Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21807 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by femisplash: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
accordadoga30:

You dey mind that villager?

Last week, that was how he boasted and claimed APC media aides came to beg him with N350k so that he can start supporting Tinubu and all of a sudden now he is claiming they wanted to arrest him before he left Nigeria.

He is just an attention seeking bot who always claims he is from SS because he is not proud of the SE he is from.

Dem dey call animals wey get horns like cows (Hundeyin), him wey be snail dey show face.

David Hundeyin WANNABE
That ipob illiterate is feeling funky because of "likes" zombidients give him. That illiterate cannot string two sentences together coherently, only insults.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by hitekk: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by RomanGreen: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.

Please shut it, Davis won't make spurious allegations without proofs else ask yourself why Buhari and now Tinubu is after him dead or alive. His journalistic work watered the ground for Atiku's ongoing court case with Tinubu in the USA. That's enough reason hunt down David. So please keep shut and enjoy your corn in peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Feintline: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
I believe Hundeyin 300%

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by loffyloffy: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria

Which time you commot for Nigeria..

You mean Tinubu don dey chase you around even before he become president?

Be truthfull, na yahoo yahoo dey make them (security agents) follow you around, not your comment on Nairaland.

As per D Hundeyin, the guy is clearly a nut case.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Metaverse: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

No matter how hard you try, those documents will be released and the regime brought to an end. And you'll be out of job, but that will be the least of your worries. Seun and other social media platforms will have no choice but to cooperate with the new regime to deliver justice for the cyber-crimes that you lots have been wrecking.

You will be shocked!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by opamoses1: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

Hustle938:
that guy is just looking for everything possible to claim asylum

He just want to do stupid things to provoke d government so that one newspaper can carry it n he will use that to file asylum
I am glad that the Nigerian government (inlcuding the Senate and HOR), and even the government spokespersons, keep ignoring him like he doesn't even exist. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by opamoses1: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Rufai wen de Lagos dem neva arrest am, na this Ghanian refugee applicant that was deported from small Zimbabwe dem go wan go kidnapp.

Even small nash sef wan de shake.

And Rufai even has more clout unlike this twitter journalist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria

Commot Nigeria. Lol grin You actually think every one here is a fool.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Blazebond(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
This guy stupid ehn,very stupid fellow,he dey forget say nobody gives a shit about him for there,so he feels that something good will come out of this? Is he forgetting that the human rights council is controlled by the biggest abusers of human rights (u.s.a) let him ask about Snowden and assange,this guy must show proof of all his allegations otherwise he is going to end up running around the world seeking asylum and nobody will give it to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Metaverse:

No matter how hard you try, those documents will be released and the regime brought to an end. And you'll be out of job, but that will be the least of your worries. Seun and other social media platforms will have no choice but to cooperate with the new regime to deliver justice for the cyber-crimes that you lots have been wrecking.

You will be shocked!
Ok ..I can't wait to be shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hedonisco: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don't understand. What's David doing in Ghana? Why not any 'impregnable' Western country in North America, Europe, or even Australia? If ordinary tout and thug like Oluomo and many of such similar irritants are even citizens or permanent residents of almighty America and the likes, then what the fuuuuck is David doing in near shithole Ghana, where like Kenya - like Nigeria - , is fourth world blackhole where anything goes?

I'm just curious. Let him or someone who knows tell me.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by yoruboid: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is PBAT after Aisha Yesufu and thousands of other Obi supporters?

He will certainly not get the asylum because he’s nothing but a lair

It’s obvious all his fake investigations and allegations against PBAT’s credentials are manufactured in his head in a bid to infuriate Jagaban but he’s livid he keeps getting ignored and he goes lower in his next attempt.

This is desperation at its peak and I repeat he will never get that asylum he’s lying to get in Europe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by creativehubb: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Doe this idiot know that defamation of character can send him to jail. Weighty allegations. Amnesty international and UN do not mean well for Nigeria, why allow this idiot on your platform?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by GreyLaw(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.

Stop covering up for creemenals. I guess you want to see his limp body in a body bag first.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by GreyLaw(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
ElSudani:
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.

You are so pained he brought up the CSU matter. Keep the rubbish coming. Left for you guys David would have been extinguished. Fortunately for him and unfortunately for you lot he is many steps ahead.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Christistruth00: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin

David Hundeyin is a Confirmed Fraud

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dey want to kidnap this guy from another country Sha

That's a very serious crime
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by CharleyBright(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Ode

Do they allow Ode to speak in UN sessions
Most of u that don't have anything upstairs resort to abuses .
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
CharleyBright:

Do they a)w Ode to speak in UN sedsions

Yeah

They don't discriminate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by CharleyBright(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:

Yeah

They don't discriminate

Oya go and speak there too. They won't discriminate against you.
Mumu
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by thisisit: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hundeyin is a sharp and correct NIGERIAN..

Always a step ahead of the game!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
CharleyBright:

Oya go and speak there too. They won't discriminate against you.
Mumu

😜
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by frankson1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
If he wanted to, you would have only realised that you're in Nigeria when you wake up to use the bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Morbeta11(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

He is smart.....smarter than a whole lots of you shouting in both opposition and ruling factions.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by gratefulheart(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Come back to Nigeria and defend yourself and stop looking for cheap sympathy.

ganisucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkluT7y9jF0?si=m8Xf1PWkMvYrG0fi

@MissPearls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Dittodat: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Attention-seeking MOFO with another fake join join video. These delusional, brainwashed Obiditic cretins are just clowning all over the place. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Timothy89(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm
He wants to Funsho Williams you
You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics
Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu

Tinubu is your nemesis, you're crying for four years, I hope you survived it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
RomanGreen:

Please shut it, Davis won't make spurious allegations without proofs else ask yourself why Buhari and now Tinubu is after him dead or alive. His journalistic work watered the ground for Atiku's ongoing court case with Tinubu in the USA. That's enough reason hunt down David. So please keep shut and enjoy your corn in peace.

Gani dosent support apc. But the way she is behaving these days is very suspicious. I just hope she is okay
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Majesty7: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:

You believed this trash? Just a doctored video. It wasn't aired at the UNGA. That guy is a crook. He just made himself more vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Memphis357(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Racoon:
What the druggie criminal can't do is hard to fathom out.He has his criminal touts every who does the dirty jobs for him.
APC's moronic urchins love displaying their stupidity and foolishness on days that begin with the letter "T".
That means days like Tuesdays, Thursdays, Today, Tomorrow and The day after Tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.