Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You (1355 Views)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Orikinla(m): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2011
My dear, there are many things I cannot tell you now, because I don't want to break your heart. No. I am not cheating on you. No. I don't want to end our relationship. Of course, I love you. But,

Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2011
Are you confused?
This is called a laptop aka the net.
Where you should have typed that message is called a phone aka personal
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

My dear, there are many things I cannot tell you now, because I don't want to break your heart. No. I am not cheating on you. No. I don't want to end our relationship. Of course, I love you. But,

let me guess, your a sinner!!!! orikinla there was no devilish doubt in my head that you were not evil.

i always knew it,

your just those closet devils, no onebut the most cleverest would suspect it.
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2011
sexsinners:

let me guess, your a sinner!!!! orikinla there was no devilish doubt in my head that you were not evil.

i always knew it,

your just those closet devils, no onebut the most cleverest would suspect it.

[size=14pt]Ewuooo! I haff Kaputed!!!. . . .[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ewuooo! I haff Kaputed!!!. . . .[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boy who do you think you are?,you better stop this soon cause you don't know who your dealing with.

i am the holliest of the holy, heck i wouldn't be suprised if i was a prophet, but God has not given me a message yet
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Blazing88(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

''i think i am gay darling, am attracted to other men''
Lmao!
Is dat it, op?
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2011
Listen here and listen close
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2011
i am worked up today ,boy don't try me,don't try me ,DON'T TRY ME , DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2011
I KNOW i KNOW i kNOW i knOW i knoW I KNOw I KNow I Know I know, i know.
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2011
sexsinners:

Boy who  do you think you are?,you better stop this  soon cause you don't know who your dealing with.

i am the holliest of the holy, heck i wouldn't be suprised if i was a prophet,
but God has not given me a message yet
[size=14pt]Errm, who tok say i no know you?  

Prophet of "Magadom Ministries Incorporated", affiliated with "Make Thunder Fire You Chapel" & You no go ever get sense Church of Mugutology!. . .

Discombobulated sexdemon!. . . cool[/size]
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2011
My dear, as  I was saying before I was interrupted by some unsolicited antagonists here.

Is dating and marrying not a competition for procreation in the life cycle of man? 

All these drama called romance that often brings out the best and worst in our guts and wits as we date and mate until we pass on and our children will take over from where we ended our journey on earth.

Seriously, I mean, sometimes the whole thing  bores me.
Forget all the things we do in pursuit of the joys of life in a hostile universe.
My dear, I am not ready for any unwanted pregnancy.
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by slimyem: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

My dear, as I was saying before I was interrupted by some unsolicited antagonists here. Is dating and marrying not a competition for procreation in the life cycle of man? All these darama called romance that often brings out the best and worst in our guts and wits as we date and mate until we pass on and our children will take over from where we ended our journey on earth. I mean, sometimes the whole thing bores me. Forget all the things we do in pursuit of the joys of life in a hostile universe. My dear, I am not ready for any unwanted pregnancy.
how all these JARGONS take concern me??
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2011
[size=14pt]^^Na You?[/size] shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Orikinla(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2011
My dear, imagine that busybody Slimyem, trying to pretend that I am talking to her. Chineka! grin
Did I even invite her here.
She is gatecrashing again!

Imagine all these antagonistic Nairaland gigolos and bimbos pretending to be my amigos, but hissing behind their PCs and smart phones as they read our pillow talk.

This picture that someone emailed to you was taken over 11 years ago when Ngozi was living with me. My cousin snapped us whilst we were smooching in the kitchen. That was before I met you.
Yes. I know I have not done it with you in the kitchen. Gosh!
Making love in the kitchen is unhygienic!
Please.
That is what I have been saying.
There is too much drama in romance.
What?
There cannot be romance without drama?
Like smooching you in front of the Silverbird Galleria in the full glare of passersby?
Wow!
I will do it on Valentine's Day!
What?
Today?
Chineke!
Okay, ma se loni.
I will do it, for Love?
For the fun!

Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by slimyem: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

My dear, imagine that busybody Slimyem, trying to pretend that I am talking to her. Chineka! grin
Did I even invite her here.
She is gatecrashing again!

Imagine all these antagonistic Nairaland gigolos and bimbos pretending to be my amigos, but hissing behind their PCs and smart phones as they read our pillow talk.
WTF!
Do you even know what you are writing.if you've forgotten,lemme remind you this is a PUBLIC forum and as long as as you post here and i'm a member of this forum,i'll continue to respond to WHICHEVER of your threads i like HOWEVER i like.get that and sink it in your brain.NONSENSE!!!
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Orikinla(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2011
slimyem:

WTF!
Do you even know what you are writing.if you've forgotten,lemme remind you this is a PUBLIC forum and as long as as you post here and i'm a member of this forum,i'll continue to respond to WHICHEVER of your threads i like HOWEVER i like.get that and sink it in your brain.NONSENSE!!!

Chineke!
Slimyem ti yari o!
She don vex o! Slimyem don spray hot red pepper for my face o. Abi na by force.!

Okay, my dear. She is right.
The customer is always right. grin
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Errm, who tok say i no know you?  

Prophet of "Magadom Ministries Incorporated", affiliated with "Make Thunder Fire You Chapel" & You no go ever get sense Church of Mugutology!. . .

Discombobulated sexdemon!. . . cool[/size]

hahahahahahah your brave dear son

Orikinla:

Chineke!
Slimyem ti yari o!
She don vex o! Slimyem don spray hot red pepper for my face o. Abi na by force.!

Okay, my dear. She is right.
The customer is always right. grin

and you call me crazy *rolls eyes* pathetic demon
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
sexsinners:

hahahahahahah your brave dear son

and you call me crazy *rolls eyes* pathetic demon

Just having fun.
Re: My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You by sexsinners(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

Just having fun.

lol yeah fun, orikinla you are the crazy one here ,your threads are pointless and stupid and you think 99% of nigerian men are rapist.

YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE ,NOT ME!!

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Men Who Write Peoms And Do Ladies Consider Them Romantic? / "Dated Him 4 4yrs N Nw Pregnant, He Refuses 2 Marry Me"- Gal Seeks Help / Caught His Mum Cheat On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.