Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21764 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ganisucks(f): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkluT7y9jF0?si=m8Xf1PWkMvYrG0fi

Watch David @DavidHundeyin speaking TODAY at the UN Human Rights Council session held in Geneva about the Nigerian regime's ongoing attempt to silence him and put and end to his journalistic work by illegal means and diplomatic meddling!
@MissPearls

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ganisucks(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Taylor92: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu

148 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please start shouting now o David. . . before they send 'girls' too! cheesy
Watch your back or they will poison you and bundle you to Nigeria like they did to Kanu in Kenya.

Avoid ALL NIGERIAN EMBASSIES. . . Or you end up like Jamal Kashosggi.
In fact BURN your Nigerian passport.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ode

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Taylor92: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Ode

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Okoroawusa: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ElSudani: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Okoroawusa: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.
Tell him o!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Corrinthians(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
There were a species of neanderthals that branched off the tree of evolution and never completed their transition to modern humans with large brains.

Scientists recently discovered the species to be called Obidients. The size of their brain is remarkably comparable to those of chimps. The results of the research is to be published on the next issue of Nature, one of the world's best journals.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Crimecity: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.

Bull crap.

You guys are so pained for bringing up the CSU certificate controversy.

Nurse your wound boy

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hustle938: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
that guy is just looking for everything possible to claim asylum

He just want to do stupid things to provoke d government so that one newspaper can carry it n he will use that to file asylum

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hustle938: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chizaam2008:
Please start shouting now o David. . . before they send 'girls' too! cheesy
Watch your back or they will ppison you and bundle you to Nigeria like they did to Kanu. in Kenya.

Avoid ALL NIGERIAN EMBASSIES. . . Or you end up like Jamal Kashosggi.
In fact BURN your Nigerian passport.
he just want to use all these for asylum

I believe u should understand

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Dosent he know that as an investigative journalist?

This devils advocate you're trying to play these days nawa for you gani.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Xscape1993(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
I am not even surprised at all. It is very possible. The evil party call APC and fraudulent elections are just too inseparable....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Hustle938: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria
nairaland?
Security officials?

No problem

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by femisplash: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria
Who is this illiterate?. Tinubu is not even bothered by famous critics on twitter with known identities much less a faceless village peasant on Nairaland.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

[b]You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria
[b]

🤨

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Chizaam2008: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hustle938:

Well deserved like Jackson Ude. . . . grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by femisplash: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hustle938:

Gbam!. He was denied asylum in Canada and UK, he's desperately looking for a new format to get an asylum, his old LGBTQ format failed.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by accordadoga30(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hehehe

False accusation is a crime and I hope this one knows what he is getting himself into.

His own stay go for DSS cell go long pass Nnamdi Kanu's own

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by accordadoga30(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
Who is this illiterate?. Tinubu is not even bothered by famous critics on twitter with known identities much less a faceless village peasant on Nairaland.

You dey mind that villager?

Last week, that was how he boasted and claimed APC media aides came to beg him with N350k so that he can start supporting Tinubu and all of a sudden now he is claiming they wanted to arrest him before he left Nigeria.

He is just an attention seeking bot who always claims he is from SS because he is not proud of the SE he is from.

Dem dey call animals wey get horns like cows (Hundeyin), him wey be snail dey show face.

David Hundeyin WANNABE

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by 9jatriot(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rufai wen de Lagos dem neva arrest am, na this Ghanian refugee applicant that was deported from small Zimbabwe dem go wan go kidnapp.

Even small nash sef wan de shake.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by 9jatriot(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lai lai, nobody go arrest am. Na dat arrest he de find so that he go use am claim persecution. That his lie lie blogging work, he must continue to do am from Accra wen he do, nobody go give am undue attention.

accordadoga30:
Hehehe

False accusation is a crime and I hope this one knows what he is getting himself into.

His own stay go for DSS cell go long pass Nnamdi Kanu's own

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by BaddestQueen(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
There were a species of neanderthals that branched off the tree of evolution and never completed their transition to modern humans with large brains.

Scientists recently discovered the species to be called Obidients. The size of their brain is remarkably comparable to those of chimps. The results of the research is to be published on the next issue of Nature, one of the world's best journals.
channeling the pain to your grammar
hahahahaha
e pain you omenka
Reno ofockery is your God
hahahahaha
David Hundeyin is your tormentor.
hiohiohiohio
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Racoon(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
What the druggie criminal can't do is hard to fathom out.He has his criminal touts every who does the dirty jobs for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by TANID(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
ganisucks:
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ElSudani: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Rufai wen de Lagos dem neva arrest am, na this Ghanian refugee applicant that was deported from small Zimbabwe dem go wan go kidnapp.

Even small nash sef wan de shake.

God bless you Jare.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Throwback: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hahahahaha!

Keep using them to achieve your goals in life.

Na smart you smart, na mumu you dey use, you no enslave anyone.

Rayban25:

Dosent he know that as an investigative journalist?

This devils advocate you're trying to play these days nawa for you gani.

This one is indirectly saying that Ganisucks is now showing too much logic and rational thought to remain a Peter Obi supporter.

He prefers that Ganisucks remain a mumu like him.

Ganisucks, you have been warned to stop showing any signs of weakening zombiism.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Throwback: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
ElSudani:
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.

Has you ever encountered an egocentric narcissist that is sane or mentally alright?

Just imagine this Hundeyin as an African President, then you know it is time to head to Entebbe Airport.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Truths9ja: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
I’m not surprised at all. Tinubu and his clueless boys can go to any length to stop him of his investigative journalism. As far as I’m concerned, David Hundeyin is a legend in journalism in both in local media and international media space. Best investigative journalist so far in Nigeria history. Thanks for your great work in journalism. The Lord Almighty will continue to protect you and guide on every side. Meanwhile, Tinubu has failed woefully completely in governance, Tinubu is not our Messiah in Nigeria, He increased the price of fuel, increased the tuition fees- Yoruba Muslim cleric

Hear what this cleric has to say about Nigeria's situation. I really love the last words of this Yoruba cleric, he really understands the Nigeria situation and the mere solution to the crisis Nigerians are facing in electing our leaders. The Yoruba Muslim cleric emphasised on Education, it really shows that education is the bedrock of the nation building in Nigeria and Nigeria leaders should build their government upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-HvFT5_R8

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy Probe: Otedola Confirms Bribe To Lawmakers / House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.