names ? Does clabar answer such names?

Dirty akpu munching pig like you. You useles people are one and the same . Youa re all iboz .

Gorilla like you

Eyyaah, frustration don k!ll this one. What a waste 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Your father has been a victim? You should tell us the unscripted torture they made him go through so we'll have a primary report.
I knew you are very dull, and you prove me right.

No smart person will make such a senseless posts. 🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Melagros(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Samuel1402:
Obviously u didnt read the post b4 comment
The guy na mumu, complete dunce
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by kcute(m): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Truth be told they are heartless and barbaric!. Not just Illiterates and wicked only!
Belial06:
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled .

Edit

Any more iliterate akpu and loiloi munching gorillas that quote me for calling out these iliterate rivers apes will have themselves to blame when I abuse your generation. This energy you iliterate gala sellers should have used your energy to fix your iliterate communities instead of being angry when I call you out on your stupidity.

Useless bunch of Chinedus. Better go and fix your useless kaikai drinking tribe and stop gaslighting[ ! No wonder all your ugly women are named Ada and are prostitutes
🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Chris2863(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Pele o literate.

Abeg gedifok
yen yen yen yen
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Baatunde(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
So in your book every policeman in this country deserved to be killed brutally because there is actually none of them that is clean like you are very clean also. In that case maybe there is no need to have a police force again

NOwazobia:
It is the resentment the masses have for the Nigeria police, myself included to a large extent, for their regular criminal acts.

You can see that many were happy and still do that he was killed. They termed it karma.

You should know that yourself, guy!
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Baatunde:
So in your book every policeman in this country deserved to be killed brutally because there is actually none of them that is clean like you are very clean also. In that case maybe there is no need to have a police force again

I am never in support of what they did to the DPO.

Moreover I was addressing your poor logic and your short memory to the state of things regarding the relationship between the police and the masses, and my post never stated if I am for or against;

It was about why people hate the police so much to the extent of supporting such a gruesome murder of a ranking officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.