Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28485 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
I should watch a scripted video to know what happen in reality in the police force...! 🙄

You even have to use "mandatory" for the ever quacked Nigeria movie, you need a brain operation.

Hey,

I just came here again to torment your life that the "ever quacked Nigerian movie," The Black Book, has claimed number one spot on Netflix worldwide.

I hope you get that well-deserved brain surgery whenever you (shamefully) decide to watch.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Acidosis:

Hey,

I just came here again to torment your life that the "ever quacked Nigerian movie," The Black Book, has claimed number one spot on Netflix worldwide.

I hope you get that well-deserved brain surgery whenever you (shamefully) decide to watch.
Who cares!

My measure of interest is different from how Netflix measure theres.

Moreover, Netflix is a business organization and they don't host movies for free.

Sadly, there is still loads of trashy foreign movies on Netflix.

I hope your Peanut brain able to process that. 🤤
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2023
cheesy
NOwazobia:
Who cares!

My measure of interest is different from how Netflix measure theres.

Moreover, Netflix is a business organization and they don't host movies for free.

Sadly, there is still loads of trashy foreign movies on Netflix.

I hope your Peanut brain able to process that. 🤤

Weyrey don change mouth. So you just realise that we have many trashy foreign movies, but your dead brain couldn't use the same measure to analyse the "ever trashy Nigerian movies"? Ewu!
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Baatunde(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bravo 👏 on your excellent logic. You didn't support what they did to him but yet you think he deserved it according to your post .....what a brilliant logic there!

I shudder to think what should have happened to the guy if you had 'supported' what those terrorists did to him because you don't support what they did to him yet you think he deserved his beheading because of the poor image of the police

NOwazobia:
I am never in support of what they did to the DPO.

Moreover I was addressing your poor logic and your short memory to the state of things regarding the relationship between the police and the masses, and my post never stated if I am for or against;

It was about why people hate the police so much to the extent of supporting such a gruesome murder of a ranking officer.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NOwazobia: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Baatunde:
Bravo 👏 on your excellent logic. You didn't support what they did to him but yet you think he deserved it according to your post .....what a brilliant logic there!

I shudder to think what should have happened to the guy if you had 'supported' what those terrorists did to him because you don't support what they did to him yet you think he deserved his beheading because of the poor image of the police

Can you highlight where I said he deserved it in my post?

I am waiting.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by todugo(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!
Sure thing. Na corruption disturb most of them.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by todugo(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2023
3seriez:
Too bad. This one is a goner.
Them no go even charge am life sentence, na death sentence straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.