Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) (50675 Views)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / "He Sniffed Coke Off Boobs" Instagram Thot Exposes Snoop Dogg / Snorting Entire Condom Through The Nose And Bringing It Out From The Mouth(p/v) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cocaine is cup of coffee, doctors, engineers, pilots, politicians an all take it according to Tony Montana in Scarface. What a dangerous combo, a lady's boobs and cocaine. Pilot will over hi.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Starz825(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Disclaimer12:
The good lord probably uses the lady to expose this blockhead! This one is a Parrot, not a pilot, I actually hate flying, but seriously there's no choice, entrusting my life in the hand of an individual I barely know is creepy cry cry cry

na the same thing if you enter bus , train and all other means of transportation...

life is a risk...

only God watches over us

2 Likes

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by walexyll(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
With colleagues like this, who needs enemies? Check as she fishes for info and responds with one liners while Cheating Mike is pouring his heart out 😂
You don't get it, the so called colleague has a thing for the guy. Ref: "Naughtier than us?".
That was plain jealousy at work.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by bomsilaga(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
With colleagues like this, who needs enemies? Check as she fishes for info and responds with one liners while Cheating Mike is pouring his heart out 😂

The colleague is very honourable. Thank God for his action, over 200 people are alive who had a 50% chance of crashing.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by wittywriter: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Paystack:
Ironically I just finished watching the Movie Flight were similar stuff happened shocked
Fact

FireUpNow:
Cocaine is cup of coffee, doctors, engineers, pilots, politicians an all take it according to
Tony Montana in Scarface. What a dangerous combo, a lady's boobs author cocaine. Pilot will over hi.
Not all...
FireUpNow:

I said many but not all. It's so common seeing high profile people frying their nrainsa with cocaine

Wittyness
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by stevebond007(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
He would end up flying dope planes for cartels
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by sonofElElyon: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:

You should be thanking the friend! If she had not reported him there might have been a crash
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by ShenTeh(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na cocaine dey reign for front page today.

Welcome to #Cokeland.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
He can still be president of his country, after all one Chicago drug lord is now president in Nigeria
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Abifarin16: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

Trying to fly when he was on coke the previous night

Trusting and befriending a devil

The only devil I see is a coke induced pilot that could have ended the lives of many people.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by NOwazobia: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
If na Nigeria, Dem go don dey give that friend online mob action say he is an enemy of progress.

We are so used to corruption in this country that any deed of integrity that negatively impact us is termed evil, and wickedness.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Reminds me of denzel Washington in flight

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Dancebreaker: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
CJStarz:
Una see say village people don relocate abroad.😂😂😂

As in Japajantis. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by alt3r3g0: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

Trying to fly when he was on coke the previous night

Trusting and befriending a devil

The friend did the right thing as it has saved lives.

There has been accidents due to pilots flying under the influence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Colorado_Airlines_Flight_2286

Releasing private chats to the press is wrong though
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
wittywriter:

Fact

Not all..

Wittyness
I said many but not all. It's so common seeing high profile people frying their nrainsa with cocaine
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by 7arrows: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
It was not quite the mile high club after British Airways pilot Mike Beaton allegedly had a cocaine-fuelled party in Johannesburg on a night off and was unable to fly his plane back to London, British media reported.

Beaton, who is married and has a child, was allegedly snorting cocaine off bare bosoms in Joburg just hours before he was due to fly a plane full of passengers back to Heathrow Airport, the Sun reported.

The Jordan Belfort inspired pilot caused a 12-hour delay of the plane that cost British Airways around £100,000 sterling.

This information came to light after Beaton himself bragged about it to a colleague who sounded the alarm and informed the company of what he had done.

He allegedly texted his colleague with the details of his white night.

Based on the text messages between Beaton and his colleague reported in the Sun, it is understood the pilot was partying with two local men, a female Welsh holiday maker and a young Spanish woman.

"I've lost my shirt somewhere and one of the local lads produces a plate with a few lines of coke.

"So then there's a debate about whose chest is the best to do a bump off,” the text messages quoted in The Sun read.

Beaton had to wait for a new flight the next day and was flown back as a passenger.

A replacement first officer for the flight had to be arranged.

Upon arriving at Heathrow, Beaton was tested for drugs and fired when the results came back positive, Sky News reported.

“Safety is always our top priority. The matter was referred to the CAA [Civil Aviation Authority] and this individual no longer works for us,” British Airways was quoted saying.

Besides losing his job, Beaton could be banned from flying in general, should authorities choose to do so after an investigation is conducted.

Guy come to nigeria with a forged document new name and new certificate I swear you will get a job now now with another airline. If you want I can connect u to some guys who work for my president (Tinubu) They will surely tidy u up and you'll start a new life. We don't need documents or drug tests to work in nigeria. My honorable president can testify.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by NOwazobia: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
The whole Nigeria would have been on that colleague that reported him, and called him evil and an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by DJInfluence: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pressure at high altitude got to him. grin
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by 7arrows: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
The whole Nigeria would have been on that colleague that reported him, and called him evil and an enemy of progress.

I swear. They will say he's a bad person and call him jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Cantonese: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
The authorities must ensure that the idiot’s flying license is withdrawn forever. He has no business flying airplanes.

He’s job must be in Mexico or Colombia where his drug mates are.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Greystone: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
SA as usual.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by carl90(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gather here if you open this post so you can see the topless women.
Now that we are here, let's have some discussion on why we like women's breasts so much.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lousy pilot.
Do you notice how she responded with just a line sentence?

Smh

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Foolishness has costed this one his job.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by morakakin(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
HANGOVER 4
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Horus(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Imagine sitting on a plane when the pilot is high on cocaine.
He should never be allowed to be a pilot for the rest of his life
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by JustPowerApps(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
High Captain Beaton cheesy

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by themanderon: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
For those saying the friend is a devil would you rather have the crackhead fly people into the Mediterranean sea instead? The friend might have saved hundreds of lives here. We might have heard that a British Airways flight took a plunge into the abyss without knowing a crackhead had caused it.

2 Likes

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
alt3r3g0:

The friend did the right thing as it has saved lives.

There has been accidents due to pilots flying under the influence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Colorado_Airlines_Flight_2286

Releasing private chats to the press is wrong though
I really don't know much about friendship and all but I know I will definitely not rat on a FRIEND that way. I will prevent him from flying whichever way other than destroying him.

The so called friend acted like she has been waiting for opportunity to get him fired.

My opinion.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Jaime95: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Teee nu buu comrades 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.