Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent (53231 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Peterpanny: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.
all of them na the same thing abegi.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by tnerro1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Well, it will prevent unnecessary diving from players 😁😁😁😁
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Saudi league is the eldorado and will overtake the European leagues soon according to Pendulums.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

They even claimed Saudi league is better than MLS, that the ranking FiFA did is rubbish, as them Sabi pass FIFA na. Na MLS u wanna see this kind death trap?

Walai talai league for a reason. gringrin
They are delusional bro, when Neymar saw the pitch fear catch am, what’s my own if it’s in Iran shebi na be Asian Champions League dem wan play.

Even the latest ranking OPta did recently, MLS is 1000 times of that joke league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Hussein035: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

TheSunUK

Sponsored thread just to downplay Saudi Leave that is already getting peoples attention

Who told you people that the same maintenance is not done in EPL cos I don't understand. Did you think EPL place their own pitch RUG on a sand, it will create different holes causing imbalances on the pitch.

CR7 has made some people become uncomfortable and that's why people are coming up with unnecessary propaganda thinking everyone is so stupid not to understand that this is normally maintenance and nothing is wrong with concrete beneath the pitch

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.
I’m sure you read the main article before you quote me. Stay away from my mentions

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Procashtips(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigerians can't read
Those that can read can't comprehend.

The concrete stadium is in Iran, belonging to a club Neymar's Saudi club is set to play against in the ACL (Asian Championships League)

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
obonujoker:

That pitch is in Iran... Not Saudi Arabia...it's the AFC champs league

Jokerman it is the same. Saudi and Iran na both walai talai league. gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Moniya4Real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok then, I know Iranians aren’t Arabs anyways.

jayworld15:

Please that's an Iranian club
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

Sponsored thread just to downplay Saudi Leave that is already getting peoples attention

Who told you people that the same maintenance is not done in EPL cos I don't understand. Did you think EPL place their own pitch RUG on a sand, it will create different holes causing imbalances on the pitch.

CR7 has made some people become uncomfortable and that's why people are coming up with unnecessary propaganda thinking everyone is so stupid not to understand that this is normally maintenance and nothing is wrong with concrete beneath the pitch

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Vinnie2000(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:

all these kids who thrive on insults I see you.

The Guy (Almiron) Messed up. Him Mouth too Sharp! sad sad

You were referring to Neymar as Drama King but he Assumed it was to Him and started to INSULT.πŸ˜’πŸ™

MANNAVULTUREGRILLER will definitely get Him Banned.😏

And this time, It is Deserved! πŸ˜•πŸ€¨

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Jokerman it is the same. Saudi and Iran na both walai talai league. gringrin
Don’t mind em boya na UEFA champions dem wan play. No be Asian Champions League . Dem go explain taya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Addme: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
TonyBby:
Too many dumb ass's here on NL, so much funds wasted at school. common post they can't read and comprehend, that's a football pitch in iran not in saudi.
As in I wonder ooo. Even the op himself still didn't understand what he posted.
I'm more than shocked.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Guy (Almiron) Messed up. Him Mouth too Sharp! sad sad

You were referring to Neymar as Drama King but he Assumed it was to Him and started to INSULT.πŸ˜’πŸ™

MANNAVULTUREGRILLER will definitely get Him Banned.😏

And this time, It is Deserved! πŸ˜•πŸ€¨
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

Re u saying u knw pitch maintenance more than Neymar? For Neymar to have made a deal out of it then it must b odd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Ijaya123: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The stadium in question is in Iran, and not Saudi league. Make Una try to read now.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

Vinnie na our guy bro.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
Don’t mind em boya na UEFA champions dem wan play. No be Asian Champions League . Dem go explain taya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na the Competition wey fanboyz say he go soon over take UEFA Champions league b this ooo. Chai!! Them go explain tiregringrin
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Vinnie na our guy bro.
whose vinnie bro, abeg tag me on the post make I edit am, I just Dey fire bullets here this afternoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Julius1995:
You need to seriously seek help. You are taking this your Messi, anti-Ronaldo to a ridiculous height. You will post, you will still respond to yourself. You honestly need to seek help with a psychiatrist. Peace.

Seun Nlfpmod dominique...u need to ban Almiron on NL... he only posts hateful , manipulative posts on NL...use him to set example...and I know he has other monikers ... whenever he posts manipulative and hateful posts ....he should be banned for months ... everyone complains about his posts and I don't know the mode that keeps on sending his posts to front-page...the mod should also be sanctioned
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Na the Competition wey fanboyz say he go soon over take UEFA Champions league b this ooo. Chai!! Them go explain tiregringrin
don’t mind bro, dem explain taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
They are delusional bro, even Neymar see pitch he fear, what’s my own if it’s in Iran shey na be Asian League dem wan play.

Even the latest ranking OPta did recently, MLS is 1000 times of that joke league.

Jux leave walai talai fanboyz, them go explain tire.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Lovelife433(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ur foolishness no get rival atoll, the hatred u have for CR7 will eventually kill u . See who GOD don Bless, not even a low life , poor animal like u can course.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lovelife433:
ur foolishness no get rival atoll, the hatred u have for CR7 will eventually kill u . See who GOD don Bless, not even a low life , poor animal like u can course.
lowlife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Seun Nlfpmod dominique...u need to ban Almiron on NL... he only posts hateful , manipulative posts on NL...use him to set example...and I know he has other monikers ... whenever he posts manipulative and hateful posts ....he should be banned for months ... everyone complains about his posts and I don't know the mode that keeps on sending his posts to front-page...the mod should also be sanctioned

Wat goes around comes back around. Few months ago Obembet was running the show and u guys supported him and enjoyed it. Now una dey cry because Almiron don take over abi? Una go explain tire.

I will advise u to avoid sport section because Almiron is not stopping anytime soon after all Obembet started the hate game.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
whose vinnie bro, abeg tag me on the post make I edit am, I just Dey fire bullets here this afternoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok bro.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ijaya123:

The stadium in question is in Iran, and not Saudi league. Make Una try to read now.

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Vinnie2000(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Vinnie na our guy bro.

Lolss.

Almiron don be BOSS for Nairaland o.😧

Even MannaVulturegriller COULDN'T get him Banned for him Insults. 😯🀨

I Like him but the Boy MOUTH Ehn! πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ™†πŸ™†
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Vinnie2000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

If ALMIRON is to be Banned, OBEMBET should be Banned too
To Balance the Equation! 😏🀷🀷

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.