Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (38018 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=16pt]Not until i see a credible proof, suck muy di<k. Gadhafi is/was one of the bravest man on earth![/size]
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by SamMilla1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Atleast we can hear something from imperialists who are more interested in destroying other countries.
Libya remains the best country in Africa and look at what they did to them.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by oludashmi(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
from narttis1. . .
some day, the lybians will regret this
True

9ja4eva:

Seconded

He was a dictator but he was way better than all our presidents put together.

I still think they wouldn't have bowed to international pressure to get him out.

Oh well i wish Libya well.

At boldened. . . .God bless you
Even though, I dont support him holding on to power forever, I know that Libyans sufferness has just began
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by pitoski(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
jus pray it is true?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by loyika(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
I can just see the Execs of Total, Mobil, Chevron and co dancing around at their various HQs toasting and listening to; "POP CHAMPAGNE!!" When we celebrate, WE DEY POP CHAMPAGNE!! cheesy cheesy

Silly Northern Africans embarassed Don't know what will hit them soonest.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by rimms(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2011/10/20/gaddafi-dead-libya-rebels
Yes, he's dead. Libyans finally got their freedom after 42 yrs.
Nobody is going to live forever.
Now with all the POWER, GOLD, DIAMOND and MONEY he accumulated and fought for for over 42 years, Gaddafi will be dropped in a hole just like any other Libyan citizen with nothing.

When are we, Nigerians are going to get our freedom from this group of vicious criminals that call themselves leaders?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Thank God!! No peace for the wicked.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
NTC claiming Gaddafi died due to injuries he sustained from NATO bombings to his head and legs. It's unfortunate that NATO is turning to a big monster but the world is yet to notice. I hope Nigeria would not be their next project.

It's unfortunate that he was killed.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by rimms(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gaddafi who was the man with GOLD and DIAMOND fingers has been wasted on the street like an unwanted female dog.

Nobody lives forever.
Nobody is bigger than God
You came with nothing, you leave with nothing.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
rimms:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2011/10/20/gaddafi-dead-libya-rebels
Yes, he's dead. Libyans finally got their freedom after 42 yrs.
Nobody is going to live forever.
Now with all the POWER, GOLD, DIAMOND and MONEY he accumulated and fought for for over 42 years, Gaddafi will be dropped in a hole just like any other Libyan citizen with nothing.

When are we, Nigerians are going to get our freedom from this group of vicious criminals that call themselves leaders?

You and your father that cum into ur imbe<ile mother are fo0ls family of commotion for asking such 1diotic question. You are jubilating over what u only read on cnn and coming here to ask mumu question. You should be put to death by rat poisoning.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by igbo2011(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gaddafi is being portrayed badly becasue he helps his people.  Watch this vieo: http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCxoLDmskA1A%26feature%3Drelated&h=QAQAR4sPtAQAXkPmJIaZXNuZXPejwHQuUD1fylvg3UVGR8w

He tried to start a 70 billion African Monetary Fund and helped get Africa it's own first satelite.  http://www.conelle.net/apps/blog/show/7869956-war-on-libya-is-war-on-entire-africa-

The western media loves portraying people badly.  It is all propaganda.  THey portray Mugabe, Castro, Chavez, etc all baf.  Did you know that Martin Luther King was the most dangerous man in America when he was alive?  He was a peaceful man and he was dangerous?  

Everybody, you need two sources of news.  Don't believe everything at first glance. Get a second source from somewhere not as biased like Aljazeera, Russia Today, or an internet source.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by youngmonie: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
loool!!, @ least d man was bold enough!!, HE Said he would rather die than  leave libya!!,  He was simply being a man !!!!,
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
rimms:

Gaddafi who was the man with GOLD and DIAMOND fingers has been wasted on the street like an unwanted female dog.

Nobody lives forever.
Nobody is bigger than God
You came with nothing, you leave with nothing.

He fought to the death.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
Things are not right,not in Africa not in the world at this rate.
I am not celebrating.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by iykak47: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
Those that are celebrating the death  of Gadafi should not forget that death is a debt every human being MUST pay, no escape route. It is 'blindfolded' and does not look at any body's face, today it was Gadafi, tomorrow it could be,                                                                   This  type  of jubliation Tripoli  is having right now also occured some years ago in the city of Baghdad when saddan hussein was captured, today Iraqis are asking themselves questions.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
Some of those still claiming shiit that, let's see if Libyans would be better off. Yes! They would be better off. I am not comfortable with mere ignorants who come here to be holding on to slaves mentality all their lives and wishing to serve the interest of one stupid dictator. That's the simple reason why Africa will remain blind - this war in Libya is a good testament to that.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Imeobong(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
BBC Just show a pix of the hole in which Gaddafi was hiding before he was caught and killed
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ibrahimor: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
libyans will surely regret this action someday, as, holes embarassed
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by paraphase(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gaddafi is dead after 8months of war. His home town "SIRTE" has finally fallen, but at what price mass descruction , civilian deaths, homes burnt and looted, women ra,p.p.e.
Now the real problems begin.
Sirte was Gaddafi's hometown and stronghold, they fought for him to the last minute with their blood.
It might take a longer period for the NTC to gain the loyalty of these people (Sirte).
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by oyanwumi: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hmmm, i dnt kw y ppu r celebrating the death of Gadhafi. for me, he is an  hero! im just sorry for Libyan ppu. let us wait and see wht will become of them.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by feelamong(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
SO WHO GETS THE $10MILLION PROMISED BY THAT LIBYAN BUZ MAN,

I RECKON ITS THE SMALL BOY THAT FOUND HIM IN THAT 5HITHOLE,

NOW I NEED TO LOCATE THE GUY AND SELL SOME BUZ IDEAS TO HIM, THE BOI DON HAMMER! grin
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by quadrant4: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
Oladashimi how are u doing? love to meet u.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by velo10: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
I advise Ahmadinejad, Assad, Kim Jong, Chavez to start getting ready to defend themselves. When this happened to Saddam 8 years ago, Gadaffi thought it would never come to him. Now they made this his turn for committing no crime. The West simply sought for the slightest reason to start an invasion. For Saddam it was weapons of mass destruction, for Gaddafi it was using force against protesters. It's left for people to decide who the real evil is.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
Very soon other side of NATO will be known and all their motive will star revealing.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by bisiaet: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
This is so pitiful this man just ends up killing himself like ordinary fowl. To be frank i'm never one of his supporter but dont like the way he died because of sturbborness he should have gone on exile gently when the uprising began but he refused to back down and think he has muscle to flex now see him in this disgraceful manner this is so tourchy indeed, well a great lesson for all his kind.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by quadrant4: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Oladashmi how are you doing? can i get to meet you?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ochizo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sooner or later Libya would realize Ghadafi wasn't as bad as they thought.

D westerner countries will now feed from them.

Watch out and see what will happen to there OIL.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Who are these elements supporting Gaddafi after his death? Are you guys saying that Gaddafi shouldn't have been removed from power? Jeez! Some Nigerians are disturbing from the way they air their views! The country belong to Libyans and you guys should find solution to your corrupt leaders looting your resources first than making mountain out of mole.African leaders who could find solution to the plights of common Africans yet oppress them are now praised to the detriment of majority.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by TBrownAuto(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
He was the King of Kings in Africa he loved african so much he used his country funds to finance africa today his dead we Africans are celebrating I wonder what will become of us soonest, He was a true hero born Africa he has the true blood in him.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by omoalayo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
No one will rule forever if u're not removed 4rm throne, u will die, Yes u must surely die, Wether they killed him or not, he must die
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
@TBrownAuto

Your King of Kings not Africa!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by engrj(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
May His Soul Rest In peace HE WAS A GREAT MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.