Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21811 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by twilliamx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
He is irrelevant, who sabi you, abi who be you, abi who you be?

Relevant to retardeddd Obidients who believe any shit they read online..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by omoyeni37: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

Can you defend this trash in a court of law?

Drop your phone numberif it is sure for you.

Noise makers
Don't mind him, most of them are just kids, if you see them in real life ehn, you go just dey laugh.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
David you are the worst propagandist on earth,go to the moon and continue ya blackmail.Fooool.Privilege d olodo grin
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by briggster: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Keep
Hustle938:
sorry I want to ask u an honest question n I need honest reply cos I really can’t connect some dots

People were killed in anambra n peter obi d governor made it clear he knew nothing about it n many people believed it

Same thing happened in lagos n many believe it was sanwo olu that was responsible, if Peter obi wasn’t responsible for that of anambra how can sanwo olu b responsible for that of Lagos?

Some people like u even went as far to label tinubu d killer, if Peter obi a governor claims innocent, then how can tinubu a private citizen then order soldiers to kill?

Please I need honest answer cos I don’t understand
quote author=yoruboid post=126058625]Is PBAT after Aisha Yesufu and thousands of other Obi supporters?

He will certainly not get the asylum because he’s nothing but a lair

It’s obvious all his fake investigations and allegations against PBAT’s credentials are manufactured in his head in a bid to infuriate Jagaban but he’s livid he keeps getting ignored and he goes lower in his next attempt.

This is desperation at its peak and I repeat he will never get that asylum he’s lying to get in Europe [/quote] OK. We've heard you. A fake journalist granted audience at a UN event. Keep playing. The CSU and FBI records will surely be released. I love Jagaban but what's the qualms with releasing your school records. That matter still dey confuse me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by jrusky(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hyundai or whatever you are called Tinubu govt have no plan to kidnap you it is we the believers of Working New Nigeria Movement that will come for you and bring you back to Nigeria to chop heavy wotowoto beaten the way we went for Kanu and captured him.

You told us your location yourself and we already track you and get your real address in Ghana our hands will reach you in a matter of time. Remember UN is already toothless dog so bro nothing will stop us from bringing you back to Nigeria so leave Fed govt or Tinubu out of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Exceed15: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
If the likes of Reno, ffk can walk Tinubu can't do you anything
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ugofab11(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Blabbermouth,political asylum for someone who has travelled all over the world abi?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Merchant247: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play

I pity you sha
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by remzytimer: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
You are a fool! You are talking about your fundamental human right and you the effrontery to infringe on others right. Keep enjoying your nomadic lifestyle.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Sillymoderators: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu
Obi supporters are doing it for him! You people are the worst. Anybody that doesn't support Obi is either a tribalist or hates Igbos then the cursing and threats will start. We dey see una on line.
By the way where have you seen BAT witch hunting anybody in line? He even said he doesn't go on line because of the number of insults he gets.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by wellmax(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
This guy wants asylum status by all means.

Welldone
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by zudozz: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu

Wt else do u expect from a cocaine pusher, a drug addict, a 1st graduate wey dey hide him academic record!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Ikpunnegi01: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
twilliamx:

Relevant to retardeddd Obidients who believe any shit they read online..
Who is this one. Who opened the door for you. Carry your rodent chanting shift one side, I ain't dealing with sh*ts likkle bwoy.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by BaddestQueen(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
You know. The moniker is newly registered, and he's impatient in his pursuit of fame, or should I say notoriety. The dumber you sound, the more likes you get from them zombies.🙂
shatap
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by happney65: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
He should go and declare asylum in Canada na. That was the thing I said when I saw it yesterday.

Don't play
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Bovis(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
I knew it would get to this open attack on the government from this homosexual guy seeking asylum in Europe or America
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Jostoman: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.
we know what you people can do because una too dey despirate.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Jostoman: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just be watchful, monitor what you eat and what you drink over there and also avoid women because they can use women to set trap for you may God continue to protect you. Stay save.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dem wan do am Nnamdi Kanu.

HOW TO DIRECT SOMEBODY TO YOUR HOUSE:

AMERICA:
Capitol street, Lincoln Avenue, #451; that's my house.

ENGLAND:
Downing street, Plot 122, Flat 8; see you soon.

NIGERIA:
As you're coming eh, immediately the Okada man drop you, turn to your left you will see one shop where they're doing DSTV subscription, follow the street after that shop; be coming, be coming, come dooooooooooown; when you reach the end of that street, do as if you want to turn left again; don't follow your right, bad boys use to snatch phone there at night; just be coming, when you reach that store where that woman is selling fufu, look straight to your right, you will see one upstairs painted yellow and under it you also see bet9ja office then flash me. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Whytelyon(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hustle938:
sorry I want to ask u an honest question n I need honest reply cos I really can’t connect some dots

People were killed in anambra n peter obi d governor made it clear he knew nothing about it n many people believed it

Same thing happened in lagos n many believe it was sanwo olu that was responsible, if Peter obi wasn’t responsible for that of anambra how can sanwo olu b responsible for that of Lagos?

Some people like u even went as far to label tinubu d killer, if Peter obi a governor claims innocent, then how can tinubu a private citizen then order soldiers to kill?

Please I need honest answer cos I don’t understand

Who ordered it then?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Draslo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hustle938:
nairaland?
Security officials?

No problem
The guy is sick
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by membranus: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
CharleyBright:

Oya go and speak there too. They won't discriminate against you.
Mumu

illicit has no reason to speak there, he is not a fake fugitive like hundeyin, your hero.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Jostoman: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
loffyloffy:

Which time you commot for Nigeria..

You mean Tinubu don dey chase you around even before he become president?

Be truthfull, na yahoo yahoo dey make them (security agents) follow you around, not your comment on Nairaland.

As per D Hundeyin, the guy is clearly a nut case.
the guy might be saying the truth because i dont think nairaland is save like before again.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Etimemy: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Ode

Your Tinubu is ode
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by delpee(f): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
It seems David needs help. I read through his childhood stories. He comes across as a damaged child with no regard for his parents. That makes it easy for one to understand his situation. Probably asylum in Ghana and some time to reflect properly or rehab will do him a lot of good.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by aestake: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play
pesin wey kill funsho.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by aestake: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
delpee:
It seems David needs help. I read through his childhood stories. He comes across as a damaged child with no regard for his parents. That makes it easy for one to understand his situation. Probably asylum in Ghana and some time to reflect properly or rehab will do him a lot of good.
na him be the kakistocracy wey u dey inside?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Cleo18: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2023
Please watch that video clearly. The guy wasn't in that hall.

David don start again o

Watch the video well.

Where David was speaking from is different from the hall those leaders are.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2023
This was how Mohbad spoke but no one believed him till he was murdered.

This guy is scared of death that's why he had to speak up but as usual, people will never take him seriously till he is murdered.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by bdon123(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.
Keep quiet agbado urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.