Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent (53237 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

They even claimed Saudi league is better than MLS, that the ranking FiFA did is rubbish, as them Sabi pass FIFA na. Na MLS u wanna see this kind death trap?

Walai talai league for a reason. gringrin

When they say u Messi fans are dumb...u start to para ... did ubeven read the post...that's y I always say sense no de una brain

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Seunfretty: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
If Dem born him papa make he no enter pitch tomorrow...when the fool was busy wasting his carrier all over the pitch ...not been serious with games and falling at the alight touch he was feeling like a boss...imagine this joker had like 2 world cups to show himself with Brazil and been in good contention for balon d or but he never ceased any of the opportunity...it's no news all he wanted was to maintain the inflow of big money into his numerous account anyway he can...
There ave been soo many players not has talented as him but they won a lot more in football ..even a balon d or..

El tienes muchas oppotunidad pero todas fue Mal porque Neymar es no serio...
Este es nada porque de la gracia a la hierba
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wat goes around comes back around. Few months ago Obembet was running the show and u guys supported him and enjoyed it. Now una dey cry because Almiron don take over abi? Una go explain tire.

I will advise u to avoid sport section because Almiron is not stopping anytime soon after all Obembet started the hate game.
months ago far e still do am yesterday. He’s allowed to tarnish Messi’s image in the name of banter, but if Almiron do the same to their fave, na Wahala, dem go Dey tell me say Penado get money pass me and my papa… dem go send me that kind stuff n expect me not to react cos I’m Lord Jesus. Dem never see anything. Two can play the game

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

Almiron don be BOSS for Nairaland o.😧

Even MannaVulturegriller COULDN'T get him Banned for him Insults. 😯🤨

I Like him but the Boy MOUTH Ehn! 😏😕🙆🙆

Hahahahaha. Almiron level pass Mannagriller as it stands now.

No vex for am him get zero tolerance for Fanboyz. All of us na one. Cheers bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

Almiron don be BOSS for Nairaland o.😧

Even MannaVulturegriller COULDN'T get him Banned for him Insults. 😯🤨

I Like him but the Boy MOUTH Ehn! 😏😕🙆🙆
hello boss abeg no vex I will find the post and modify. I didn’t read the initial post wella, just scanned and concluded say na from them. I’m sorry bro. One Love MessiFC

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
Weyreh say I no understand 😂😂, cos na your papa pay my tuition make I go refund. It’s call banter you can twist anything to fit into your narratives, no be today Obemgay Dey twist news push am to frontpage to trash Leo Messi, Abi you choose intentional dementia. Two can play the game, you penadogs go learn the hard way. Shock kee you dia

Seun Nlfpmod dominique...he has confessed to twisting the news to fit his narrative thereby breaking rule 8
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

And u think I will stop... I will start to fire all of una..till u all get banned ... we will get rid of dummies on NL ... low IQ people.like u are increasing in number ... the fraud ran to transgender league to deceive his gullible fans after failing in farmers league

See who wan ban person? U wey dey change/swap account/monicker like diaper because of jail wey Dem dey often send u go due to ur uncouth and idiotic attitude. Yeye. Have u ever seen me get banned in this forum? Na u go suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Seun Nlfpmod dominique...he has confessed to twisting the news to fit his narrative thereby breaking a rule
You think the mod that push the news to the frontpage didn’t read the content and confirm the source. I was referring to my post cos that’s banter… but your brain can’t comprehend that….

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Okorondo: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap 😂😂😂
Ewu,mumu try da read with your eye and brain naso hatred go make una da read with anus anyways that stadium da Iran
And for your information CR7 is not just a brand but a MOVEMENT

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

See who wan ban person? U wey dey change/swap account/monicker like diaper because of jail wey Dem dey often send u go due to ur uncouth and idiotic attitude. Yeye. Have u ever seen me get banned in this forum? Na u go suffer.

This pauper again...u think u have opinion...u are the type we stamp on and pass ....u have nothing to offer to ur family apart from being a leech
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okorondo:
Ewu,mumu try da read with your eye and brain naso hatred go make una da read with anus anyways that stadium da Iran
And for your information CR7 is not just a brand but a MOVEMENT

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
You think the mod that push the news to the frontpage didn’t read the content and confirm the source. I was referring to my post cos that’s banter… but your brain can’t comprehend that….

U will soon understand what will happen to u soon...this time around , we go reason ur matter..because we de overlooked ur matter... u go soon know what's up ...you will have sense by force
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by mastermaestro(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.

Many don't read, they don't. See them rushing to abuse Saudi league. Thanks jare.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

U will soon understand what will happen to u soon...this time around , we go reason ur matter
go and feed your sorry assss first. Stay off my mentions
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
go and feed your sorry assss first. Stay off my mentions

I will never stay off ur mention, cos u no get atom of brain...na potopoto full ur head... u just put that ur mod wey de push ur fake hateful topics to FP.... u go get sense by force...we hv left u for too long
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

e be like say na him get that f Beverly something, it’s obvious I don catch am…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Gangster1ms: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.
That guy is just an animal, he'll do anything to hate on CR7. I blame the mod that keeps pushing his trash to the front page, he lacks sportsmanship and his topic usually comes from a point of hate.
Cc seun
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
e be like say na him get that f Beverly something, it’s obvious I don catch am…

Mr pauper ...I know say suffer wan kee u finish...how u wan take get sense
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Shawl001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hmmn,
If a player jumps and do acrobatic on this field, So pe Otilo.

Where's FIFA?
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If ALMIRON is to be Banned, OBEMBET should be Banned too
To Balance the Equation! 😏🤷🤷

Obembe posts real stories .... Almiron manipulates his topics to suit his narrative and that's false info...he has been doing that for months now...and he will be banned

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
hello boss abeg no vex I will find the post and modify. I didn’t read the initial post wella, just scanned and concluded say na from them. I’m sorry bro. One Love MessiFC

U for leave am na... u go still collect...I will not escape this.. coward
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Gangster1ms: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
You and that particular mod are senseless.

I blame seun for employing a mod that spreads fake news regularly. You and that mod think having a link source makes all news legit. Animal like you calling Iran league a Saudi league.
Even Iran is better than that MLS
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

U will get banned soon...cos u have been insulting multiple people here ...anyone that don't agree with u...u throw insults... u will be banned soon
So what happens if I get banned? Shey tha go stop my source of income, cos I don’t understand. 😂😂. If I chop ban you go chop am too, and the ppl wey you talk say i insulted cos dem insult me first, I was just returning the favor.

Seun we need a block button on Nairaland.

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kingcalls: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
So what happens if I get banned? Shey tha go stop my source of income, cos I don’t understand. 😂😂. If I chop ban you go chop am too, and the ppl wey you talk say i insulted cos dem insult me first, I was just returning the favor.

Seun we need a block button on Nairaland.

Who dash u income...u are delusional ooo grin
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
I’m done with you kiddo

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Obembe posts real stories .... Almiron manipulates his topics to suit his narrative and that's false info...he has been doing that for months now...and he will be banned
Yes he does. Real stories 😂😂😂

He doesn’t manipulate either , una lies dey quick catch up on una. Where are the imaginary fans, wey he interview from his father’s backyard in Ikorodu

ESPN never make such statements yet he included it and a mod push am to frontpage

Average Nigerians are hypocrites I’m not even surprised, una double standards just make me laugh, me I no send una, two can play the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by BALLOSKI: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap 😂😂😂
You no de think. This is Iran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.