Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21810 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Majesty7: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hustle938:
that guy is just looking for everything possible to claim asylum

He just want to do stupid things to provoke d government so that one newspaper can carry it n he will use that to file asylum

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Sleekfingers: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Don't worry. Keep talking trash. Tinubu will bundle to Nigeria, like the way Nnamdi kanu was bought to Nigeria in crate by Buhari....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by TheKing4040(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
There were a species of neanderthals that branched off the tree of evolution and never completed their transition to modern humans with large brains.

Scientists recently discovered the species to be called Obidients. The size of their brain is remarkably comparable to those of chimps. The results of the research is to be published on the next issue of Nature, one of the world's best journals.

What about your dad that's gay.. please don't let me open you and your family chapter online
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Federalis: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
You be Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by FireUpNow(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Marked for destruction just the way they mark buildings in Lagos for demolition. I hope David has a very solid evidence if not na serious matter be this one oo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by deji17: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
See blackmail o.. This useless attention seeker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hezzy4pf: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Make money and stop complaining about the country situation. Check in the link below to know where to start.
https://www.fiverr.com/s/p4eWNZ
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by frankson1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
thisisit:
Hundeyin is a sharp and correct NIGERIAN..

Always a step ahead of the game!!!

A step ahead of the game and he's hiding in Ghana of all places undecided. I repeat again that if the Nigerian Government had wanted to pick him up, he would have only realised it when he wakes up to use the bathroom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Whytelyon(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

Manufacturing?
So The tale of Funso Williams was manufactured too?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Bluntemperor: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

Yeah, that is the lie many tells the Oyinbo,in many Western Countries to,get asylum!
Those who claims that Nigeria is not good are the very one using the situation to trend and get Residency and Asylum outside Nigeria! They claimed Nigeria is bad with their Mouths!
Very Shameful Indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by McLizbae: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na you finally train lie Mohammed.. 🙄
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Whytelyon(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
Who is this illiterate?. Tinubu is not even bothered by famous critics on twitter with known identities much less a faceless village peasant on Nairaland.

Good. Hes not supposed to be bothered, at all. He is not supposed to.
The kids he ordered the shooting at Lekki Toll gate also, he was never bothered, people like you call him a saint and bring him to power. One day, he won't be bothered, and they will oust him.
Just as you only bothered when Peter Obi was doing his , you guys never bothered about Atiku. I hope you and your god Tinubu (Amoda Yekini) is understanding what is happening now.

So keep talking, We shall see.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Corrinthians(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
Who is this illiterate?. Tinubu is not even bothered by famous critics on twitter with known identities much less a faceless village peasant on Nairaland.
You know. The moniker is newly registered, and he's impatient in his pursuit of fame, or should I say notoriety. The dumber you sound, the more likes you get from them zombies.🙂

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hezzy4pf: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
David hundenyin is seriously mad. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity" like you didn't just cut and joined the video bro grin. Look at this fraud. At least edit it to make it believable, investigative journalist isonu wey no fit cover his own tracks.
Fraud is not the way. Try to make clean money by investing in yourself. Check the link below to know more on what to do.
https://www.fiverr.com/s/p4eWNZ
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by tiwasiaife(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.

What of Nnamdi KANU was it weighty or not.
Always quick to support evil.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Alliswell248: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu

Grow up.....always speaking jargons to please his fellow headless mobs.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by AskNgige2: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
I am not even surprised at all. It is very possible. Nigeria and fraudulent elections are just too inseparable....

This David is not only smart, he has spiritual wisdom
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dude is really trying to do notice me, he really wants to be heard. How can you be running when no one is pursuing you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Ikpunnegi01: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu
Weluya nwayooo abo-bi!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by sangresan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkluT7y9jF0?si=m8Xf1PWkMvYrG0fi

@MissPearls

Normal asylum runs. Only mumu dey listen to this one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Alliswell248: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Whytelyon:

Manufacturing?
So The tale of Funso Williams was manufactured too?

Can you defend this trash in a court of law?

Drop your phone numberif it is sure for you.

Noise makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by InvertedHammer: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
/
Tinubu's drug case is something he cannot just wish away. That's the essence of public records and accountability.

/
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Ikpunnegi01: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
twilliamx:

Dumb ass like you will believe any shit you read online... The niggaa ain't relevant
He is irrelevant, who sabi you, abi who be you, abi who you be?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by AskNgige2: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Rufai wen de Lagos dem neva arrest am, na this Ghanian refugee applicant that was deported from small Zimbabwe dem go wan go kidnapp.

Even small nash sef wan de shake.

Shut up there..

Wetin rufai do?

Rifai only said things abt government he ddnt exposed Tinibu
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by GeneralDae: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
RomanGreen:

Please shut it, Davis won't make spurious allegations without proofs else ask yourself why Buhari and now Tinubu is after him dead or alive. His journalistic work watered the ground for Atiku's ongoing court case with Tinubu in the USA. That's enough reason hunt down David. So please keep shut and enjoy your corn in peace.
If the Nigerian Government can lure Kanu from England to Kenya and then capture him, if they could track a suspected terrorist sponsor to Egypt and have the Egyptian Government deport him to Kano, how much more a refugee in Ghana (a strong ECOWAS ally to Nigeria)? It's so easy for them. It means the Nigerian Government do not care about him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by McLizbae: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
The video looks unreal to me though...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by yemex04(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play

You can lie sha🤔..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Yeah, that is the lie many tells the Oyinbo,in many Western Countries to,get asylum!
Those who claims that Nigeria is not good are the very one using the situation to trend and get Residency and Asylum outside Nigeria! They claimed Nigeria is bad with their Mouths!
Very Shameful Indeed!
Okaaaaaayyyyy now I get it. Everything is for the japa agenda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Has ANKURI NGELIELIE refuted this story yet? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hustle938: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Whytelyon:

Good. Hes not supposed to be bothered, at all. He is not supposed to.
The kids he ordered the shooting at Lekki Toll gate also, he was never bothered, people like you call him a saint and bring him to power. One day, he won't be bothered, and they will oust him.
Just as you only bothered when Peter Obi was doing his , you guys never bothered about Atiku. I hope you and your god Tinubu (Amoda Yekini) is understanding what is happening now.

So keep talking, We shall see.
sorry I want to ask u an honest question n I need honest reply cos I really can’t connect some dots

People were killed in anambra n peter obi d governor made it clear he knew nothing about it n many people believed it

Same thing happened in lagos n many believe it was sanwo olu that was responsible, if Peter obi wasn’t responsible for that of anambra how can sanwo olu b responsible for that of Lagos?

Some people like u even went as far to label tinubu d killer, if Peter obi a governor claims innocent, then how can tinubu a private citizen then order soldiers to kill?

Please I need honest answer cos I don’t understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic) / Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration / Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.