Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21808 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Tareq1105: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Well deserved like Jackson Ude. . . . grin

Jackson Ude, David Hundeyin, and Wilson Iwu are birds of the same feathers with unverifiable news living outside Nigeria but creating crisis in Nigeria.

No matter how long you run, government would get you someday to account for your inciting publications.

So, David Hundeyin should be patient bcoz Tinubu doesn't have your time for now. I guess you're just being hunt by your past deeds
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Discreet90: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2023
This guy is not mentally OK. He keeps spilling trash and insulting a sitting president. Defaming a sitting president with crazy accusations without any solid evidence and he feels there won't be repercussions. But I am sure Tinubu doesn't even have his time. All those feeling of tinubu coming after him is just an illusion and lies for him to get political asylum. Because a sitting Nigerian president will get him within a week if they are serious about him. He should ask igboho. Nnamdi kanu and others. The guy is just a nuisance seeking attention.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by kelly72: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.

Those people he was talking to understand him because they appreciate the kind of work he does. Many journalists do same in their countries legitimately and they are protected.

But I understand why you think he is insane. Because of your culture of corruption and ethnic solidarity to protect your highly corrupt brother, David must be mad to shock you this much.

He has already done incalculable damage to Mr. Corruption by first, forcing the FBI to begin to release details of his crime diary in America second, exposing the certificate forgery at CSU.

A month ago, we saw celebrations about a purported invitation by POTUS Mr. Biden to Mr. Corruption for a special meeting to be held between the 2 during the UNGA meeting in New York. We knew it was a lie, but we waited.

After the UNGA event, Mr. Biden walked away as your man stood waiting. Of course you know what was their response; they were not aware of any such scheduled meeting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=ganisucks post=126053657]This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof. [/quote

I don’t even know either how people reason in Nigeria. Someone came on live TV to inform you that his life is under threat…. You dey talk say make e no dey make incendisry statements on Emotions alone? Like WTF? If e die tmrw, you go follow dey shout “Justice for David”… world people

Just because your tribal sentiment is tied to Your president, you will never call a spade a spade.
When they guy was telling Nigerians that Nigeria Air is a scam, na so una begin attack.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by DrMuzungu(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2023
This guy think he is more important than he really is, lol.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Fearyourcreator: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play
You wan fight government.. lolz
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by proxillin(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2023
they will still get you..infact british government will help them like they did to nnamdi kanu
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by DOptical: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Dem never arrest Rufai Oseni, the lying noisemaker wey dey speak gibberish everywhere yet walking free but this one is saying they want to arrest him while he's in another country? 😂Bunch of Lying noisemakers! People who don't have journalism degrees yet are disturbing us with stupid noises everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by wasuka14(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2023
I want you to know that, no hiding place for you anywhere in the world. You will be cut and end like Jamal Khashoggi
Because what you are doing is an attack on the personality of a sitting President of a republic. Your investigative journalism didn't not see other very corrupt people in Nigeria and African both present and pass leaders, but only on Asiwaju.

About 18 people contested for president in Nigeria in Feb 2023, why did your investigative journalism work didn't cover all the candidates, but on only one person. And you also equally, publicly supporting one of the candidates to win.
See, enjoy this moment u have. Because once u are cut, forget it.

ganisucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkluT7y9jF0?si=m8Xf1PWkMvYrG0fi

@MissPearls
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by lanreSamson: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2023
This is a fake video
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Faposky95: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.

Veritable or verifiable......?
So when killers are at the gate of the face me and face you, you need to verify whose house they are attempting.....ehhhhnnnn.
Even concrete dey break. Power must be met with resolve, hard way the only way. It's the reason we are still calling radio everyday talking what was said over 20 years
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HRMK: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2023
that remains your personal problem NOT ours!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by BreconHills(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu

Why would obi respond to his critics when he has his nazi brownshirts to threaten and hound people on his behalf online. Is this not the same " bodies in the river" governor. Different MO same disposition.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by owunabastard: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.
ganisucks are you not the same person making all those wild claims how the cabals will deny Tinubu presidency by all those conspiracies you were spewing here? please what change, why sudden change to your comments this days

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by CursedOsuPigs: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play

Who Sabi you and your comments🤣

Small nyansh too wan shake🤣
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Ikpunnegi01: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
twilliamx:

Relevant to retardeddd Obidients who believe any shit they read online..
Face front with your Obidents slogan.. I not part of it; I am a full blown Biafran likkle bwoy.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by boladez(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
wasuka14:
I want you to know that, no hiding place for you anywhere in the world. You will be cut and end like Jamal Khashoggi
Because what you are doing is an attack on the personality of a sitting President of a republic. Your investigative journalism didn't not see other very corrupt people in Nigeria and African both present and pass leaders, but only on Asiwaju.

About 18 people contested for president in Nigeria in Feb 2023, why did your investigative journalism work didn't cover all the candidates, but on only one person. And you also equally, publicly supporting one of the candidates to win.

Prickie Saka , you are no different from a wild animal. How can you be proud of , support and propagate the extra judicial killing of such magnitude. You are truly a tribal and religious Bigot. Tomorrow is Friday and don't waste your time going for prayers because your heart is far from the Almighty. You are so full of hate and stupidity in an optimum mix. The pain of impunity is that it will consume even its propagators and promoters at the end of the day , ask Emefiele and Bawa. You will end up being a victim of the impunity you propagate.

I blame China , MTN and other service providers that have made devices cheap enough for a driver like you to access the Nairaland forum meant for intellectuals. Again, I blame the political system where you, a half educated nitwit paid by APC as an Internet thug will come here with your non coherence to spread hate.

If Hundeyin has said anything wrong , he should be tried under the laws of the land and not killed as you barbarian have suggested. If Our dear President is found to have forged and faked documents and identity , he should be impeached and also face the law. No one should be killed in extra judicial circumstances. Do you think we are in the stone age?

The Joy of it all is that you remain an Internet rat and bigot , again you are a driver and a stupid , poverty striken one .., your opinion will never count in the scheme of things. You don't own a stake in Nigeria you have no assets ,no influence and with your BIGOTRY will never have. The Almighty knows why he has kept you poor and in your one room in Oshogbo. You shall remain there until you change your heart of hate.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by twilliamx(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Face front with your Obidents slogan.. I not part of it; I am a full blown Biafran likkle bwoy.

Otunneg01 why you Kan dey rant like likkle boy?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Ikpunnegi01: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
twilliamx:

Otunneg01 why you Kan dey rant like likkle boy?
ikpu gbawaa nne gi ! You and who is ranting likkle bwoy. Ikpunnegi!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HRMK: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
you can only run and not hide!would you spend the rest of your life on the run?it is what a sensible man must consider before sticking out his neck!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by DOptical: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:
Dem never arrest Rufai Oseni, the lying noisemaker wey dey speak gibberish everywhere yet walking free but this one is saying they want to arrest him while he's in another country? 😂Bunch of Lying noisemakers! People who don't have journalism degrees yet are disturbing us with stupid noises everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

Jackson Ude, David Hundeyin, and Wilson Iwu are birds of the same feathers with unverifiable news living outside Nigeria but creating crisis in Nigeria.

No matter how long you run, government would get you someday to account for your inciting publications.

So, David Hundeyin should be patient bcoz Tinubu doesn't have your time for now. I guess you're just being hunt by your past deeds

Now you know how some of us feel concerning the “unverified” existence of TIEFNUBU and his diabolical relationship with CSU.

The gods are very AWAKE!😀

TIEFNUBU is the only one with “credibility” issues.

How can ANYONE present a FORGED certificate from A FOREIGN COUNTRY to run as A PRESIDENT OF ANY COUNTRY?😲

The height of recklesssness.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

You've stepped on the tail of a cobra with all your unverifiable news and cheap blackmail. Here you're crying. If you pay your bills by lies and blackmailing, then you should expect a rebuttal.

And you can’t verify a common CSU certificate AS FAKE?😆
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

So the buhari govt used girls to get to kanu?
Kanu must be an illiterate fool then..

When it comes to All People’s CRIMINAL party in Nigeria, anything goes.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by boladez(m): 3:58am On Sep 29, 2023
wasuka14:

While Mr Hundeyin is busy addressing UN Human Rights council, you Mr Driver and APC internet troll , full of hate , violence and Ethnic / Tribal bigotry collect 3k per week from APC to troll and you sit in your dingy Osogbo 1 room , propagating hate.

Today , Friday Almighty has rejected your hate filled salat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic) / Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.